So this is one of the benefits of marriage for a man besides SEX?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
My friend posted a picture of himself on facebook with a nice shirt on and I wanted to know where did his clothes shopping. He said his wife does his clothes shopping??

This can't be the case for all married men

No longer having to go clothes shopping is just one of the many benefits of being married.

Apart from buying the occasional suit, I haven't had to buy my own clothes now for some 38 years and counting.

Things just magically appear in my closet.

It's great!

My friend posted a picture of himself on facebook with a nice shirt on and I wanted to know where did his clothes shopping. He said his wife does his clothes shopping??

It's not the case for all married men.

Most.

It is the case for..as a guesstimate..80%.

If not married I’d have to train my dog to fetch my beer!

They love shopping, we hate shopping.

It’s a perfect example of the win win situation.

My whole life is "casual" so I do most of my own clothes shopping. My wife buys me stuff that I would never pick out for myself, and yet when I wear that stuff I invariably get compliments. My own stuff...not any.

I suppose there is a lesson in that.

Most I would wager. Getting divorced after 16 years I had to relearn how to shop. Not just for clothes, for everything from groceries on up.

It is the case for..as a guesstimate..80%.
I'll take your word for it.

I prefer to dress myself.

There are many benefits to marriage beside the occasional sex.

The issue for most is most marry because of lust and not because you and your partner are a perfect match.

Lust dies but love and respect will make a marriage last forever...

Should give it a try when you discover your same sex life partner...

Edit:

Never let anyone shop for you when it come to what you are wearing!

Shop for yourself!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back