so the top 3 GOP candidates are..

and the dem candidate is....

Dems don't need a candidate. They could run a ferret and it still would compete with the GOP. That is how bad the GOP is right now.

Is this your self defense mechanism because you know your messiah is in some deep shit right now? You know he approved of the bombing of civilians in Libya yesterday don't you? I bet that sits well with the moderates. He is slowly chipping away at any chance he has in 2012, and he appears to not care, maybe that's because he knows he has the election wrapped up already through voter fraud "Acorn".

The gotp has chased off many viable candidates. They are hindering themselves.

I'm wondering why Christie doesn't want to run. He could be a challenge even in the general. He must have something in his past.

He will run in 2016, he is not running this year because it would pull him out of the governorship in new jersey and open that up for another lib to take over and cater to the unions and public employees there. He was voted in to get the states affairs in order and that is what he is doing, so a presidential run would be a distraction for him right now, he doesn't have anything on his record trust me, Obama's boys have been digging for the last month or so and have come up with nothing, which should scare the shit out of Obama and the left being that Christie is such a popular governor and his policies are working to save that state.

1) a guy who signed a single payer bill into law
2) a former IRS agent
3) a former federal reserve chair

I totally see the tea party coming out strong for such a stellar line up

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then why bray about it sooo much if you liberals aren't worried?? I've never seen so many people give so much attention to "total losers." I can tell you this, DingleBarry now has a record to defend and it's a TOTAL FAILURE, complete.. No matter who runs, THEY ARE NOT Obama. For a party who elected someone with nothing more than a community organizer background, I wouldn't be throwing stones.. Makes an ass out of you. Just sayin :)

:lol: I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable if nobody pointed out your unfortunate choices..

And Obama wasn't an unfortunate choice?

One of them is always out golfing as our country goes to pot, and the other is.....

It seems like one of those administrations was a big defender of the Patriot Act and all about fighting a bunch of wars, and the other uh.. hmm, lemme think..

Oh! Wait, which one was doing all the corporate welfare? You know, bailout the banks and all that stuff? Er... uhh....

At least Obama closed Gitmo and got us out of Iraq... or was that Bush? Neither? shit...
One of them passed tax cuts, eliminated domestic terror attacks, and had an administration marked by sub 5% unemployment, GDP growth, and low inflation.
You were trying to make some kind of point here?

The right is just praying for more Bushnesia like that displayed above. Sorry, but the American people ARE smarter than the RW gives them credit for:

POLL: People Still Blame Bush More Than Obama For The Economic Mess

It seems like one of those administrations was a big defender of the Patriot Act and all about fighting a bunch of wars, and the other uh.. hmm, lemme think..

Oh! Wait, which one was doing all the corporate welfare? You know, bailout the banks and all that stuff? Er... uhh....

At least Obama closed Gitmo and got us out of Iraq... or was that Bush? Neither? shit...
One of them passed tax cuts, eliminated domestic terror attacks, and had an administration marked by sub 5% unemployment, GDP growth, and low inflation.
You were trying to make some kind of point here?

The right is just praying for more Bushnesia like that displayed above. Sorry, but the American people ARE smarter than the RW gives them credit for:

POLL: People Still Blame Bush More Than Obama For The Economic Mess

The American people would love to get back to the Bush years. And after 3 years Obama and the Democratic Congress has made things worse, not better. THey have a record to run on. And it isn't pretty.

The American people would love to get back to the Bush years. And after 3 years Obama and the Democratic Congress has made things worse, not better. THey have a record to run on. And it isn't pretty.

:lol: Really? And where is THAT claim supported? Bush doubled unemployment. When he left office we were shedding 700,000 jobs a month. But you go with that...and I think the GnOP candidates should too. Run on the Bush record. :lol:

Whatever you're smoking, I hope you have a prescription for it.

As long as the GOP continually points out the abject failure that is the Obama admin, they can run Elmer Fudd and win.

It is that simple.

No, my parents never behaved like dismissive assholes. Obviously, yours did. Sorry about that, but it explains a lot. Have a great day!

Last edited:
I'm a lifelong Democrat but I don't think this is going to be a slam dunk for Obama or the Dems. They need to get serious and stop acting like the Repubs can't win. Repubs will win if we don't focus on the economy and jobs now. Remember that horror story Bush/Cheney?

Weiner was a distraction, he resigned now all of them need to focus.

got news for ya check,,, THERE are no jobs! THERE is no economy. We are fucking BROKE. Contemplate that shit. obie doodle can't do shit, he's pissed away trillions and added another war.. Jaysus.. but I know you're gonna vote for him AGAIN. oh and btw,, there was no weenie either.

I'm a lifelong Democrat but I don't think this is going to be a slam dunk for Obama or the Dems. They need to get serious and stop acting like the Repubs can't win. Repubs will win if we don't focus on the economy and jobs now. Remember that horror story Bush/Cheney?

got news for ya check,,, THERE are no jobs! THERE is no economy. We are fucking BROKE. Contemplate that shit. obie doodle can't do shit, he's pissed away trillions and added another war.. Jaysus.. but I know you're gonna vote for him AGAIN. oh and btw,, there was no weenie either.

So WT what's the solution? What will Mitt or Michelle or those in the vast gulch between them, wherein the other Republican candidates reside, do to put our economy back to work?

All I hear is cut taxes to the very wealthy and corporations, cut charity to the poor, allow the cost of healthcare to sink the middleclass by recalling "Obamacare" (and replace it with what?).

What in your wisdom is the answer WT? As a loud and proud 'conservative' I'm sure you must have formulated your ideas into pragmatic solutions. Share them with us "libtards" and "demorats".

So WT what's the solution? What will Mitt or Michelle or those in the vast gulch between them, wherein the other Republican candidates reside, do to put our economy back to work?

All I hear is cut taxes to the very wealthy and corporations, cut charity to the poor, allow the cost of healthcare to sink the middleclass by recalling "Obamacare" (and replace it with what?).

What in your wisdom is the answer WT? As a loud and proud 'conservative' I'm sure you must have formulated your ideas into pragmatic solutions. Share them with us "libtards" and "demorats".

so I guess you think the libtards and demonRats are doing it right? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: I think meech ought to take family and friends and BET to tibet when she gets back from Africa.. what do you think?

so I guess you think the libtards and demonRats are doing it right? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: I think meech ought to take family and friends and BET to tibet when she gets back from Africa.. what do you think?

More evidence that you are a partisan hack, asking a question without making any effort to offer a response is pitiful - not that I expected anything else from you WT.

New Topics

Forum List

Back