So the new admin wants ACA out and something new in

You can't have all old people in a group healthcare, its not fair for someone to sign up for HI when they get ill, and frankly I want everyone to pay what they can afford, and everyone needs to have health insurance.

Or else the sky will fall.

I remember the president-elect shouting he would repeal ACA from day one? He, however, has no executive power to do that. He can issue EOs to the IRS not to collect the mandate from day one, which will land the whole thing into the federal courts the next day, and that could take more than a year for SCOTUS to come up with a ruling.

So ACA is obviously going to change, and with twenty million people getting care from the exchanges etc., the political implications of cutting them off flatly will not go over well with a great majority of Dems and Pubs both.

How should the new system be structured, what should be covered, and should the government subsidize the low-income members and families?

Getting rid of Obamacare may take longer than Trump plans
------------------------------------------ only thing i care about is the Madate , get rid of that and i am good Penny !!

You can't have all old people in a group healthcare, its not fair for someone to sign up for HI when they get ill, and frankly I want everyone to pay what they can afford, and everyone needs to have health insurance. We have mandatory auto insurance and we all hope we never need it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- just get rid of the unAmerican mandate and i am good Penny !!

Do you have auto insurance? Do you pay taxes? Do you leave your children at home alone? Do you drink and drive? Do you wear a seatbelt?
Dear Penelope
Just because people consent to car insurance under state laws (which at least one state does NOT require as long as the person can show Ability to Pay)
Does NOT mean the same thing as
(A) health insurance
(B) being regulated required and fined by FEDERAL GOVT.

There is a HUGE difference!!!
(B) State laws can be voted on more directly.
It doesn't take as long to change a state law which only affects that state
As long as it takes to change a FEDERAL law through Congress which takes reps from all 50 states
Ex: I've been waiting for that mandate to be revoked for two terms now.
I owe 45 a month as the cheapest way to avoid penalty, and I can't pay it.
The repeal may go through as soon as January.
Had this been a state law, do you think it would take 8 years to change ? In TEXAS!!!
I doubt it would have passed in TX.

(A) also another huge difference with insurance

1. The car insurance is required to protect Other cars and drivers. You are not required to buy insurance to cover your own losses which are optional if you want full coverage and full replacement.

NOTE: the Equivalent of this "liabilty" insurance
Would be to require all citizens to buy life or health insurance to cover Other People in case we do something by accident or negligence that causes damage injury or death to someone else.

So if you want to pay for health care by requiring insurance, why not require it in cases of crime accident or negligence to Other People. So if people commit crimes or cause accidents, they are required to pay through their insurance.

2. Penelope there are other ways and better ways to provide for health care besides insurance.

If someone wants to build charity hospitals to serve the public while training doctors and nurses under a medical school program,
Why should people who fund that be FINED for using their money to pay for medical education and services instead of paying for insurance!

Spiritual healing is FREE and would cut the costs of medical treatment while accelerating the response and recovery.

Are you going to mandate that because it will lower the costs, risks and duration of disease???

There are so many other ways and means we need to pursue in order to maximize and develop resources for sustainable health care.

Why would you insist on requiring "insurance as the only way to provide health coverage to avoid penalties" while PUNISHING taxpayers for wanting to invest in OTHER choices that we still need anyway if we're going to develop universal care.

I am talking about healthcare, not some junk fake spiritual healing. So you are paying to not have insurance. Good when you get ill do not go to the hospital, because I do not want my tax dollars paying for you.

------------------------------------------ only thing i care about is the Madate , get rid of that and i am good Penny !!

You can't have all old people in a group healthcare, its not fair for someone to sign up for HI when they get ill, and frankly I want everyone to pay what they can afford, and everyone needs to have health insurance. We have mandatory auto insurance and we all hope we never need it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- just get rid of the unAmerican mandate and i am good Penny !!

Do you have auto insurance? Do you pay taxes? Do you leave your children at home alone? Do you drink and drive? Do you wear a seatbelt?
Dear Penelope
Just because people consent to car insurance under state laws (which at least one state does NOT require as long as the person can show Ability to Pay)
(A) health insurance

As long as it takes to change a FEDERAL law through Congress which takes reps from all 50 states
Had this been a state law, do you think it would take 8 years to change ? In TEXAS!!!

1. The car insurance is required to protect Other cars and drivers. You are not required to buy insurance to cover your own losses which are optional if you want full coverage and full replacement.

Would be to require all citizens to buy life or health insurance to cover Other People in case we do something by accident or negligence that causes damage injury or death to someone else.

So if you want to pay for health care by requiring insurance, why not require it in cases of crime accident or negligence to Other People. So if people commit crimes or cause accidents, they are required to pay through their insurance.

2. Penelope there are other ways and better ways to provide for health care besides insurance.

If someone wants to build charity hospitals to serve the public while training doctors and nurses under a medical school program,
Why should people who fund that be FINED for using their money to pay for medical education and services instead of paying for insurance!

Spiritual healing is FREE and would cut the costs of medical treatment while accelerating the response and recovery.

Are you going to mandate that because it will lower the costs, risks and duration of disease???

There are so many other ways and means we need to pursue in order to maximize and develop resources for sustainable health care.

Why would you insist on requiring "insurance as the only way to provide health coverage to avoid penalties" while PUNISHING taxpayers for wanting to invest in OTHER choices that we still need anyway if we're going to develop universal care.

I am talking about healthcare, not some junk fake spiritual healing. So you are paying to not have insurance. Good when you get ill do not go to the hospital, because I do not want my tax dollars paying for you.
Dear Penelope
I'm not asking for you to pay for my hospitalization under your conditions !
EXACTLY!!!

I'm asking to respect the freedom I had before to pay for my OWN system.
You are free to pay for YOURS under your conditions YOU agree to.
And I ask the same for me.

This IS like separate religions.

You follow yours and I follow mine.

Under mine I don't believe in coercion forcing taxpayers to pay for terms on health care they didn't consent to.

I believe that medical research proves spiritual healing can CURE criminal illness, addiction and abuse that otherwise costs LIVES and BILLIONS of dollars needed to pay for universal care.

Once medical systems are set up to CURE people (instead of wasting insurance dollars and medical resources on managing and medicating symptoms with more expensive treatments that don't cure or prevent to actual diseases), people can still CHOOSE FREELY to buy and use insurance but won't need to be forced or fined. That's my belief that insurance can remain a free choice and not be forced on people in order to use it.

Penelope Your solution is microscopic compared to what is needed to provide health care for all.

Pushing insurance is like trying to make birth control a requirement for people to prevent unwanted pregnancy and abortion. Sorry, but the issues are bigger than that.

And you have no more right to force people to buy insurance as you would to make them use birth control.
Both are *private choices* by individuals and not the job of govt to dictate.

If your rule is YOU don't want to be responsible for others' costs unless they agree to use insurance, or birth control, or whatever *private conditions you believe in* YES you have that right to dictate your OWN conditions on YOUR taxdollars. But not to dictate rules for others.

If you don't know that spiritual healing is natural and saves lives, if you don't want to support that, then you prove the point that we need separate health care choices if our beliefs are that different where we don't agree to fund each other's programs! GREAT Penelope!

Thanks for proving the point!
Of why we need separate health care tracks !

Last edited:

Dear Penelope
(A) health insurance

PS Penelope perhaps you ought to do research into spiritual healing before assuming, falsely, that I am in any way referring to false faith healing.

I'm talking about methods that have been studied and proven effective, such as the study on healing rheumatoid arthritis which no amount of insurance can cure!

Look up the study funded by Templeton Foundation on Rheumatoid Arthritis conducted with a team led by Dr. Francis McNutt. The results found that his methods were effective. One patient who had been bedridden with crippling pain was able to walk again with no further sign of RA conditions in completely cured with no need for medication.

Can your insurance cure diseases like RA? And Spiritual Healing is FREE. And completely VOLUNTARY. People choose it FREELY because helps.
All health care choices should be respected the same way, allowing people to decide based on what they agree works -- NOT by imposing YOUR faith based system in mandating insurance that YOU believe in which doesn't give you the right to dictate thru govt for others who believe in free choice!

Last edited:
If Spiritual Healing is free and voluntary, then, Emily, you already have access to it.

Dear Penelope
(A) health insurance

Dear Penelope
EXACTLY!!!

Under mine I don't believe in coercion forcing taxpayers to pay for terms on health care they didn't consent to.

I believe that medical research proves spiritual healing can CURE criminal illness, addiction and abuse that otherwise costs LIVES and BILLIONS of dollars needed to pay for universal care.

Once medical systems are set up to CURE people (instead of wasting insurance dollars and medical resources on managing and medicating symptoms with more expensive treatments that don't cure or prevent to actual diseases), people can still CHOOSE FREELY to buy and use insurance but won't need to be forced or fined. That's my belief that insurance can remain a free choice and not be forced on people in order to use it.

Penelope Your solution is microscopic compared to what is needed to provide health care for all.

Pushing insurance is like trying to make birth control a requirement for people to prevent unwanted pregnancy and abortion. Sorry, but the issues are bigger than that.

And you have no more right to force people to buy insurance as you would to make them use birth control.

If your rule is YOU don't want to be responsible for others' costs unless they agree to use insurance, or birth control, or whatever *private conditions you believe in* YES you have that right to dictate your OWN conditions on YOUR taxdollars. But not to dictate rules for others.

If you don't know that spiritual healing is natural and saves lives, if you don't want to support that, then you prove the point that we need separate health care choices if our beliefs are that different where we don't agree to fund each other's programs! GREAT Penelope!

Go to the preacher then and let him lay hands on you, do not go to a MD, or Hosp ER. NO lab or diagnostic tests for those who do not pay to have HI , who can afford to , but chose not to.

By the way , that fine you pay, just say you are anti medical care and only believe in Spiritual Care, and you won't need to pay it.

Dear Penelope
(A) health insurance

Dear Penelope
EXACTLY!!!

Go to the preacher then and let him lay hands on you, do not go to a MD, or Hosp ER. NO lab or diagnostic tests for those who do not pay to have HI , who can afford to , but chose not to.

By the way , that fine you pay, just say you are anti medical care and only believe in Spiritual Care, and you won't need to pay it.
Nope Penelope
That's NOT how spiritual healing works.
Contrary to false faith healing which you are referring to,
Spiritual Healing works IN CONJUNCTION
with science and medicine, it does NOT reject either one, you are talking about something else. It facilitates and maximizes the natural process that the mind and body use to heal themselves. So it IMPROVES not rejects the ability of mental and medical treatments to heal the WHOLE person at all levels.

Secondly this process cannot be forced on ANYONE or it DOESN'T WORK.
It's based on FORGIVENESS therapy which by human nature must be freely chosen. Nobody I know can be forced to forgive against their will or it is false. You cannot fake it.

I argue that paying for other people's health care is just as sensitive and cannot be mandated under conditions against people's will or they reject it. Health care involves personal and spiritual choices so it belongs to people not to govt to regulate this process. Govt can regulate taxes, where it represents the consent of taxpayers, but the private decisions remain with people not govt.

Human nature does not work by force when it comes to this level.

Only if you commit a violation can you be compelled to correct it. But unless you have committed a crime govt cannot deprive you of liberty without violating natural laws of due process and equal justice.

1. Penelope you are talking about false faith healing that fails because it is external. That is the Opposite of real spiritual healing that works naturally by free will because of changes people choose INTERNALLY that unblock obstructions in the mind and body so it restores natural self healing processes that the mind and body are built to use.
2. You also do not understand human nature.
There is a limit to what people will consent to be forced to do through govt, and you are crossing that line, apparently without thinking you are. It's like how proliferation crosses that line, we reject that as overreaching and demand free choice. Well so do people demand right to choose and liberty and not being forced into right to health care through govt. It's like imposing right to life through give against people's will and beliefs, while advocates think abortion isn't a real choice anyway so there is no harm done in taking away or punishing a choice that is murder and not a real choice. Like you with insurance thinking everyone should choose that anyway so why not require it. People don't agree with your belief. People have free will and right to consent or dissent that cannot be overridden due to beliefs of others they argue imposes on them unconstitutionally by abuse of govt.

Last edited:
Justice Ted Cruz will author the majority opinion declaring ObamaCare unconstitutional

If they make that man a justice, you will be kneeling and saying prayers before bedtime and there will be a fine for missing Church on Sundays and for not packing a gun. If a woman is pg out of wedlock, they will make her have a baby and then take away the woman's and babies food after birth, so they can live homeless in the street as to be an example of what happens to people who have premarital sex.

Oh sorry got off topic, but there will be a "terrific" plan. Its called HSA's.

Don't you have a Jew to scream at?

Justice Ted Cruz will author the majority opinion declaring ObamaCare unconstitutional

If they make that man a justice, you will be kneeling and saying prayers before bedtime and there will be a fine for missing Church on Sundays and for not packing a gun. If a woman is pg out of wedlock, they will make her have a baby and then take away the woman's and babies food after birth, so they can live homeless in the street as to be an example of what happens to people who have premarital sex.

Nope. Man you Trumps are good deflectors just like him. Do you have anything interesting to say.
He has a plan its called "terrific".

Nope. Man you Trumps are good deflectors just like him. Do you have anything interesting to say.
He has a plan its called "terrific".

kind of like all of Kerry's "plans" back in 2004 right?

Do it on your own time and time, Em.
Dear JakeStarkey
Same with federal ACA regulations on health care choices!
Keep them Optional so Everyone can choose ways of investing in health care that are in keeping with their beliefs !

You can't require ALL people to go through federally approved options, then say "do it independently."

If you and I agree people SHOULD be free to pursue their own means of health care, that's what I'm SAYING:
To quit trying to FINE and regulate AOL choices through govt!

Let it be independent!

In other words the health mandates should be Optional and only required if people Agree to be under ACA terms and exchanges! Make it Optional not mandatory and anyone Can be free to invest in means of health care Without being FINED or forced to go through govt programs. EXACTLY JakeStarkey that is the whole point!! THANKS!

Important Penelope I'm NOT talking about "depriving medical care", how DARE you accuse and insult me this way!!

I'm talking about adding the help of spiritual healing TO existing treatments. ADDING choices not taking any away!

You are ignorant if you don't know the difference, and ASSUME I'm talking about "anti-medicine"? I NEVER said or believe in any such thing!!! How DARE you falsely assume and accuse me, then blame me for YOUR mistake in this!

Shame on you of accusing me of promoting dangerous deadly practices!

Of COURSE that is NOT what I am taking about.

* False faith healing kills people and or makes conditions worse by denying medical care in violation of basic ethics.

* Real Spiritual Healing ADDS and Enhances choices and doesn't take any away. It facilitates the person to heal in mind and emotion IN ADDITION to healing the body through regular medical and physical procedures.

If YOU don't know the difference, don't blame it on me! I'm trying to promote medical research to prove the difference, so people have a Free choice and aren't DENIED ANY medical help!!

In cases I'm most concerned about, spiritual healing has ENABLED people to go through mental or medical treatment they rejected before. But after spiritual healing was applied first, THEN they responded to regular treatment and were able to recover where before they had failed because of other conflicts and obstructions that the spiritual healing resolved! So ADDING this step SAVED LIVES and health that otherwise would have been lost or destroyed because people refused or weren't responding to treatment!

Can you recognize this difference?
So you don't mistake this for the Opposite!

* One is like Malpractice that is coercive, fraudulent, dangerous and deadly.
* The other saves lives, is free, NATURAL and works solely on a voluntary basis, and does not obstruct or deny medicine, but works alongside doctors and medical science and treatments to Enhance the process and healing for maximum results.

These are different as night and day, life or death!

Can we start by clarifying this point?
Penelope, otherwise I sense you will keep misreading my messages as saying the exact Opposite of what I'm talking about.

No wonder we will argue!
Because that's NOT what I'm saying!

We aren't communicating at all, if you are reading me backwards!

No wonder you are arguing against me!
I would too if that's what I THOUGHT someone was promoting. Spiritual healing Also corrects and replaces the Damaging dangerous false faith healing that is abused to kill people.

I thought it was Obvious I'm talking about something else.
Is this point clear now?
Can we start from there
Where we are talking about the same thing, not polar opposites!

Thanks Penelope!!

Re:
Penelope said:

Last edited:
They'll just replace it with tax incentives (same thing). Congress will never let go of this bone.

Con or not and as i said , i prefer a tax raise to ME having to pay a personal bill or a fine or however obamacare users are squeezed DBlack .

Con or not and as i said , i prefer a tax raise to ME having to pay a personal bill or a fine or however obamacare users are squeezed DBlack .

Heh... yep. That's how most people will see it, which is what I'm complaining about. It's just a shift in psychology with no real difference. We play the same games with children when we're trying to get them to do something they don't want to. Only voters aren't children.

Forum List

Back