So The Media Is Being Nice To Valeria Jarrett?,Can You Imagine If A Valerie Jarrett Poll Was Taken?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:iyfyus.jpg: And yet, not one News/Cable host or commentator has brought up what the average American actually thinks of Valerie Jarrett. But we all know what 70 to 80 per-cent of "Normal Minded Americans" think of Valerie Jarrett.
Why is the media trying to make it sound as if Valerie is a well respected/accomplished and beloved woman? OK, she gets one of the worst public insults in recent times, and our cable news hosts are just so sad, maybe even crying over what Roseanne said about her.
:puhleeze:
But when the left was making "Border Line X-Rated" remarks about Sarah Palin, no one on the left complained?
Most people in general don't like/despise Miss Jarrett being she was in the Obama Administration, almost running the show. But we wont hear that on CNN and PMS-NBC.
:smoke: :aargh: :blahblah:

• Banned
someone should take that "First Word/Words that come to mind" poll on Valerie,,,can you imagine the results,,,just like when they took that poll on Hillary?

:iyfyus.jpg: And yet, not one News/Cable host or commentator has brought up what the average American actually thinks of Valerie Jarrett. But we all know what 70 to 80 per-cent of "Normal Minded Americans" think of Valerie Jarrett.
Why is the media trying to make it sound as if Valerie is a well respected/accomplished and beloved woman? OK, she gets one of the worst public insults in recent times, and our cable news hosts are just so sad, maybe even crying over what Roseanne said about her.
But when the left was making "Border Line X-Rated" remarks about Sarah Palin, no one on the left complained?
Most people in general don't like/despise Miss Jarrett being she was in the Obama Administration, almost running the show. But we wont hear that on CNN and PMS-NBC.

Look, the FIX WAS IN. ABC has admitted they were already on a hair trigger over Roseanne's controversial comments from a comedian who has made a career being controversial about a TV show which has built is success, popularity and 20 year come-back on focusing on controversial topics! Darelene had a dyke for a daughter, Becky had a son who liked to wear dresses and paint his fingernails, DJ was an unwed father who had a black daughter and Roseanne's sister was an Ashley Judd wannabee. And Roseanne was a Trump supporter. The most "normal" characters on the show were actually Roseanne and Dan themselves representing average, lower middle-class white people. But the way several of her cast children whose careers she created attacked her rather than simply say they didn't think Roseanne intended any harm and the whole thing was being blown out of proportion goes to show you how liberal they are as Hollywood commies as well. So you can bid the Roseanne TV series farewell and if they try to spin it off WITHOUT Roseanne, it will be a horrible flop. Deal done and dead now to protect liberal snowflake pride.

This isn't about Roseanne, it is about our culture trying to deny, run from and cover-up a very basic human quality they try to pretend doesn't exist, and Roseanne was just way too easy a target to use as a figurehead to "prove" how "unbiased" they were just as they elected Obama to relief themselves of the guilt of actually really seeing differences in different people then denying they are there. The sad fact is that had the new Roseanne TV series gone on, it would have done 10X more to address and help liberal social issues than the next ten TV shows COMBINED.

So now in its wake of politically correct genuflection, the liberal networks will now try to make Valery Jarrett a household name and have her on every liberal TV show they can as the centerpiece of talking about the evils of racial, sexual, and social differences. Maybe they will consider her as candidate to run against Trump. They have no one any better.

That Jarrett c*nt, to whom Obama was a human tampon, was the devout muslim crybaby who has stated her ultimate dream is for the USA to become a muslim nation. Sorry ladies, but much like Hilarious Hilary, she is the utter filth of the female gender, a walking waste of fallopian tubes. Yes, she has all the perpetually offended, pathologically lying victim mentality that all muslim-feces have.

Last edited:
Had no one said anything this incident would pass unnoticed instead of favorably being compared to a Planet of the Apes chimpanzee forevermore.

• Banned
That Jarrett c*nt, to whom Obama was a human tampon, was the devout muslim crybaby who has stated her ultimate dream is for the USA to become a muslim nation. Sorry ladies, but much like Hilarious Hilary, she is the utter filth of the female gender, a walking waste of fallopian tubes. Yes, she has all the perpetually offended, pathologically lying victim mentality that all muslim-feces have.
was this mentioned on MSNBC?

was this mentioned on MSNBC?

MSNBC-BS would make these odious qualities sound virtuous if they did mention it. I haven't watched any of these cable-news-cumstains in years so I honestly have no idea what MSNCSLGBTBLMABCXYZ or CNNastiness say about anything.

Apparently it hasn't occurred to anyone that if you compared most conservatives to a sci-fi woman-ape, a white cracker or an orange buffoon that the head of ABC called you to apologize that they were going to cancel an entire hit TV series over it, what would you do? Whether I liked the person or not, I know what I'd say (and what I think most decent people would do): I'd tell that CEO he was way over-reacting and I wasn't offended (words don't bother me, there's much more important things in life), and that it wasn't fair to all those other people connected to the show or its fans and I would plead with him not to cancel it! But instead, what was Valery's reaction? "Let this be a learning moment" or something like that. In other words, "let this teach you to talk like that," and she carries on, insult forgotten, her life unaffected, and a lot of people out of a job. Typical liberal.

Forum List

Back