No sympathy for immigrants being separated from their kids.....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Why would anyone want to seek refuge in a country, ie the US, were clearly the tone is of complete hostility, complete disregard for you and your children and a country held hostage by a racist government???? Why would you want to risk loosing your children for this shit?

I am getting so sick and tired of hearing about immigrants. Take your kids, your families and stay in Mexico or go back home. It makes to no sense to whine about what this country is doing to you when you are making the choice to have the shit happen!!

Why would anyone want to seek refuge in a country, ie the US, were clearly the tone is of complete hostility, complete disregard for you and your children and a country held hostage by a racist government???? Why would you want to risk loosing your children for this shit?

I am getting so sick and tired of hearing about immigrants. Take your kids, your families and stay in Mexico or go back home. It makes to no sense to whine about what this country is doing to you when you are making the choice to have the shit happen!!

Because you broke the system by allowing MILLIONS in, you cannot, in good taste, now whine when the system breaks.

• Banned
I don't feel sorry in the least for people who do not follow our immigration laws.
I'm agreeing with you.....I get the wanting a better life, but times have changed and its time people either stay in thier own countries and fight for a better way of life or just give in....but to think all your answers is coming to this country....times have changed and if I was being torn away from my child, why put your family through this shit and then whine about it????

• Banned

Because you broke the system by allowing MILLIONS in, you cannot, in good taste, now whine when the system breaks.
We had a perfect chance after 9/11 to really secure our borders even build a wall, but corporate america, ie white folk needed that cheap labor for profits...wanna point fingers, find a conservative mirror and have at it.

• Banned
Not a bit of sympathy.
Tippy, I loath you, but on this, I agree.....How do you sympathize with people who know the outcome of thier wanting to come here and still they come??? You don't like the way your children are being treated, than damit move on. I am so sick of hearing about immigrants, 30 million in this country and counting.....like enough already!!

Know anyone that went to prison, served time?

Did they take their kids with them?

Yeah, why would millions of immigrants subject themselves to such inhuman abuse?
Because your premise is BS.

Yeah, why would millions of immigrants subject themselves to such inhuman abuse?
Why?
Because their relatives are telling them American immigration laws are easy to go around.

Last edited:

Know anyone that went to prison, served time?

Did they take their kids with them?
Dude, if you know for a fact you and your child will be separated if you enter this country, than why come? It makes no sense to come to a country that is no longer welcoming you. I don't hate immigrants, but I hate that for the last 10-15 years they have dominated the headlines in this country, I'm just tired of hearing about these people. Every inch of this nation is full of hispanics, from our schools to our communities....THIS COUNTRY HAS SERVED ITS PURPOSE WELL OF HOUSING LATINO'S and we should be proud....but when can we as a nation say enough is enough? When does our rights come into play?

Hate me all you want....as a minority in this country, its our communities that house these people, its our schools, our hospitals, our clinics our lives impacted by immigrants coming to this country...they don't fuck with white neighborhoods, its always the working class poor that has to absorb these people and we have a right to say enough is enough.

What "immigrants" are you talking about?

Hate me all you want....as a minority in this country, its our communities that house these people, its our schools, our hospitals, our clinics our lives impacted by immigrants coming to this country...they don't fuck with white neighborhoods, its always the working class poor that has to absorb these people and we have a right to say enough is enough.

You obviously mean "Illegal Immigrants", and, no, they should have no impact on your schools, your hospitals or your community. THEY SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!

I have dozens of friends who are first generation immigrants.
They all feel the same way I do about illegals.

So you are full of shit.

I have dozens of friends who are first generation immigrants.
They all feel the same way I do about illegals.

So you are full of shit.

I agree. I have friends who got here legally. It cost them thousands of dollars and loads of time but they did it the legal way.

They also hate illegals and who can blame them??

This is as ignorant as it ridiculous.

And BTW - those photos of kids sleeping in cages on the ground were taken during the Obama Error. :itsok:

Obama administration officials are rushing to explain photos from 2014 that went viral this weekend showing locked-up immigrant children

Forum List

Back