So, the democrat controlled press is insisting that Trump investigate voter fraud...the fools....

I believe Lindsey Graham is right. Trump needs to STFU. I believe Melania is right. Trump needs to stay off of Twitter in the middle of the night.

Here is the deal. You can't claim massive voter fraud on Twitter and in interviews with the press after your lawyers have filed briefs to the court claiming THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

Trump's own attorneys have conceded there is no evidence of voter fraud

He best STFU. I mean I am all for it. Hell yeah. Massive investigation and we start with Michigan. And since this new position contradicts their court filings stopping the recount, we start with exactly that, a damn recount of Michigan.

But come on, we know this is not about voter fraud. This is about voter suppression, plain and simple. Just an excuse to purge voter roles, implement barriers limiting access, and intimidate certain blocks of voters. And more than anything else, a clear sign that this administration is not here to serve the people. Trump and his gang are there to do what they do, rape and pillage.

Boy, the stupid is strong with you......bob craemer and scott foval, two democrat party operatives, have been caught on video admitting to conducting massive voter fraud operations.....Trump can start with them. The only ones screwing around with voting is the democrats....

The rapist, bill clinton, has been out of office for over a decade...

LMAO. The O'Keefe sting? Seriously. That is your evidence of "massive voter fraud"? Hell, that was kind of a birds of a feather thing wasn't it--they were all crooks, including O'Keefe. And most certainly prone to spinning fantastical tales. Besides, they were fired and O'Keefe is a convicted criminal.

I think that investigation is needed to establish proof and I hope that the President does the investigation .
The Trump Method.
Step 1: Make the claim something happened.
Step 2: Order and investigation to find any evidence that it happened.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- do the investigation and then show case the facts and proof Syriusly

I actually hope Sessions does investigate.

Of course it doesn't matter what he finds- Trump will still claim that there was 'massive voter fraud'
----------------------------------------------- just do the investigation then close up , fix the problems and that's all that WE Americans want Syriusly !!

I believe Lindsey Graham is right. Trump needs to STFU. I believe Melania is right. Trump needs to stay off of Twitter in the middle of the night.

Here is the deal. You can't claim massive voter fraud on Twitter and in interviews with the press after your lawyers have filed briefs to the court claiming THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

He best STFU. I mean I am all for it. Hell yeah. Massive investigation and we start with Michigan. And since this new position contradicts their court filings stopping the recount, we start with exactly that, a damn recount of Michigan.

But come on, we know this is not about voter fraud. This is about voter suppression, plain and simple. Just an excuse to purge voter roles, implement barriers limiting access, and intimidate certain blocks of voters. And more than anything else, a clear sign that this administration is not here to serve the people. Trump and his gang are there to do what they do, rape and pillage.

Boy, the stupid is strong with you......bob craemer and scott foval, two democrat party operatives, have been caught on video admitting to conducting massive voter fraud operations.....Trump can start with them. The only ones screwing around with voting is the democrats....

LMAO. The O'Keefe sting? Seriously. That is your evidence of "massive voter fraud"? Hell, that was kind of a birds of a feather thing wasn't it--they were all crooks, including O'Keefe. And most certainly prone to spinning fantastical tales. Besides, they were fired and O'Keefe is a convicted criminal.

Moron......they put under cover reporters in there for 8 months.....paid 20,000 dollars in donations to get an intern put in place.....and the democrats even invited the under cover reporters to meet with obama........the video shows them actually outlining their voter fraud operations......moron....

They were fired because they got caught....bob craemer is married to Chicago congresswoman jan shekowky....he was in the front row at the obama rally at that last one in Chicago........

Campaign managers talking about how they pay rioters to provoke confrontations at Trump rallies?

Yeah, that's pretty good evidence. Good enough to get them fired and to lose the election. It wasn't Russians at all.

dems and lefties just don't want the investigation so the best way is to get the investigation going , it should be interesting , ------------- Go President Trump and Jeff Sessions !!

Yet here are all the Democrats and Lefties saying- investigate.

Who actually proposed the investigation- one of Trump's loathed press- who confronted Trump's Press Secretary and challenged him on the claimed massive fraud.

And after that press challenge- Trump announced he would have it investigated.

Democrats and Liberals are all in favor of an investigation into voter fraud.

We werent' the ones claiming massive voter fraud without any evidence.

commiecrats are done. They're like cockroaches...the heads have been cut off, it will take the body a while to die.

But it will eventually die.

Campaign managers talking about how they pay rioters to provoke confrontations at Trump rallies?

Yeah, that's pretty good evidence. Good enough to get them fired and to lose the election. It wasn't Russians at all.

That was the first video....the 2nd video shows them outlining their massive voter fraud efforts...which states they targeted, hiring illegal aliens to vote.....getting them identification for voting....the whole 9 yards...

So why do you desperately want to believe that the Russians didn't try to influence our election?

Even though our intelligence agencies said that they did.

dems and lefties just don't want the investigation so the best way is to get the investigation going , it should be interesting , ------------- Go President Trump and Jeff Sessions !!

Who actually proposed the investigation- one of Trump's loathed press- who confronted Trump's Press Secretary and challenged him on the claimed massive fraud.

Yeah.....the fools.....now Jeff Sessions will get to dismantle the voter fraud machine of the democrat party.....at their own insistence....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- so lets get the investigation going then Syriusly !!

That was the first video....the 2nd video shows them outlining their massive voter fraud efforts...which states they targeted, hiring illegal aliens to vote.....getting them identification for voting....the whole 9 yards...

Why do you believe Trump was lying when he said that there was no voter fraud?

In the filing submitted in Michigan on behalf of Trump's campaign, Trump's lawyers made a direct statement that no evidence pointed to voter fraud existing in the 2016 election.

"On what basis does Stein seek to disenfranchise Michigan citizens?" the filing said. "None really, save for speculation. All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake."

Yeah.....the fools.....now Jeff Sessions will get to dismantle the voter fraud machine of the democrat party.....at their own insistence....

Ah I know you love the idea of Sessions being Trump's little Himler and going out there in a political witchhunt- but Sessions is not going to go out and just investigate the states Trump lost.

If Sessions does investigate he will dismantle the Republican voter fraud machine, and the Democrat voter fraud machine and of course the fabled Moonie voter fraud machine.

LOL

In the filing submitted in Michigan on behalf of Trump's campaign, Trump's lawyers made a direct statement that no evidence pointed to voter fraud existing in the 2016 election.

"On what basis does Stein seek to disenfranchise Michigan citizens?" the filing said. "None really, save for speculation. All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake."

It doesn't matter what Trump said......the democrats who actually committed voter fraud have been caught on video...moron....keep pretending it didn't happen.....Trump is running over all of you...and it is about time.....

With each day that goes by the First Black President will only be remembered for that......and nothing else...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- so lets get the investigation going then Syriusly !!

I think I will leave that up to Jeff Sessions.

I look forward to hearing all about it.

Ah I know you love the idea of Sessions being Trump's little Himler and going out there in a political witchhunt- but Sessions is not going to go out and just investigate the states Trump lost.

If Sessions does investigate he will dismantle the Republican voter fraud machine, and the Democrat voter fraud machine and of course the fabled Moonie voter fraud machine.

LOL

The only voter fraud operations are on the democrat side..they can't win without it...

It doesn't matter what Trump said....
I think you will be saying that a lot for the next 4 years

LOL

The only voter fraud operations are on the democrat side..they can't win without it...

That's because they're dumbasses.

It doesn't matter what Trump said....
I think you will be saying that a lot for the next 4 years

And again...

Forum List

Back