So, the democrat controlled press is insisting that Trump investigate voter fraud...the fools....

I am so afraid that after witnessing how Trump has hit the ground getting so much accomplished in just three or four days that after about a month, he will have everything accomplished and become bored. He probably will not seek re-election since he will be bored with the job. The man is high energy and used to working and getting things accomplished.

He could spend all 8 years and still not get close to being done with the things that need to be done...

So...Trump has skunked the democrats again.....they have no idea who they are up against...and Rush helped me see this point today.....

Trump has seen the research from Pew and other places, John Fund for one and another study by 3 professors.........where actual details on voter fraud have been pointed out...

So morons in the democrat press think they have Trump....call him a fool for saying he only lost the popular vote because of voter fraud....they are laughing at him in fact......

And now, Trump responds.....I will order an investigation into voter fraud....guess what geniuses.......Jim Sessions, the new Attorney General will be the one looking into democrat voter fraud operations around the country...

you guys are such morons......and you are begging him to look into it......fools.....
Absolutely it should be investigated....A MAJOR investigation by the Congress....maybe even a Special Prosecutor...and I have told my Representatives as much.

Why does it concern you? Aren't you on board with an investigation of Truth?

I am so afraid that after witnessing how Trump has hit the ground getting so much accomplished in just three or four days that after about a month, he will have everything accomplished and become bored. He probably will not seek re-election since he will be bored with the job. The man is high energy and used to working and getting things accomplished.

He could spend all 8 years and still not get close to being done with the things that need to be done...
"all 8 years"? A term is 4 years.

Ha no I don't think he'll get bored.

I believe Lindsey Graham is right. Trump needs to STFU. I believe Melania is right. Trump needs to stay off of Twitter in the middle of the night.

Here is the deal. You can't claim massive voter fraud on Twitter and in interviews with the press after your lawyers have filed briefs to the court claiming THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

Trump's own attorneys have conceded there is no evidence of voter fraud

He best STFU. I mean I am all for it. Hell yeah. Massive investigation and we start with Michigan. And since this new position contradicts their court filings stopping the recount, we start with exactly that, a damn recount of Michigan.

But come on, we know this is not about voter fraud. This is about voter suppression, plain and simple. Just an excuse to purge voter roles, implement barriers limiting access, and intimidate certain blocks of voters. And more than anything else, a clear sign that this administration is not here to serve the people. Trump and his gang are there to do what they do, rape and pillage.

I believe Lindsey Graham is right. Trump needs to STFU. I believe Melania is right. Trump needs to stay off of Twitter in the middle of the night.

Here is the deal. You can't claim massive voter fraud on Twitter and in interviews with the press after your lawyers have filed briefs to the court claiming THE EXACT OPPOSITE.

He best STFU. I mean I am all for it. Hell yeah. Massive investigation and we start with Michigan. And since this new position contradicts their court filings stopping the recount, we start with exactly that, a damn recount of Michigan.

But come on, we know this is not about voter fraud. This is about voter suppression, plain and simple. Just an excuse to purge voter roles, implement barriers limiting access, and intimidate certain blocks of voters. And more than anything else, a clear sign that this administration is not here to serve the people. Trump and his gang are there to do what they do, rape and pillage.

Boy, the stupid is strong with you......bob craemer and scott foval, two democrat party operatives, have been caught on video admitting to conducting massive voter fraud operations.....Trump can start with them. The only ones screwing around with voting is the democrats....

The rapist, bill clinton, has been out of office for over a decade...

Here we go with the commiecrats trying to dictate the narrative.

What trump said wasn't that there was no election fraud. What he said is that election fraud didn't secure his election.

The commiecrats said the Russians hacked the election. He said that didn't happen, and he was right.

Then the commiecrats said they won the popular vote. What he said is that it's questionable because there is so much fucking ELECTION FRAUD going on in the cities that voted for HILLARY that there's no way to tell. And the commiecrats said WAIT THERE WAS NO ELECTION FRAUD.

The ones who are trying to work it both ways are the commiecrats. He's said all along that the commiecrats engaged in election fraud.

They just are so fucking stupid that even when they did, they couldn't win. Not only are they shitty people, they're not very effective criminals either.

Of course that's the story with all criminals. They aren't smart. They can't make it in an ethical or honest world. That's why they're criminal.

I think that investigation is needed to establish proof and I hope that the President does the investigation .
The Trump Method.
Step 1: Make the claim something happened.
Step 2: Order and investigation to find any evidence that it happened.

Let's begin with an Alt Fact OP.

Prove the media is democratic controlled.

How silly an OP. This may in the top 100.

The emails during the election showed it...they were cooperating with hilary at all levels......
No, they did not. Try again and give links.
Already done, fakey. We don't have to go over this again and again. We won. Get over it.

Trump did win the Electoral college- and the election.

Why does he feel compelled to try to excuse why he didn't win the popular vote?

Here we go with the commiecrats trying to dictate the narrative.

What trump said wasn't that there was no election fraud. What he said is that election fraud didn't secure his election.

The commiecrats said the Russians hacked the election. He said that didn't happen, and he was right.

Then the commiecrats said they won the popular vote. What he said is that it's questionable because there is so much fucking ELECTION FRAUD going on in the cities that voted for HILLARY that there's no way to tell. And the commiecrats said WAIT THERE WAS NO ELECTION FRAUD.

The ones who are trying to work it both ways are the commiecrats. He's said all along that the commiecrats engaged in election fraud.

They just are so fucking stupid that even when they did, they couldn't win. Not only are they shitty people, they're not very effective criminals either.

Of course that's the story with all criminals. They aren't smart. They can't make it in an ethical or honest world. That's why they're criminal.

I don't know these 'commicrats' - they must be another one of those 'alternate fact' thingies.

Meanwhile- the CIA and the FBI said that the Russians tried to influence our election.
Democrats supported the findings of the CIA and FBI
Conservatives have denied them.

And of course Trump has lied all along about election fraud- whenever it was convenient.

Luckily I actually believe Sessions is pretty honorable and won't cover up Trump's lies in his investigation.

I think that investigation is needed to establish proof and I hope that the President does the investigation .
The Trump Method.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- do the investigation and then show case the facts and proof Syriusly

Let's begin with an Alt Fact OP.

Prove the media is democratic controlled.

How silly an OP. This may in the top 100.

The emails during the election showed it...they were cooperating with hilary at all levels......
No, they did not. Try again and give links.
Already done, fakey. We don't have to go over this again and again. We won. Get over it.

Trump did win the Electoral college- and the election.

Why does he feel compelled to try to excuse why he didn't win the popular vote?
One, he knows the PV was in fact realistic of all legal voters.

Two, he knows that almost no one voted illegally.

Three, his Narcissistic Personality Disorder does not allow him internalize the facts of the above and, thus, change his behavior to a more realistic path.

Boy, the stupid is strong with you......bob craemer and scott foval, two democrat party operatives, have been caught on video admitting to conducting massive voter fraud operations.....Trump can start with them. The only ones screwing around with voting is the democrats....

The rapist, bill clinton, has been out of office for over a decade...

Trump's own lawyers said there was no evidence of voter fraud- are you now saying Trump was lying?
n the filing submitted in Michigan on behalf of Trump's campaign, Trump's lawyers made a direct statement that no evidence pointed to voter fraud existing in the 2016 election.

"On what basis does Stein seek to disenfranchise Michigan citizens?" the filing said. "None really, save for speculation. All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake."

The Trump Method.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- do the investigation and then show case the facts and proof Syriusly

I actually hope Sessions does investigate.

Of course it doesn't matter what he finds- Trump will still claim that there was 'massive voter fraud'

The Trump Method.
Already answered immediately above you: "Meanwhile- the CIA and the FBI said that the Russians tried to influence our election. Democrats supported the findings of the CIA and FBI
Conservatives have denied them.

And of course Trump has lied all along about election fraud- whenever it was convenient."

We know there was massive voter fraud.....the democrats confessed to doing it....

dems and lefties just don't want the investigation so the best way is to get the investigation going , it should be interesting , ------------- Go President Trump and Jeff Sessions !!

Forum List

Back