So the Anti-Death Penalty Left Feels that the "go to sleep" juice that...

Our Laws are not Biblically Based and certainly not Based on your take on one thing in the Bible.

:)

peace...

Killing is still not right, and most civilized western countries have abolished it.

Unless it's stopping the Heartbeat of an Inconvenient Baby, correct?... :lol:

And I don't care what other Countries are doing... Move if you like it elsewhere so much. :thup:

peace...

I have lived in Europe for almost 20 years. Not caring what other civilized western countries with cultures similar to ours is ignorance.

I have no problem throwing this guy in prison for the rest of his life.

I have a problem executing people when 143 people sent to death row were eventually released because someone else did it.

There isn't even an argument... From the Defense... That that these (2) Kidnapped, Raped and Murdered a 15 year old girl.

You can put aside your Absurd Concerns that are Based in the System actually working.

Now give me a list of the people in the last 20 years who were ACTUALLY Executed that were Proven Innocent after the Fact. :thup:

peace...

What a confused meandering defense of a system.

No problem with capital punishment from me as long as the system is 100% reactionary far right proof.

I have no problem throwing this guy in prison for the rest of his life.

I have a problem executing people when 143 people sent to death row were eventually released because someone else did it.

There isn't even an argument... From the Defense... That that these (2) Kidnapped, Raped and Murdered a 15 year old girl.

You can put aside your Absurd Concerns that are Based in the System actually working.

Now give me a list of the people in the last 20 years who were ACTUALLY Executed that were Proven Innocent after the Fact. :thup:

peace...

What a confused meandering defense of a system.

No problem with capital punishment from me as long as the system is 100% reactionary far right proof.

I can't help that you are Incapable of Understanding... Read the Conversation in Context. I was Adressing multiple things.

peace...

Killing is still not right, and most civilized western countries have abolished it.

And I don't care what other Countries are doing... Move if you like it elsewhere so much. :thup:

peace...

I have lived in Europe for almost 20 years. Not caring what other civilized western countries with cultures similar to ours is ignorance.

I don't Care what your Opinion is either. :thup:

peace...

That would make us as bad as them, which obviously works for you.

Due Process... You understand what that is, don't you?...

Executing that Murdering Rapist is not the same as Murdering and Raping.

You can't be for real.

peace...

Thou shalt not kill. Taking a life is taking a life. What percentage of American states exercise capital punishment? What number of European countries have capital punishment?

The Bible also says 'an eye for an eye'. Killing someone just because the criminal felt like it and had nothing better to do is MURDER. Kidnapping someone, raping her/him, killing him/her, is MURDER. Killing someone by punching them in the head just because you wanted to be part of the 'knockout game' is MURDER. That is what the Bible is talking about when it says 'Thou shalt not kill'. It is intentional - whether thought out or not.

Killing someone because they broke into your house in the middle of the night causing you to fear for your life is not murder - it's self defense and is not considered murder - justifiable by law.

The person [MENTION=18755]mal[/MENTION] talks about in the original post of this thread most definitely deserves the death penalty - without getting any appeals if many people had their way.

peace...

Odd, I've lived in Europe for 40 years and am 58 and both an EU and US citizen. My political beliefs are not skewed by by that by that fact, nor do I feel I am thus inherently superior to others less traveled.

peace...

Odd, I've lived in Europe for 40 years and am 58 and both an EU and US citizen. My political beliefs are not skewed by by that by that fact, nor do I feel I am thus inherently superior to others less traveled.

When you quit stuttering, you might make sense.

You're a pompous ass. Is that better?

You're a pompous ass. Is that better?

I did not even suggest anyone feeling inherently superior, so guess who the asshole is? I there a mirror in close proximity?

You are a ****. :thup:

peace...

You are a ****. :thup:

peace...

From you, this is an honor. What is amazing is that you think I give a damn what you think of me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back