So the Anti-Death Penalty Left Feels that the "go to sleep" juice that...

I happen to think nearly everything sucks worse than death. Death is a release, it does not hurt, life hurts, if officially sanctioned vengeance is your thing then death is an easy way out.

Then why are you still here?

I want to see how it all turns out, the point I was trying to make is perhaps illustrated by the relatively common occurrence of the criminal making the cops shoot him after saying "I am not going back to prison".

Placed next to the relatively common appeal after appeal after appeal of someone on death row, which is more prevalent. (not a question, it's a fact)

Not to mention that he and Roderick Nunley, the other Example of a Load that should have been Swallowed, are both Black...

The 15 year old girl waiting for her School Bus that they Kidnapped, Raped and Stabbed to Death was White...

They are really little more than Victims of Slavery and a Culture that has Forced them into that Life.

They aren't Guilty of anything.

That 15 year old Girl was Guilty of having it good on the backs of all the Blacks that came before, including the MILLIONS that were thrown overboard from the Slave Ships.

Get it?...

:)

peace...

you are one mean ol bitch.., but i love your style, like this..,
Could you please die in a fire? Like a fire infested with AIDS so you get Fire-AIDS? I'm asking you to contract Fire-AIDS and die. If you can.
:2up: ........ :iagree:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Not the point I was trying to make.

We shouldn't execute anyone, because it serves no purpose other than a vicarious desire for revenge. It doesn't deter crime, it doesn't cost less than incarceration.

And there's alway the possibility you'll get the wrong guy.

i guarantee those perps who got hung, firing squad, electrocuted, needled or what ever method they were sent to hell will never commit another murder. :2up: :clap2:

I have not been Convicted of a Crime or even Charged with one but I have worked on the Public, Military and Private Sector Prison System for over 20 years...

Lancaster was the most recent and before that Leavenworth.

Sorry... Just remembered, I am currently working with the Ute on one of their Facilities here in Southern Colorado... That's the most recent.

Prison is hot food, a bed, free gym, usually a job, an education and access to entertainment.

It is WAY better than even some of the places that kids are raised in in my area in Adams County.

I know exactly how good they have it in Prison compared to where many of them come from.

Their Family and "brothers" and "homies" are there... They mark their bodies with Badges of Honor for how many times they've been in.

Bitch please. :thup:

peace...

Sounds good, like we would all live prison. Anyone I have ever talked to who did time in prison did not care for it. That would be the prisoners' point of view.

And the people I deal with and interact with don't loath it or even fear it like you believe they do... It's a Rite of Passage for MANY...

I deal with DGU here in Denver and my area is #2 to Denver in Gang Activity for the Taskforce.

They do not Prefer Death to Life in Prison... As far as they are Concerned they are Storybook Heroes to their bros if they get Life.

And then they just get accustomed to Prison Life like everyone else.

Going to Jail is a Badge of Honor.

As far as I am Concerned the Maggot that was put to Sleep yesterday would have had a chance to get out because of some Liberal Law being passed down the road and then he would have had access to little girls again.

Now he doesn't. :thup:

peace...

We can keep murderers in prison forever and make conditions for them less than sociable.

Not to mention that he and Roderick Nunley, the other Example of a Load that should have been Swallowed, are both Black...

The 15 year old girl waiting for her School Bus that they Kidnapped, Raped and Stabbed to Death was White...

They are really little more than Victims of Slavery and a Culture that has Forced them into that Life.

They aren't Guilty of anything.

That 15 year old Girl was Guilty of having it good on the backs of all the Blacks that came before, including the MILLIONS that were thrown overboard from the Slave Ships.

Get it?...

peace...

you are one mean ol bitch.., but i love your style, like this..,
Could you please die in a fire? Like a fire infested with AIDS so you get Fire-AIDS? I'm asking you to contract Fire-AIDS and die. If you can.
:2up: ........ :iagree:

That is the product of someone else... Only Brilliant post that asshat ever made.

peace...

Sounds good, like we would all live prison. Anyone I have ever talked to who did time in prison did not care for it. That would be the prisoners' point of view.

And the people I deal with and interact with don't loath it or even fear it like you believe they do... It's a Rite of Passage for MANY...

I deal with DGU here in Denver and my area is #2 to Denver in Gang Activity for the Taskforce.

They do not Prefer Death to Life in Prison... As far as they are Concerned they are Storybook Heroes to their bros if they get Life.

As far as I am Concerned the Maggot that was put to Sleep yesterday would have had a chance to get out because of some Liberal Law being passed down the road and then he would have had access to little girls again.

peace...

We can keep murderers in prison forever and make conditions for them less than sociable.

I am being Honest here... I don't believe you. It is your Side... The Anti-Death Penalty Side, that out the other half of your faces claim that Prisons are Inhumane.

That Conditions that only Improve year after year, Lawsuit after Lawsuit, are still not good enough.

Sorry for my Doubt... But I simply don't Believe you.

peace...

peace...

we could also kill them, for killing people - hopefully saving a fuck ton of money and perhaps some less violent inmates' life

Not the point I was trying to make.

We shouldn't execute anyone, because it serves no purpose other than a vicarious desire for revenge. It doesn't deter crime, it doesn't cost less than incarceration.

And there's alway the possibility you'll get the wrong guy.

I think that it most certainly is a deterrent at least for a percentage of people out there, and arguably more a deterrent than life in prison.

People always say they'd rather die than sit in prison, but on a deeper level I really don't think so. Humans have a primal, instinctive fear of death.

not if they are right with GOD, some folks even look forward to life in the after world, kinda like the "Rainbow Bridge" prayer we often see when a family pet dies. :up:

peace...

we could also kill them, for killing people - hopefully saving a fuck ton of money and perhaps some less violent inmates' life

That would make us as bad as them, which obviously works for you.

No, they ended a human life not in self defense.

We enacted justice in defense of the General Public against a murderer.

I see a difference.

A murderer is a subhuman being to me.

A mongrel. A mongoloid. It is no longer human. It is worse than an innocent fish I'd catch behead and eat. It is lower than the cattle I fund the butchering of, because I eat meat.

I'll be on my deathbed more worried about that cow and that fish and what I've done to them before I ever give any fucks about a subhuman murderer.

To me, human life is the most sacrosanct thing on the planet. If you choose to end one unjustifiably, you no longer deserve my species' empathy.

Due Process... You understand what that is, don't you?...

Executing that Murdering Rapist is not the same as Murdering and Raping.

You can't be for real.

peace...

You can't be for real.

peace...

Thou shalt not kill. Taking a life is taking a life. What percentage of American states exercise capital punishment? What number of European countries have capital punishment?

You can't be for real.

peace...

Thou shalt not kill. Taking a life is taking a life. What percentage of American states exercise capital punishment? What number of European countries have capital punishment?

no, theres levels to this shit

self defense and capitol p. are not murder

You can't be for real.

peace...

Our Laws are not Biblically Based and certainly not Based on your take on one thing in the Bible.

peace...

...this piece of Shit was given is "cruel and unusual" punishment?...

Missouri Murderer Executed After Supreme Court Rejects Appeal - NBC News

Well... How about he gets Raped and Murdered in the same fashion his Victim was?

Seriously?...

peace...

The Innocence Project - Cameron Todd Willingham: Wrongfully Convicted and Executed in Texas

You really need to check out the Carolos Deluna case.

The only thing standing between Willingham and a posthumous pardon is politics. Perry is a clown. If you are a CO or work in any aspect from the gatekeepers, jails, probation, prisons, parole then you are well acquainted with the politics.

So, since there seems to be a problem in the ability to accurately nail the right guy then that means that even the scum bags win life in prison w/o parole.

Be that as it may, the issue is actually the fact that the drug used is not regulated and it is unknown if it constitutes cruel and unusual punishment.

You can't be for real.

peace...

no, theres levels to this shit

self defense and capitol p. are not murder

Self defense, no, capital punishment is no better than murder. If not, more civilized countries would do it.

You can't be for real.

peace...

Our Laws are not Biblically Based and certainly not Based on your take on one thing in the Bible.

peace...

Killing is still not right, and most civilized western countries have abolished it.

Its not murder, its based on a trial of.your peers and punishment for taking another human life. Its is justice.

peace...

Killing is still not right, and most civilized western countries have abolished it.

Unless it's stopping the Heartbeat of an Inconvenient Baby, correct?... :lol:

And I don't care what other Countries are doing... Move if you like it elsewhere so much. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back