So strzok lied before congress

I understand why you think it is unclear but don’t you see the catch 22? The additional info you want are the sources and methods our intel agencies used to validate the warrant. Sources and methods are protected by classification or else they become useless in gathering future intel. You understand that right?

Show it to the committee.

I understand why you think it is unclear but don’t you see the catch 22? The additional info you want are the sources and methods our intel agencies used to validate the warrant. Sources and methods are protected by classification or else they become useless in gathering future intel. You understand that right?

Show it to the committee.
I believe the committee has seen it, right?

What we know and its highly redacted is the Steele dossier was what the FISA warrant was relied on contradictory to prior testimony

Where does the 412-page document say that?

Did you search > Do you really want to find the truth for yourself ?

If I go back and find it would you believe it ?

Page 15 and 16
Thanks for doing the work and actually backing up your arguments. I must say though, after reading the pages you pointed to I’m not seeing the proof that the FISA warrant relied on the Steele dossier. The paragraphs that explained why they believed the intel is redacted. They redact to protect sources and methods so it’s logical that the intel was verified though FBI sources and not solely on the dossier. Wouldn’t you agree?
You really believe that they redact to protect sources and methods?
Redacting is just a stall in hopes the dems get in power and shut er down
You are wrong. They redact to protect sources and methdology. Yes, Ty, the really do.

Thanks for doing the work and actually backing up your arguments.

Thank you this is a nice compliment.

That is a combination of two sentence fragments and makes little sense.
I had no problem understanding it. The fact that you were confused by it actually makes a lot of sense considering many of the comments I see from you

This is carry over from another thread where she tried to put me down on word usage and was proven wrong by the dictionary.

I had no problem understanding it. The fact that you were confused by it actually makes a lot of sense considering many of the comments I see from you

I guess that you proves that being moronic has its own language if you two understand each other.

I guess that you proves that being moronic has its own language if you two understand each other.
Good one!

This is carry over from another thread where she tried to put me down on word usage and was proven wrong by the dictionary.

You still used the word incorrectly and even the dictionary cannot explain where the word originated. I think you made it up.

Where does the 412-page document say that?

Did you search > Do you really want to find the truth for yourself ?

If I go back and find it would you believe it ?

Page 15 and 16
Thanks for doing the work and actually backing up your arguments. I must say though, after reading the pages you pointed to I’m not seeing the proof that the FISA warrant relied on the Steele dossier. The paragraphs that explained why they believed the intel is redacted. They redact to protect sources and methods so it’s logical that the intel was verified though FBI sources and not solely on the dossier. Wouldn’t you agree?
You really believe that they redact to protect sources and methods?
Redacting is just a stall in hopes the dems get in power and shut er down
You are wrong. They redact to protect sources and methdology. Yes, Ty, the really do.
And you brag how non gullible you are

And you brag how non gullible you are[/QUOTE]Be specific and show us where I said that.

The alt right and far right misunderstanding of the Steele dossier is the height of gullibility and worse.

Last edited:
Be specific and show us where I said that.

The alt right and far right misunderstanding of the Steele dossier is the height of gullibility and worse.[/QUOTE]
The alt right has nothing to do with the Steele dossier, everybody’s white

Be specific and show us where I said that. The alt right and far right misunderstanding of the Steele dossier is the height of gullibility and worse.
The alt right has nothing to do with the Steele dossier, everybody’s white
Sure, keep telling yourself that, because even if it makes sense to you, it makes not sense to anyone else.

Forum List

Back