So strzok lied before congress

I'd bet if Ted Cruz were AG, some of these assholes would be under arrest and detention, I'm not confident Sessions won't protect his old friends in the Senate. Cruz has no friends in DC. We'll build a wall around the whole fucking place. Call it a criminal commune and keep them all in there together.

Irrefutable proof this nut bag lied before congress.
So what?
Criminal referral? probably not
Firing? probably not

Probably get a promotion if the dems get back in power.

Newly Released FISA Docs Contradict Strzok's Sworn Claims He Had Nothing to Do With Carter Page FISA Warrant

I'd be in favor of making a deal with Strzok.

Give him a walk, if he drops a dime on Mueller and Obama, or other big fish.

Strzok is a pretty big fish himself, he needs to make it worthwhile.

Offer him Witness Protection after he testifies- he can live in rural Kentucky with the Deplorables for the rest of his years

I do believe Gowdy would.
I'd bet if Ted Cruz were AG, some of these assholes would be under arrest and detention, I'm not confident Sessions won't protect his old friends in the Senate. Cruz has no friends in DC. We'll build a wall around the whole fucking place. Call it a criminal commune and keep them all in there together.

He is too arrogant. He would never admit to anything.
Irrefutable proof this nut bag lied before congress.
So what?
Criminal referral? probably not
Firing? probably not

Probably get a promotion if the dems get back in power.

Newly Released FISA Docs Contradict Strzok's Sworn Claims He Had Nothing to Do With Carter Page FISA Warrant

I'd be in favor of making a deal with Strzok.

Give him a walk, if he drops a dime on Mueller and Obama, or other big fish.

Strzok is a pretty big fish himself, he needs to make it worthwhile.

Offer him Witness Protection after he testifies- he can live in rural Kentucky with the Deplorables for the rest of his years

If nothing is done and there is nothing we can or will do about it, other than bitch about it, then there are a few things that are absolutely true.

The country is already dead, and debating politics is utterly pointless.

If nothing is done and there is nothing we can or will do about it, other than bitch about it, then there are a few things that are absolutely true.

It’s a first step in uncovering the corruption.

That has been already done. Conclusively too. No more damn hearings.

Just for illegally getting rid of emails. That alone. No investigations. All gone.

The so called fbi even admitted that she did illegal actions and somehow her intentions were not clear as if that is supposed to mean a thing.

There is more proof than they need. Not even for prison time, but for the death penalty. High treason is still capital crime.

The fact that NOTHING will be done, and the fact that we will only complain about it, is proof that it is already over.

I have a feeling the ballot box may at least be a small reprieve.

Just for illegally getting rid of emails. That alone. No investigations. All gone.

The so called fbi even admitted that she did illegal actions and somehow her intentions were not clear as if that is supposed to mean a thing.

There is more proof than they need. Not even for prison time, but for the death penalty. High treason is still capital crime.

The fact that NOTHING will be done, and the fact that we will only complain about it, is proof that it is already over.

Hillary Clinton is a loathsome human. DEPRAVED is the only appropriate description. I have no doubt that she has committed crimes which, if prosecuted, would put her away for the remainder of her life.

But, I would leave her completely free if I could get the DOJ/FBI cleaned up. Clinton has done all the harm she can do (she doesn't drive, so there is no chance of her killing someone while drunk.)

But, a corrupted Justice Department is the beginning of tyranny.

If Trump must risk his presidency by de-classifying documents--which will set of Democratic Media into a storm---it must be done.

This great Country and our Constitution will not survive another Democratic Administration with the Justice Department completely in their pocket.

I have a feeling the ballot box may at least be a small reprieve.

Vote for what? Republicans? Well, thats happened. Now what?

One thing is true. The left form violent groups and of course they feel jusitified. As warped and pathetic as they are, they show they are willing to express their intolerance. They willing to yell and shout and draw constant attention.

We show up with prayers, teddy bears and wave little flags. Its pathetic.

Old cliche but the squeaky wheel gets the oil. That, is the reason we see what is happening. We are too tolerant of this bullshit. Its the same thing as being for it.

Bitching about it is doing nothing. Like a fart in a hurricane.

Forum List

Back