So strzok lied before congress

standard procedure is to only give out more authorizations if the previous authorization was productive and not, "merely a witch hunt".

I believe Page was and this refers to the first authorization ? If the first was bogus the others are useless.
if, the first was Bogus, there should have been No Other authorizations.

iow, the far and alt right cannot prove that Strzok lied.
Ya the Bible talks about flood which is the truth
And you basically say it’s a lie and then claim you’re a Christian
You just take the opposite side and talk in endless circles
Just like you’re doing now

What we know and its highly redacted is the Steele dossier was what the FISA warrant was relied on contradictory to prior testimony

Where does the 412-page document say that?

Did you search > Do you really want to find the truth for yourself ?

If I go back and find it would you believe it ?

Page 15 and 16
Thanks for doing the work and actually backing up your arguments. I must say though, after reading the pages you pointed to I’m not seeing the proof that the FISA warrant relied on the Steele dossier. The paragraphs that explained why they believed the intel is redacted. They redact to protect sources and methods so it’s logical that the intel was verified though FBI sources and not solely on the dossier. Wouldn’t you agree?

What we know and its highly redacted is the Steele dossier was what the FISA warrant was relied on contradictory to prior testimony

Page 15 and 16
Thanks for doing the work and actually backing up your arguments. I must say though, after reading the pages you pointed to I’m not seeing the proof that the FISA warrant relied on the Steele dossier. The paragraphs that explained why they believed the intel is redacted. They redact to protect sources and methods so it’s logical that the intel was verified though FBI sources and not solely on the dossier. Wouldn’t you agree?
You really believe that they redact to protect sources and methods?
Redacting is just a stall in hopes the dems get in power and shut er down

Page 15 and 16

I just scanned pages 15 and 16 again - and I don't see Strzok's name mentioned anywhere. Why is that?

The paragraphs that explained why they believed the intel is redacted. They redact to protect sources and methods so it’s logical that the intel was verified though FBI sources and not solely on the dossier. Wouldn’t you agree?

Perhaps not solely relied on. The lack of other info and the redactions make this unclear. Which is what they are designed to do.

Need more info released.

Then how does the OP know that Strzok supposedly lied to Congress?

There is growing appearance that he has given contradictory testimony which bears further investigation. DOJ is withholding info which would satisfy those concerns,

Irrefutable proof this nut bag lied before congress.
So what?
Criminal referral? probably not
Firing? probably not

Probably get a promotion if the dems get back in power.

Newly Released FISA Docs Contradict Strzok's Sworn Claims He Had Nothing to Do With Carter Page FISA Warrant

From the link in the OP ---

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
BREAKING: Newly released FISA application shows Strzok did in fact use Carter Page's Sept. 2016 letter to Comey as a “pretext” to open investigation on him, as Strzok suggested in email to Page in Sept re "Crossfire FISA." Yet Strzok just swore he had nothing to do with Page FISA

It's important that you READ the Sept letter to understand this. Page was flabbergasted to find out he was being investigated. Made a CLEAR offer to answer questions and refute the fake media reports. And THAT is what cause Strzok to open his investigation? Because Page was openly and PUBLICLY denying the shitty press coverage of the dossier???????

Read it. Do folks with anything to hide BEG the FBI to question them?

r/The_Donald - Carter Page's letter to Comey from Sept 2016. In the last paragraph, he states that he's interacted with US Intelligence for DECADES - wtf is going on

iow, the far and alt right cannot prove that Strzok lied.
Ya the Bible talks about flood which is the truth
And you basically say it’s a lie and then claim you’re a Christian
You just take the opposite side and talk in endless circles
Just like you’re doing now
Did the meeting serve wine for sacrament today, tyrone? You are making no sense.
Thx for proving my point
You have no point, Tyrone. You believe wrongly that LDS doctrine teaches the Bible is inerrant, which is not the case. I believe in the Bible, but I don't believe it is inerrant, and I know no Mormon who does. They all say they believe in the Bible were "it is correctly translated," meaning they believe it has error in parts of it.

Irrefutable proof this nut bag lied before congress.
So what?
Criminal referral? probably not
Firing? probably not

Probably get a promotion if the dems get back in power.

Newly Released FISA Docs Contradict Strzok's Sworn Claims He Had Nothing to Do With Carter Page FISA Warrant

I'd be in favor of making a deal with Strzok.

Give him a walk, if he drops a dime on Mueller and Obama, or other big fish.

Strzok is a pretty big fish himself, he needs to make it worthwhile.

Offer him Witness Protection after he testifies- he can live in rural Kentucky with the Deplorables for the rest of his years

Speaking for the rest of rural Kentuckians, we don't want him! The state is a little on the red side.

The paragraphs that explained why they believed the intel is redacted. They redact to protect sources and methods so it’s logical that the intel was verified though FBI sources and not solely on the dossier. Wouldn’t you agree?

Perhaps not solely relied on. The lack of other info and the redactions make this unclear. Which is what they are designed to do.

Need more info released.
I understand why you think it is unclear but don’t you see the catch 22? The additional info you want are the sources and methods our intel agencies used to validate the warrant. Sources and methods are protected by classification or else they become useless in gathering future intel. You understand that right?

Forum List

Back