So sad: EU now enemy of USA

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Trump, the USA, knows only foes. We don´t pay bills to foes, Mr. Trump.

"Well, I think we have a lot of foes. I think the European Union is a foe, what they do to us in trade. Now, you wouldn't think of the European Union, but they're a foe. Russia is foe in certain respects. China is a foe economically, certainly they are a foe. But that doesn't mean they are bad. It doesn't mean anything. It means that they are competitive," Mr. Trump said at his golf club in Turnberry, Scotland.

"I respect the leaders of those countries. But, in a trade sense, they've really taken advantage of us and many of those countries are in NATO and they weren't paying their bills," he added."

Trump: "I think the European Union is a foe" in interview with Jeff Glor ahead of Putin meeting at Helsinki Summit - CBS News

COOL , i have never liked the 'e.u.' . I think that they are behind open borders , immigration to 'europe' and loss of 'sovereignty' of some euro countries and England .

COOL , i have never liked the 'e.u.' . I think that they are behind open borders , immigration to 'europe' and loss of 'sovereignty' of some euro countries and England .
Tell me which country lost its sovereignity because of EU?:rolleyes-41:

Trump is a poor speaker.

"I respect the LEADERS of those countries."

How bout just respect EVERYBODY?

So distasteful..:pout:

------------------------------------------ the countries that are being flooded with muslim refugee invaders Eco .

------------------------------------------ the countries that are being flooded with muslim refugee invaders Eco .
No. That's not how losing sovereignity is defined.

"Well, I think we have a lot of foes. I think the European Union is a foe, what they do to us in trade. Now, you wouldn't think of the European Union, but they're a foe. Russia is foe in certain respects. China is a foe economically, certainly they are a foe. But that doesn't mean they are bad. It doesn't mean anything. It means that they are competitive," Mr. Trump said at his golf club in Turnberry, Scotland.

"I respect the leaders of those countries. But, in a trade sense, they've really taken advantage of us and many of those countries are in NATO and they weren't paying their bills," he added."

Trump: "I think the European Union is a foe" in interview with Jeff Glor ahead of Putin meeting at Helsinki Summit - CBS News
He is of course correct. It’s a competitive world, and the annals of history do not give out participation trophies.

Donald Trump is an idiot, a man completely removed from historical events that have aided all of the world and see's our allies and their presence only from a prospective of money. It is both shameful and embarrassing realizing this idiot is the leader of the free world. But until the congress and his mindless fans began to feel the sting of his undoings, the world and this country are pretty much at his mercy...and I for one contend, let the sting, the damage, the carnage began...we are all long over do for a lesson in voting in evil and not paying a price for it.

------------------------------------ when the good English people have to put up with scads of muslims refugee invaders thats a good enough definition for me ECO . Same for Germans and other Euro people Eco .

He is of course correct. It’s a competitive world, and the annals of history do not give out participation trophies.
He is not correct and soon very soon, as the US becomes more and more isolated, people like you and his supporters will find that sleeping with a snake, ie Trump....can sometimes lead to death of a nation. We are no longer participates on the world stage and you soon will find us completely left behind and its gonna hurt...both financially and global. However, you will have your bff Russia, NK and the Chinese

------------------------------------ when the good English people have to put up with scads of muslims refugee invaders thats a good enough definition for me ECO . Same for Germans and other Euro people Eco .
The good English conservatives are jumping ship...they do what most race bating conservatives do....they get elected, but haven't a clue on how to govern..same shit here. If they think the muslims are their biggest adversaries, wait until Putin and Trump come up with a deal.

I don´t see the exact competition. What does the EU do? You got beer and we got burgers.

the EU is also a refuge for CRIMINALS------it is easy to get an EU passport for anyone-----once you got it-----you travel around UNDETECTED all over the place

the EU is also a refuge for CRIMINALS------it is easy to get an EU passport for anyone-----once you got it-----you travel around UNDETECTED all over the place
Oh lord? You really are nuts.

You're an idiot and know nothing about europe.

Oh lord? You really are nuts.

nope-----lots and lots of people are ELIGIBLE for instant EU citizenship-----
and can evade arrest warrants and debts etc etc WITH EASE

Forum List

Back