May government on verge of collapse as 9th mp resigns

Yeah, install Johnson because.... wait, because you're not British.
I can't have a preference? I have a preference in EVERY national election usually....just because I can't vote in them doesn't mean I can't cheer and support my candidate I want to win. Johnson is for what the PEOPLE of England voted for,May is not.

Yeah, install Johnson because.... wait, because you're not British.
I can't have a preference? I have a preference in EVERY national election usually....just because I can't vote in them doesn't mean I can't cheer and support my candidate I want to win. Johnson is for what the PEOPLE of England voted for,May is not.

Yes, you can have all the preferences you like. But you want Johnson for what's best for whatever it is you want, and not for the best that the British would want.

Johnson isn't what the PEOPLE of England voted for.

Firstly it's the UNITED KINGDOM voted for.

Secondly they voted on a simple in-out vote. Not a "out in this way" vote.

So don't pretend it's something it's not.

Thirdly Johnson is a little bitch. He was undecided about whether to go for Brexit or Remain. He went Brexit because he saw that if Brexit won, Cameron would quit and he could be PM.

He doesn't give a stuff about Brexit or not, he's rich, he doesn't care.

Then he quit the cabinet AFTER Davis because he saw the possibility that May's govt would fall and he could be PM.

That's how much of a team player he is. 0% team player. It's all about Johnson. May should have kicked him out a long time ago, he's only caused her and the party so many problems.

As PM what's he going to do? The best for the UK or the best for Johnson? Clearly the latter.

New Topics

Forum List

Back