So progressives want “sanctuary cities”, uh?

The 2A says the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.
So any *gun law* is by definition a violation of the 2A.

Every law that restricts our right to bear arms is unconstitutional.

Every. Single. One.

you really are a far right looney tune. No court believes that.

Wrong you are.

And psst..the court has no authority to impose, or enforce, unconstitutional laws.

You are aware of the fact that the legal age for buying a handgun is 21. that has never been overturned.
What does that have to with courts violating the constitution?

According to people like you, governments cannot set a minimum age. That is regulation and it is considered by the courts to not be a violation of the 2nd Amendment.
hahaha, I have never said any such thing. You loons lies get stupider each day.

Straighf out of the “careful what you wish for” pages... :laugh:
Several conservative Illinois lawmakers have a taken a page from the progressive’s playbook to protect gun rights by creating “sanctuary” counties for gun owners.
The left was adamant about having a lawless society. Well, they are getting it.

More Illinois counties join Effingham County; pass ‘sanctuary’ resolutions to protect gun rights

9th and 10th Amendment nullification at work. Excellent work by these guys.

Straighf out of the “careful what you wish for” pages... :laugh:
Several conservative Illinois lawmakers have a taken a page from the progressive’s playbook to protect gun rights by creating “sanctuary” counties for gun owners.
The left was adamant about having a lawless society. Well, they are getting it.

More Illinois counties join Effingham County; pass ‘sanctuary’ resolutions to protect gun rights
No loon. It means local law enforcement don’t work for the feds.

You don’t even know what sanctuary city means, whiny little silly boy
hey sealy.....another great post by jillian...does she ever offer any documentation or any logical thought process....another 2 line post full of insults....it's all she has
The poor thing is very bitter. She's a lot like Hitlery Clinton - just an emotional train wreck who can't figure out which way is up due to her raging estrogen.

She's Jewish, but sides with the group of people who hate Jews to their bitter core (figure that one out). President Trump has given her more money, more liberty, and more security, but she's losing her shit that he's President of the United States.

I think, ultimately, it boils down to control. Like all Dumbocrats, she wants complete and total control over the masses and she knows she'll never get that with conservatives in charge.
oh she's full of guilt.....the left got her to self loath......maybe she'll take the red pill at one point.

oh she's full of guilt.....the left got her to self loath......maybe she'll take the red pill at one point.
You know what...I think you hit the nail on the head. What a shame. I can’t imagine hating myself - much less allowing others to convince me to hate myself.

Forum List

Back