So President Biden Says Israel Did Not Bomb Gaza Hospital - Surprise surprise

We also know most of that fits you to a T. lol so there's that. I criticize the nutjobs on the right there as well ; the difference is I use their own media and history, and can make distinctions between cultists and cultural demographics, while you're just a run of the mill halfwit who just parrots neo-nazi rubbish. Their far right is in no way comparable to Hamas or Iran's nutjobbery.

Why would I care in the least what clueless "Dud" thinks when. clueless "Dud" knows nothing and has been nowhere?

Get lost, "Dud"

Why would I care in the least what clueless "Dud" thinks when. clueless "Dud" knows nothing and has been nowhere?

Get lost, "Dud"
OH!! you "KNOW" Dud's experience in life and you know EVERYONE's experience in life ----BUT YOU TALKED TO MUSLIMS!!!!
HOW UNIQUE!!!!

LOL that's funny ---do you know what arabic speaking
people call ----uhm ----OTHERS? I got a very good
notion of what YOU "respect" I have more than experience
with shit like you-----I had to sort out shit like you in jails and
the prison ward for the criminally "insane"----PS they were not all that insane. They harbored your personality disorder

I was a Psychiatric Case Worker for 10 years and worked on a large, inner-city Emergency Psychiatric Unit and am sympathetic toward the mentally ill.

Get help for your hate.

I was a Psychiatric Case Worker for 10 years and worked on a large, inner-city Emergency Psychiatric Unit and am sympathetic toward the mentally ill.

Get help for your hate.
I got you beat I am a certified neuropsychiatrist ---get help

1697795929577.png

The Arab Muslims in the region would only believe it wasn't Israel if Hamas themselves admitted they did it. Since that will never happen - except when they talk to each other - the rage will continue to build.
Hamas could admit it and it wouldn't matter.
People believe what is convenient for them to believe.

Get lost, "Dud"
You post shit and then snivel when you get attention; you're kind of an imbecile, and mentally ill, too.

Get help for your hate.

lol you were an inmate, not an employee.

My thoughts exactly. Haha

The War on Horror (or Whatever)​

"Welcome back to the War on Terror. I hope you had a nice 7-year break.

Yes, that’s right, once again, Democracy is under attack by the Axis of Pure Unadulterated Evil! It’s time to switch off your critical faculties, wrap yourself in the American flag, or the Israeli flag, or the Ukrainian flag, or, better yet, all three flags, and stand with the Forces of Freedom and Goodness as they exercise their God-given right to defend the world from the Children of Darkness, and the Putin-Nazis, and Hate, and Rape, and Baby Murderers, and Baby Rapers, and Baby-Raper sympathizers!

For those of us who are old enough to remember 9/11 and its aftermath, it’s déjà vu all over again. Except we already had The War on Terror. So, I don’t know what we’re calling it this time. Maybe it’s The War on Horror, or “Horrific Horror,” as President Biden put it.

Or maybe we should call it The War on Whatever. After all, it’s all the same war.. . . ."

<snip>

<snip>

Unfortunately, we’ll probably never know, because conducting an independent investigation into the bombing would be “inappropriate” …

The War on Horror (or Whatever)​

"Welcome back to the War on Terror. I hope you had a nice 7-year break.

Yes, that’s right, once again, Democracy is under attack by the Axis of Pure Unadulterated Evil! It’s time to switch off your critical faculties, wrap yourself in the American flag, or the Israeli flag, or the Ukrainian flag, or, better yet, all three flags, and stand with the Forces of Freedom and Goodness as they exercise their God-given right to defend the world from the Children of Darkness, and the Putin-Nazis, and Hate, and Rape, and Baby Murderers, and Baby Rapers, and Baby-Raper sympathizers!

For those of us who are old enough to remember 9/11 and its aftermath, it’s déjà vu all over again. Except we already had The War on Terror. So, I don’t know what we’re calling it this time. Maybe it’s The War on Horror, or “Horrific Horror,” as President Biden put it.

Or maybe we should call it The War on Whatever. After all, it’s all the same war.. . . ."

<snip>

<snip>

Unfortunately, we’ll probably never know, because conducting an independent investigation into the bombing would be “inappropriate” …

lol you isolationist GOP'ers are desperate to deflect from the fact your policies have led directly to these shitstorms, and you effectively encourage these dictators and terrorists, same as Obama and Biden do.

How many ..
No one was targeted in "palestine".

Meanwhile:
FROM CONFIRMATION ON THE SAVAGE ARAB "PALESTINIAN" BEHEADING OF JEWISH BABIES

(Margot Haddad is a multimedia journalist, a field producer and on air reporter for French, U.S. and U.K. media. She most recently served as an international news field producer for CNN. She is a graduate of the Columbia University Journalism School.)

✦Margot Haddad ✦ @margothaddad That’s it, the information is out. It’s so macabre that no one wanted to give it away before having 100% confirmation.

Infants and children under 2 years old were beheaded by Hamas in the Kibbutz of Kfar Aza. It is a horror, a massacre.

For those asking for the source. They are multiple: Israeli army, internal intelligence service and atrocious images which reached me and which I was able to cross-check. But the best source remains this: courageous journalists from the foreign press who were able to see / agreed to see with their own eyes the bodies in Kfar Aza.LINK] LINK

Inside Kfar Aza where Hamas militants killed families in their homes By Jeremy Bowen International editor, in southern Israel 10 October 2023 Updated 11 October 2023 Soldiers told the BBC’s International Editor Jeremy Bowen that Hamas stormed in, burning homes and killing families. An Israeli officer said some of the dead had been beheaded. BBC (Uodated Oct 11)

Israelis find “a massacre,” with children and adults beheaded, in Hamas-raided kibbutz

Yossi Landau, the head of operations for the southern region of Zaka, Israel’s volunteer civilian emergency response organization, told CBS News on Wednesday that he personally saw adults and children, including babies, who had been beheaded.
CBS (Oct 11)

Photos of babies being burnt, decapitated confirmed - Israel News
JPost

Oct 15, 2023.
In anti-Israel Haaretz paper:

Confirming the Worst Hamas Atrocities: Inside Israel's Center for the Identification of the Dead.

At the Rabbinate center for the identification of the dead in Israel, the evidence of extreme cruelty perpetrated by Hamas terrorists is unendurable even for people inured to death - including confirmation of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s description of beheaded babies

____

PALLYWOOD FALSE CLAIM
(as if someone "denied" it. It was adopted by Al JihadZeera and an Islamic Turkish media. Al JihadZeera's host Qatar and Turkey, both accommodate Hamas bilionare leaders. BTW, Nur Ibrahim worked for al-Jihadzeera)

________

RELATED:

Hamas torture confirmed as Israeli forensics institute identifies victims By Aaron Poris/The Media Line Published: October 20, 2023 07:34. Updated: October 20, 2023
JPost

...a Hamas terrorist admitting gunmen were ordered to 'behead' and 'do whatever you want' with victims The clip showed how the gunman, brandishing his AK-47 assault rifle, ordered a pair of Israelis driving slowly along the road to stop their car.
DM

The murder of Shani Louk:
“Her skull has been found. This means that these barbaric, sadistic animals simply chopped off her head as they attacked, tortured and killed Israelis. It is a great tragedy and I extend my deepest condolences to her family."
Reported Oct 30, 2023

Forum List

Back