So now with the EVIL Corporation Insurance Companies losing their supplemental billions from the gov

Is it time to stop the corporate welfare to insurance companies?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
hey Joe do the illegals that come here and don't speak a lick of Engrish, get the same health care I get when they go into the emergency room because their brat kids who should also be south of the border come in with a cold and get FREE treatment?

Oh, no, they get more expensive treatment because you dumbasses won't invest in community clinics like European countries do.

THat's the wonderful thing. When it comes to a choice between being mean spirited and being cost effective, mean spirited wins every time.
So you do admit that illegals are using up OUR tax dollars?

I'm a major advocate of the single payer system.

As am I.

You see, the only legitimate expenses for health care should be paying for the time of the provider and the materials used.

But because we have big pharma, big medical and big insurance making obscene profits off the current system, we have a lot of adders that increase cost while actually reducing the quality of care.

So you do admit that illegals are using up OUR tax dollars?

They're paying taxes, too... so not having a problem with that.

"Oh, my God, those illegals are using my tax dollars after I cheated them on fair wages for that work they did for me when I picked them up outside the Home Depot!"

White People! A never ending source of amusement!

As I said before, liberals have a deathwish, not only upon the rest of US but themselves because liberals have no clue how to be happy. That is why they seek ways to self suicide....

Yawn, guy... getting a little bored with the right wing claiming single payer is worse, when we get the worst results with our current system.
when we get the worst results with our current system
Obamacare is the current system or didn't you know that? And you have confirmed that it is worse, when only Democrats jumped on board and behind closed doors, enabled the government to give the liberal insurance companies billions of our tax dollars so those corporations can then give major donations back to the democrats. Joe has finally told the truth, I am going to agree with you Joe..
For profit healthcare is your current system. ACA is an attempt too improve it a bit. You are celebrating the fact that less people will become insured because the for PROFIT insurance market won't want to take the loss and will step out of the ACA market altogether. You are celebrating that people are going too die. How does that even work? When the companies are enrolled in something that the democrats set up they are liberal. But when liberals point out that big companies get tax brakes and they shouldn't, liberals are envies of wealth? Btw I'm yet to see ANY plan the conservatives have suggested that improve health care. There's a reason congress wont repeal and replace ACA. It's because they know that they then will be held accountable for it being worse.
Oh no, not the "people are going to die" again trick. Hell mother fuckers like you kill 33,000 born and unborn babies a month, why are you so worried now about a few who die without healthcare? Because those are actual dimocrap voters who weren't aborted? Go find a fucking Job like the rest of US and pay for your healthcare like the rest of US. Obama's roaring economic recovery that you libfucs say President Trump inherited, you can get a job, right?

As am I.

You see, the only legitimate expenses for health care should be paying for the time of the provider and the materials used.

But because we have big pharma, big medical and big insurance making obscene profits off the current system, we have a lot of adders that increase cost while actually reducing the quality of care.
And Obamacare has been giving billions of tax dollars to those corps, so then those corps could donate to the demcrap party. You libfucks don't see the irony in that?

757401f3ec8a63c9637824fdfea99dd1.jpg

Please stop Joe, I cant stop laughing at how stupid are, still trying to change history and making your Faux Pau about Obamacare....

Guy, given that you are challenged on things like Math and Science, I could explain it to you again and you still wouldn't understand.

Have you figured out basic division yet?
Still mad that I caught you talking bad about Obamacare? Seems that way now that you are trying to use the Rules for Radicals on me again. Bwaaaaahhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa..

Oh no, not the "people are going to die" again trick. Hell mother fuckers like you kill 33,000 born and unborn babies a month, why are you so worried now about a few who die without healthcare?

That's the great Right Wing fallback, that it's okay they are for dead kids because liberals support abortion rights.

Reality check- fetuses aren't people, and there were just as many abortions happening before abortion was legalized as after.

Oh yeah, countries with single payer? They have less abortions per capita than we do. A lot less.

Go find a fucking Job like the rest of US and pay for your healthcare like the rest of US. Obama's roaring economic recovery that you libfucs say President Trump inherited, you can get a job, right?

But why should health care be linked to employment to start with?

You see, if you are working for health insurance and paying for it and never get sick (because frankly, if you have chronic health problems, your employer WILL try to get rid of you!) then you are kind of getting ripped off.

Hey liberals, the justice department is taking its appeal to have billions of money to give to the insurance companies and stop the monthly payments, are you now happy that these EVIL corps are no longer getting that corporate welfare?

Dems rip Trump's 'spiteful' decision to end key ObamaCare payments
"Based on guidance from the Department of Justice, the Department of Health and Human Services has concluded that there is no appropriation for cost-sharing reduction payments to insurance companies under Obamacare," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.
Did you know that insurance companies were giving large donations to the Democrats so then the Democrats would steal your money and give it to the insurance companies? Yes, you stupid liberal voters made it happen.

Obamacare: Voters, are you stupid? - CNN.com
Obamacare: Democrat Voters, are you stupid?
YES YOU ARE!!!!!!
Your ignorance is astounding!

What Trump has cut, is the cost sharing reduction for the POOREST in this Nation, on the exchange....

The poorest! While leaving the subsidies for those making TRIPLE the amount of income than those on the Cost sharing reduction plans.

He is the AntiChrist.....there is no greater evil walking earth.....he's the Destroyer in Revelations, the Little Horn in the Book of Daniel...no doubt.:eek:

Still made that I caught you talking bad about Obamacare? Seems that way now that you are trying to use the Rules for Radicals on me again. Bwaaaaahhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa..

Guy, the thing is, you are the kind of ignorant right winger that Saul was thinking about.

You see, it really makes sense for rich people to vote Republican... but folks like you, not so much.

Oh no, not the "people are going to die" again trick. Hell mother fuckers like you kill 33,000 born and unborn babies a month, why are you so worried now about a few who die without healthcare?

That's the great Right Wing fallback, that it's okay they are for dead kids because liberals support abortion rights.

Reality check- fetuses aren't people, and there were just as many abortions happening before abortion was legalized as after.

Oh yeah, countries with single payer? They have less abortions per capita than we do. A lot less.

Go find a fucking Job like the rest of US and pay for your healthcare like the rest of US. Obama's roaring economic recovery that you libfucs say President Trump inherited, you can get a job, right?

But why should health care be linked to employment to start with?

You see, if you are working for health insurance and paying for it and never get sick (because frankly, if you have chronic health problems, your employer WILL try to get rid of you!) then you are kind of getting ripped off.
Because Joe back when the liberal kept the temporary income tax that was supposed to go away, companies, and unions would give their employees perks to come work for them, getting those most able to do the job. You libfucks who are lazy assholes, couldn't compete so now you have to punish everyone with your bullshit broken Obamacare because then everyone, illegals too, can now get fucked up care. I say round up all the liberals and ship them to a country that has single payer, but take their passports away, because soon they will be crying like little girls to get back in the US.

Hey liberals, the justice department is taking its appeal to have billions of money to give to the insurance companies and stop the monthly payments, are you now happy that these EVIL corps are no longer getting that corporate welfare?

"Based on guidance from the Department of Justice, the Department of Health and Human Services has concluded that there is no appropriation for cost-sharing reduction payments to insurance companies under Obamacare," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.
Did you know that insurance companies were giving large donations to the Democrats so then the Democrats would steal your money and give it to the insurance companies? Yes, you stupid liberal voters made it happen.

YES YOU ARE!!!!!!

What Trump has cut, is the cost sharing reduction for the POOREST in this Nation, on the exchange....

The poorest! While leaving the subsidies for those making TRIPLE the amount of income than those on the Cost sharing reduction plans.

He is the AntiChrist.....there is no greater evil walking earth.....he's the Destroyer in Revelations, the Little Horn in the Book of Daniel...no doubt.:eek:
So you ignored the part about " cost-sharing reduction payments to insurance companies under Obamacare ". I don't need to respond anymore to idiots like you and Joe.

upload_2017-8-31_11-39-10.png

YES YOU ARE!!!!!!

Oh, you mean he just another christian in name only..

YES YOU ARE!!!!!!

So you ignored the part about " cost-sharing reduction payments to insurance companies under Obamacare ". I don't need to respond anymore to idiots like you and Joe.

View attachment 154079
That is a good poster boi for you, since you do exactly what is highlighted on the meme..

`
`

I'm a major advocate of educating the foolish...

Free market answers should always be considered before collectivist responses to America's policies.
In the case of the Bolshevik Fallacy, ObamaCare, the flaw is in misunderstanding human nature.
If people have skin in the game, financially, they spend money far more carefully.

jkxtwxn.jpg

When you spend your own money on yourself (box 1), you try to maximize quality while minimizing cost. And that drives the businesses that are competing for your money to constantly seek more efficient ways of producing better products at better prices.

Governments, by contrast, don’t worry about efficiency or cost."
Why Single-Payer Health Care Delivers Poor Quality at High Cost | Daniel J. Mitchell

YES YOU ARE!!!!!!

View attachment 154079
You are so ignorant it's beyond belief. The payment you claim is to the insurance companies is FOR THE POOREST on the exchange to help these poor pay for their deductibles and out of pocket expense.

THEY lose their insurance without these cost sharing reductions.....because they can't pay them.

He and his minions are evil to the very core.

YES YOU ARE!!!!!!

View attachment 154079
You are so ignorant it's beyond belief. The payment you claim is to the insurance companies is FOR THE POOREST on the exchange to help these poor pay for their deductibles and out of pocket expense.

THEY lose their insurance without these cost sharing reductions.....because they can't pay them.

He and his minions are evil to the very core.
But hey, at least them poh rich folks can look forward to having a tax cut.. We can never do enough to kiss the rich aristocrats asses...Like Androjism loves to do...

Forum List

Back