So Now The Word "Field" May Be Considered Racist?,Then What?,The Word "Cotton"?

Why don't you people go get a fucking job or something instead of making up imaginary shit to be offended over and to dump on others about? This thread is a FAIL from the top!
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAJ3AAAAJDZmZTdlM2NmLTAzYjEtNDBhZS04MTI1LWJhOGVkODhmY2U5ZQ.jpg

Ah, the PC Police love to justify their behavior.

They're in charge of deciding what is "manners", what is "civilized", what is "politeness", and if you don't agree, they'll try to destroy you.

Yeah, that's civilized.

Sheesh, the liberals are saying they have manners? They mock manners and that is all of the things that involve family values. They are the biggest most disgusting intolerant pigs out there. Manners?

Holy shit.

rosie-odonnell.jpg

They sure display a lot of manners, don't they?

I am trying to find something that is more useless than the left. Can someone please help me? I looked all through my garbage. I know my shit has more credibility than they have.

Please, someone. Help me find something, anything that is more useless than a left wing asshole.
Hey, remember: PC is a one-way street.

Anything the PC Police do is acceptable.

Yes, the PC Crowd calling Palin a sexy secretary, Condie Aunt Jemima and Powell and Thomas Uncle Tom is fine

Ah, the PC Police love to justify their behavior.

They're in charge of deciding what is "manners", what is "civilized", what is "politeness", and if you don't agree, they'll try to destroy you.

Yeah, that's civilized.

Sheesh, the liberals are saying they have manners? They mock manners and that is all of the things that involve family values. They are the biggest most disgusting intolerant pigs out there. Manners?

Holy shit.

rosie-odonnell.jpg

They sure display a lot of manners, don't they?

I am trying to find something that is more useless than the left. Can someone please help me? I looked all through my garbage. I know my shit has more credibility than they have.

Please, someone. Help me find something, anything that is more useless than a left wing asshole.
Hey, remember: PC is a one-way street.

Anything the PC Police do is acceptable.

Yes, the PC Crowd calling Palin a sexy secretary, Condie Aunt Jemima and Powell and Thomas Uncle Tom is fine
Yep, they make the rules.

At least for now.

No I look like a rational person by not actually giving a fuck what someone finds offensive either way. I say what I like and don't worry about it, what do you do? Overzealous political correctness is certainly a thing but for most people your tone and intent matter more than the terms you use. I often use terms that are supposed to be "incorrect" but because I am not being hateful it is never really a problem.

Defending people who are offended by the use of the word field? Let me give you the 411, yeah, you look silly...

Fox Mulder said "I Want To Believe," you want to be insulted...
Not defending anyone since I do not even care enough to search for the link to the incident in question no one bothered to post. Why do you care? You think there is some sort of law against free speech now? Say what you want, don't be a dick, be polite and considerate to people and guess what? You will never be accused of being a racist.

Well, you don't need to worry about not being called a racist then.

No idea what your babble about free speech and caring is that isn't flaming hypocrisy on your part
We used to have this thing called manners, remember them? Most adults when I was growing up were quick to tell you to mind your manners, explaining that this is how civilized people behaved. "PC" is just manners and politeness by another name, why do you have a problem with that? Are you an unruly ten ten year old who cannot comprehend why you must wipe the gravy off your face?

PC is yet another way for angry, belligerent leftists to oppress the population. A great rule in life is to never take offense where none is intended. The PC crowd looks for ways to be offended.

In what possible way for example does the name Washington Redskins harm anyone? I've never heard it in all the years I've been a fan of the team used derogatorily towards anyone
Some people have always been offended by the name, that number has grown, things change, that's life. If the battle over the name seems stupid to you then don't take a position, like I did. If they change the name, fine, if they keep it, fine, I got bigger things to worry about.

Defending people who are offended by the use of the word field? Let me give you the 411, yeah, you look silly...

Fox Mulder said "I Want To Believe," you want to be insulted...
Not defending anyone since I do not even care enough to search for the link to the incident in question no one bothered to post. Why do you care? You think there is some sort of law against free speech now? Say what you want, don't be a dick, be polite and considerate to people and guess what? You will never be accused of being a racist.

No idea what your babble about free speech and caring is that isn't flaming hypocrisy on your part
We used to have this thing called manners, remember them? Most adults when I was growing up were quick to tell you to mind your manners, explaining that this is how civilized people behaved. "PC" is just manners and politeness by another name, why do you have a problem with that? Are you an unruly ten ten year old who cannot comprehend why you must wipe the gravy off your face?

PC is yet another way for angry, belligerent leftists to oppress the population. A great rule in life is to never take offense where none is intended. The PC crowd looks for ways to be offended.

In what possible way for example does the name Washington Redskins harm anyone? I've never heard it in all the years I've been a fan of the team used derogatorily towards anyone
Some people have always been offended by the name, that number has grown, things change, that's life. If the battle over the name seems stupid to you then don't take a position, like I did. If they change the name, fine, if they keep it, fine, I got bigger things to worry about.

None of which has anything to do with my question. How can anyone actually be offended reasonably by the name when they can simply not root for the Redskins? No one is using it derogatorily they can just ignore them or root against them. And they are going to government to force them to change it

I worked in the fields as a teenager picking produce, sorry the word does not offend me. Trust me if blacks spent a couple seasons working in the fields their big fat lard asses would melt off its hard work.

Probably should outlaw some words.....like rope, noose,...........plantation

There is a city in west Broward County in Florida, called Plantation. My God. Mmmmmy God.

Maybe that is the way I am. I went to high school in that city.

I wonder if I can sue someone.

None of which has anything to do with my question. How can anyone actually be offended reasonably by the name when they can simply not root for the Redskins? No one is using it derogatorily they can just ignore them or root against them. And they are going to government to force them to change it
Everyone chooses what things offend them. People messing with their phone while I am trying to talk them bugs the fuck out of me but that's just me. The "anti-PC" crowd has chosen to be offended by society just as much as the "PC police" crowd. I am saying to not participate in either side of it, say what you want, if it is ignorant, dishonest or hateful just be prepared for consequences, that's how it has been since humans started talking.

:cow::eusa_hand: God, by the time we reach 2017, there will be a new Dictionary out there with the 50,000 words we are not allowed to Say or "Think About". Field? we can't say the word field in the presence of Black Americans? Does that mean we will soon be banned from saying "Cotton"?,yah, how will that work out when we go shopping for clothing and need to speak to a salesman?:confused-84:
Does this mean that Kentucky Fried Chicken will eventually be forced to change their name? Maybe "Kentucky Fried Redskins"? how about that name?
By 2017, going to our local grocers will become a new fear. Can't say Watermelon, ask about the Redskin potatoes, Black Peas, White Sauce, Spanish Rice and **** and Span! Or we will be deemed racists and asked to leave!!!!:crybaby::cranky::uhh:
50343907.jpg

Everyone chooses what things offend them. People messing with their phone while I am trying to talk them bugs the fuck out of me but that's just me. The "anti-PC" crowd has chosen to be offended by society just as much as the "PC police" crowd. I am saying to not participate in either side of it, say what you want, if it is ignorant, dishonest or hateful just be prepared for consequences, that's how it has been since humans started talking.

Liberals very existence offends me!

Our choices are to cater to the PC crowd or to be personally offended by them. Got it. Tell me how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are again...

Liberals very existence offends me!

So you going to do something about that occupied? Or are you angry and hate filled?

Probably should outlaw some words.....like rope, noose,...........plantation

There is a city in west Broward County in Florida, called Plantation. My God. Mmmmmy God.

Maybe that is the way I am. I went to high school in that city.

I wonder if I can sue someone.
and all of those other destinations throughout the south with the term "Plantation" in the name. like "The White Plantation Executive (or Grand) Golf Course.

Our choices are to cater to the PC crowd or to be personally offended by them. Got it. Tell me how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are again...
Tell the PC crowd to shove their nit-picking if it personally affects you in some way, it's easy if you actually weren't being shitty in the first place. Simply taking a side in the debate is going to offend someone, the best way is to only give it the attention it deserves which is very little.

hey, didnt a few Bugs Bunny characters use the racially offensive term "Cotton Pickin" as an insult towards other cartoon characters?

Forum List

Back