Should you even have the right to vote?

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Yes, I should. ;)

This is a terrific test. And it shows results in a number of ways. It surely indicates that the majority of Americans don't know what's going on.

It's astonishing that so many people got less than half right. The results say that 80% of the (voting) public doesn't have a clue, and that's pretty scary.

There are no tricks here -- just a simple test to see if you are current on your information.
This is quite a good quiz and the results are somewhat shocking.

Test your knowledge with the challenge of 12 questions, then be ready to shudder when you see how others did:

If you get less than half correct, please cancel your voter registration.

The News IQ Quiz

Last edited:
Yes, I should. ;)

This is a terrific test. And it shows results in a number of ways. It surely indicates that the majority of Americans don't know what's going on.

It's astonishing that so many people got less than half right. The results say that 80% of the (voting) public doesn't have a clue, and that's pretty scary.

There are no tricks here -- just a simple test to see if you are current on your information.
This is quite a good quiz and the results are somewhat shocking.

Test your knowledge with the challenge of 13 questions, then be ready to shudder when you see how others did:

If you get less than half correct, please cancel your voter registration.

The News IQ Quiz

This is why voting shouldn't be mandatory. There are many people who have not taken the time to think about the issues or don't care about who is in office. Why should there randomn choice cancel out someone else's well thought out decision.

Contrary to what many politically active people may think there are many people who really don't care either way and can continue to live their entire lives without thinking about politics at all.

10 out of 12 right.

You scored better than 63% of the population, below 23% and the same as 14%.

I missed one. I forgot the exact breakdown in the Senate, whether Republicans have 53 or 54.

It is pretty fucking scary that people who can't accurately answer these questions correctly form and advocate opinions on these topics and vote.

I think we should go by the golden rule.

If you are contributing the gold, you make the rules.

We should simply offer people a choice between a ballot and a $20 bill. We would save trillions as the parasites self select

I think we should go by the golden rule.

If you are contributing the gold, you make the rules.
We're are close enough to that as it is...

I honestly think that is not a bad idea. It use to be at our country's start that tax payers were the only ones that could vote. I think that that was the rule and it makes sense since your politician will decide where your dollar is spent. Why should the guy who doesn't pay any taxes decide how other people's money is spent.

This brings us to the progressive income tax. Why shouldn't a person who pays more than another have their votes counted as the same as anyone else. I think that if we had some way that allowed someone who paid more in taxes to vote more then people would demand everyone to pay the exact same amount. A flat amount for every person rich or poor. That is what I call equality under the law.

10 out of 12 right.

You scored better than 63% of the population, below 23% and the same as 14%.
Same here... Who was that Muslim woman?
Who is Malala Yousafzai?

You correctly answered "2014 Nobel Peace Prize recipient"

I missed number of women on Supreme Court.
Forgot Ruth Baden Ginsburg, only thought of the last two.

and the unemployment rate graph.

thought it dropped faster than that
thought it was inflation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back