So now the sock puppets are telling us about Santa Rosa CA

Kentucky_Conservative

Oct 13, 2019
I just received a call from a friend, telling me there was supposedly another "school shooting," This time in Santa Rosa, CommieFornia.

Okay, this one is probably real. ONE student shot ONE student.

Aw, Geez! It wasn't even ON CAMPUS. Oh, but it is a "school shooting" because the suspect and the victim attended school.

(CNN) A 16-year-old suspect faces an attempted murder charge after he allegedly shot another teenager near a northern California high school on Tuesday, Santa Rosa police said.

Mod edit: Added link One wounded in shooting near Santa Rosa high school in California, suspect detained - CNN

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received a call from a friend, telling me there was supposedly another "school shooting," This time in Santa Rosa, CommieFornia.

Okay, this one is probably real. ONE student shot ONE student.

Aw, Geez! It wasn't even ON CAMPUS. Oh, but it is a "school shooting" because the suspect and the victim attended school.

(CNN) A 16-year-old suspect faces an attempted murder charge after he allegedly shot another teenager near a northern California high school on Tuesday, Santa Rosa police said.
A 17-year-old wounded another student.

1. Gun-free zone.

2. Minimum age of 18 to own a handgun in CA.

Can't wait to hear how more gun laws would have prevented this, or how taking rights away from the law-abiding will prevent more situations like this.

What bothers me is how FAST the MSM rushed to the Net to publish "exclusive stories" about this horrible 'school shooting.'

Just do a google search for them. There are already PAGES of videos, helicopter vids with RAW FOOTAGE of the scene, and all of the other usual B.S.

One HOMIE shot another HOMIE, and I am guessing it had something to do with two dicks chasing the same p_y, or someone didn't pay for his drugs, or it was to get even for whoever shot whoever a few days ago ...

The shooting is NOT the story. The SHAMEFUL media lust and the mad rush to report it is the story.

Forum List

Back