So now Hannity is Comparing Rush to every Comedian?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Not only is Hannity trying to make it seem like Rush and Maher are the same. Now he's bringing out comments from Chris Rock and David Letterman.

When the Right compares Rush to Maher they say "Both talk about politics and have followers" and somehow that means that they are alike. Then they throw in Chris Rock and Letterman?

Lets see how they stretch to make this comparison fit. They all have hair (barely)? I predicted the right will go through all sorts of contortions to compare Rush to anyone who tells a joke.

Somehow I think Rush survives because not a single station cancelled his show. Rush is his own boss, he can't fire himself so unless stations actually drop him, there is nothing that will show outrage.

There is no real outrage about the comments he made, that's why no stations dropped him. The Dems gave it a try ... Epic Fail

Whatever power Limbaugh ever had to influence politics in favor of the GOP, or conservatism in general,

is gone. He's a relic in 2012. But since he still makes a good punchline, we'll still seize any opportunity we can to have a laugh at him.

Peas in a pod.

But really folks is anyone truly suprised at el-Rash-butts rant on Ms. Fluke? I mean it's not like he doesn't have a long history of being an asshole to democrats and saying outrageous things. It's Rush. It's what he does. For the most part his listeners love it.

Not only is Hannity trying to make it seem like Rush and Maher are the same. Now he's bringing out comments from Chris Rock and David Letterman.

When the Right compares Rush to Maher they say "Both talk about politics and have followers" and somehow that means that they are alike. Then they throw in Chris Rock and Letterman?

Lets see how they stretch to make this comparison fit. They all have hair (barely)? I predicted the right will go through all sorts of contortions to compare Rush to anyone who tells a joke.

Rush and Maher both use humor to make political points.

Is that so hard to understand? :cuckoo:

Whatever power Limbaugh ever had to influence politics in favor of the GOP, or conservatism in general,

is gone. He's a relic in 2012. But since he still makes a good punchline, we'll still seize any opportunity we can to have a laugh at him.

Keep repeating that to yourself. If you say it enough times it must be true!

Rush and Maher are the same...

Maher is a comedian (as if that matters) but the emphasis of his show is politics.

Dennis Miller is also a comedian and has a conservative political radio show. Does that mean he can say whatever the fuck he wants without criticism from progressives?

Rush is NOT a spokesman for anyone but himself...

Sorry, conservatives unlike progressives are not collectivist lunatics.....

I can see how progressives view Rush as the "spokesman" because they're a bunch of collectivist communists who don't understand the concept of individualism....

I remember when Rush did shows with an old high powered cell phone strapped to his head to prove that they don't cause cancer, brain damage, or ear problems.

Later Rush lost his hearing, got addicted to pain meds & turned bitter. I remain unconvinced cell phones are harmless.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4yogtXvFh8"]Rush Limbaugh TV- Tapes Cell Phone to His Head[/ame]

Does the left maintain that you are free to insult women as long as you pretend it's a joke? Try it on Black people sometime.

Rush and Maher both use humor to make political points.

Is that so hard to understand? :cuckoo:

How many times has Maher been called the voice of liberals by Democrats in Congress?

How many times does he get invited to speek at Democratic events?

They might both use humor but Rush is much more important to Republicans that Maher is to Democrats.

Last edited:
I remember when Rush did shows with an old high powered cell phone strapped to his head to prove that they don't cause cancer, brain damage, or ear problems.

Later Rush lost his hearing, got addicted to pain meds & turned bitter. I remain unconvinced cell phones are harmless.

Rush Limbaugh TV- Tapes Cell Phone to His Head

Rush lost his hearing from being addicted to oxycodone (which is highly addictive) - as if addiction to drugs is somehow only an issue republicans face.

Meanwhile here in Chicago I saw Blago claimed he has an alcohol problem just to shave a year off his 14 year sentence for attempting to sell Obama's seat to the highest bidder - because it was "fucking golden."

Forum List

Back