So no Clinton's arrested, no Schiff, no Biden's. Numbnutz VP was bailing out BLM rioters.

What should America think about that justice system. Corrupt or retarded?

I'll go with corrupt. Sadly, our system of justice has been compromised and politicized and Lady Justice is no longer blindfolded. I don't believe the Left is retarded, but they are brainwashed, bamboozled, and foolish as hell, and unscrupulous to boot.

Sorry bout that,

1. Living in a third world shit hole, does suck, sucks for those who took us into it.
2. And will we ever recover?
3. As soon as we get rid of those assholes!!!!

Regards,
SirFlamesofTexas

He's going to be arrested. Trump is. Oh the irony of "Lock her up!"
I was once arrested by the local police for being the criminal in our school's forensics night, where the students had to solve the mystery by forensic clues found at the scene of the crime. When the kids all agreed on who the criminal was, the cop cuffed me in front of the whole school evening. frog marched me out, and then let me go in the parking lot!

I believe Trump will face the same type of arrest.

What should America think about that justice system. Corrupt or retarded? Or are we just Nazi's now?
The Alternative Reality pseudo news is retarded.

The Neo-GOP's goal is to smear the top democrats with a landslide of all manner of unprovable allegations. An avelanche of Bull Shit Lies like they admitted to doing with Sec. Clinton. Dragging anyone they feel is the enemy through the mud and see how much sticks is SOP for these new Republicans, no matter how senseless the accusations are. They will muddy the water with false conflations of events like the jan 6th Political call to action by a President, who then incited a riot at the Capitol, with the thugs who sparked riots and unrest during the Floyd protests, at any chance they get too. Ya just can't trust Faux Not News or their political party the Neo-GOP.

I was once arrested by the local police for being the criminal in our school's forensics night, where the students had to solve the mystery by forensic clues found at the scene of the crime. When the kids all agreed on who the criminal was, the cop cuffed me in front of the whole school evening. frog marched me out, and then let me go in the parking lot!

I believe Trump will face the same type of arrest.
Still, you were arrested as will happen to Trump. Being an ex (thrown out of office) president, Trump will be treated differently than the average citizen. He already has been. He has secret service protection, and carries knowledge of state secrets. But, he will not escape Justice.

Forum List

Back