Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
DD2LgeMXsAAEWxT.jpg:large

White Genocide in a nutshell.

I do not believe this is true. It may be one way of looking at things. From books I have read recently it is clear that the greatest redistribution of wealth took place when tax policies took from the poor and gave to the very wealthy. The book Dark Money puts it this way: There are ten coins on the table in front of you. A rich guy grabs 9 of them, then tells you, "watch out, those other guys are trying to take your coin."

People on welfare are not getting rich. They are barely surviving.And they are not saving money in off shore accounts to avoid paying taxes. Rich folks are continuing to get richer and richer while the 99% continue to struggle.

I do not believe this is true. It may be one way of looking at things. From books I have read recently it is clear that the greatest redistribution of wealth took place when tax policies took from the poor and gave to the very wealthy. The book Dark Money puts it this way: There are ten coins on the table in front of you. A rich guy grabs 9 of them, then tells you, "watch out, those other guys are trying to take your coin."

People on welfare are not getting rich. They are barely surviving.And they are not saving money in off shore accounts to avoid paying taxes. Rich folks are continuing to get richer and richer while the 99% continue to struggle.
Its NOT just about rich vs poor. Its about "hidden forces" making it impossible for white folks to get ahead enough to have large families and then we are told we have to bring 3rd world trash in to take up the slack while THEY get welfare and pop out 5 and 6 kids.

Its NOT just about rich vs poor. Its about "hidden forces" making it impossible for white folks to get ahead enough to have large families and then we are told we have to bring 3rd world trash in to take up the slack while THEY get welfare and pop out 5 and 6 kids.
And it's being directed by big wig white guys...

You said you flunked out of high school.

Why don't you start with that fact and stop blaming others for you being trailer trash?

Stop with the constant whining and take responsibility for your own life.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Why don't you start with that fact and stop blaming others for you being trailer trash?

You have no idea what I did in my life. My grandfather quit school in 8th grade and died with 35 acres OWNED,a 3 bedroom 2 bath house and several buildings shops etc OWNED. How far I went in the propaganda factories doesn't mean jack shit. Not only did I get my GED but even to this day the library is my favorite place to go. I soak up information from all kinds of places constantly.

You have no idea what I did in my life. My grandfather quit school in 8th grade and died with 35 acres OWNED,a 3 bedroom 2 bath house and several buildings shops etc OWNED. How far I went in the propaganda factories doesn't mean jack shit. Not only did I get my GED but even to this day the library is my favorite place to go. I soak up information from all kinds of places constantly.
Yea and I pay for your overdues

So, white people ain't fucking because...immigration?

What a well thought out post you got there.

"It creates a disincentive to populate for current Europeans"

So fucking is off the table because immigration. You posted that nonsense. Own it.

Congrats. Tigerred can't even spell GED.

There are no such hidden forces. White Genocide is a lie.

Sure it is snowflake. Backed up with ALLL those facts you have eh. IDIOT.

Show me where there is an intentional attempt to wipe out whites.

Greg Johnson, "White Genocide" | Counter-Currents Publishing

Facts are facts.

White demographics - Metapedia
About White Genocide - White GeNOcide Project

Facts are facts.

White genocide is not a fact.

Now whites want to change the definition of genocide in order to meet their need to play victim.

What's next? Are whites like you going to change the definition of day and night?

Last edited:

Facts are facts.

White genocide is not a fact.

Now whites want to change the definition of genocide in order to meet their need to play victim.

What's next? Are whites like you going to change the definition of day and night?
So another Anti White racist to ignore completely....no need to reason with Anti White Racists...that clown that posted after you is another leading anti white racist.

Forum List

Back