So Much For Hillary's Reset Button: Putin Say's Trump Is "Outstanding, Talented And Absolute Leader"

So you want th guy who's chums wh a dictator enemy of the us ?

I'm sure he'll be just Putin!

Liberals claimed Bush ruined relationships with dictators and Obama was going to work with them for world peace. Since he fucked it up worse, now you are against a good relationship.

Putin and Trump CAN get along. And WILL get along. Which will do wonders for everyone in this mess of a world.

Reminds me of the Nostradamus prediction that two mighty nations of the north (USA and Russia) will band together and defeat the ME.

Putin fears Hillary

If Trump is as tough a negotiator as he claims to be Putin would want no part of him

Putin and Trump CAN get along. And WILL get along. Which will do wonders for everyone in this mess of a world.

Reminds me of the Nostradamus prediction that two mighty nations of the north (USA and Russia) will band together and defeat the ME.

Putin being (ex)-KGB can control Trump for the good of mother Russia.

How do we know he doesn't control Trump right now?

Never forget Hillary's Clinton Foundation ties to the Ukrainian Oligarch Pinchuk who also helped finance the coup that over threw the duly elected President of the Ukraine.

I know Putin won't.

Trump/Putin 2016

A fascist and a dictator.

The RWNJ traitors like the human garbage OP would vote for them. Wish we could send the lot of them to Russia. See how long they'd last under Pooting's thumb.

As compared to Obama who has now entirely FUBAR'D the middle east in his quest for regime change. As if it wasn't bad enough before.

Obama allowing Turkey to buy and sell ISIS oil all to overthrow Assad creating the largest terror organization in the world.

Call Putin whatever you want but that punk from Chicago has screwed up everything he's touched with his "let's give the ME the MB" foreign policy.

He has Obama so far, he has a lot more landscape to look after now. Thanks Obama the only president in our history to be called a pussy on national TV.

Forum List

Back