Why Is It So Important For Trump To Prove Putin Is Innocent??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
'I'm on a mission to testify': Dem Ukraine activist eager for impeachment cameo

Fact #1, Putin went on international television and said he directed his officials to do everything they can to help Trump win the election -- because Trump was his preferred candidate, because Trump is as kleptocratic as Putin is....

Fact #2, Trump Jr. was enthusiastic about the idea of Russian government officials offering him dirt on a political opponent, so much so that he said "if it is what I think it is, I love it!!!"

Fact #3, All of the intelligence agencies (including Mike Pompeo when he was at the CIA) as well as both houses of congress concluded in its investigations that it was Russia who interfered in the elections -- 12 Russian officials are currently under indictment.

Fact #4, Trump's own Homeland Security director calls Trump's claim of the DNC hiring Crowdstrike to hack its own server and send it to Ukraine is absolute bullshit...

And then there is this Alexandra Chalupa that republicans keep pulling out of their ass -- the new bogeywoman for all things -- the woman who is now responsible for colluding with Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 elections -- is she afraid to come testify?? Nope....in fact "I'm on a mission to testify," said Alexandra Chalupa, who Republicans identified as one of nine witnesses they would like to testify publicly when the House begins public impeachment proceedings this week."

If you are a Trump sycophant and you want to believe Trump and Putin are innocent victims and its the Democrats who are controlling everything, that its the Democrats who are forcing lifelong republicans to investigate and convict themselves, fine....but its one thing to believe Trump shouldn't be impeached or that Trump should be able to have foreign countries investigate his own political opponents -- but why do you need to prove Russia is innocent also?? It's almost like yall think Trump and Putin are connected...why?? I thought Putin wanted and tried to help Hillary win the election -- or did yall decide to quit telling that lie already??

Why?

Ask Alex Jones because any sane person can not explain this insanity, so might as well ask the King of insanity to explain it...

The reality is Trump is just playing up to his base and when 2020 is over all this will go away because it will be his last damn term!

The lefty liberals and Democrats hate both Trump and Putin because they are nationalists who love their country and fight against the commie globalist scum. ... :cool:
Putin doesn't like Sunnis either....especially them Chechen sunnis

And now for Schiff’s key witnesses.
5DEB2D25-BD9A-4123-BDE4-AC86272C7D29.jpeg

From what it appears, the establishment and the corporate media are doing everything they can to deflect attention from the very real established facts of election meddling by the Ukrainian political establishment.

It seems to me, a real national and bureaucratic hypocrisy to focus on "Russian" meddling, while just giving a pass on Ukraine meddling that is an open secret.

No one seems to care.

Ukraine admitted to interfering in the 2016 US election on Clinton’s side
Ukraine admitted to interfering in the 2016 US election on Clinton’s side

clinton-ukraine.jpg

". . . Thus, the audio recording made public in the Ukrainian media was one piece of evidence of Ukraine’s interference. According to it, a person with a voice similar to the voice of the head of Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, admitted that he had supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US election.

His office was responsible for publicly disclosing the contents of the Ukrainian «black ledger», which implicated Paul Manafort, to the media. The document contained a list of secret payments made by Ukraine’s Party of Regions to Manafort.

Earlier, the county administrative court of Kyiv had pledged the director of the NABU Artem Sytnyk, and a member of the Ukrainian Parliament Sergey Leshchenko guilty of publicizing the pre-trial investigation materials concerning Paul Manafort and election interference. The information was spread illegally and inflicted damage on the foreign policy of Ukraine.. . . . "

celiascmidtukr1-4.png

Translation:

Admit unlawful acts of the director of the NABU A. Sytnyk and the Ukrainian MP S. Leshchenko concerning the disclosure and distribution of the information about D. Trump’s campaign chairman P. Manafort and the presence of P.Manafort’s name and signatures in the lists of “The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” in the materials of the pre-trial investigation, which was the result of interference in the electoral processes of the United States of America in 2016 and harmed the interests of Ukraine.

celiaschmidtukr2.png

Translation:

“The Party of Regions’ black ledgers” saved the world. Manafort, who was fed from Yanukovich’s hands, leaves with dishonor. Guess, after such a blow Trump will not recover.

P.S. We can clearly see the reaction of the Ukrainian politicians involved in “Yanukovich’s black ledgers”. Political culture – you’ve either got it or you haven’t”.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.
Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

Fact #1, Putin went on international television and said he directed his officials to do everything they can to help Trump win the election -- because Trump was his preferred candidate, because Trump is as kleptocratic as Putin is....

Fact #2, Trump Jr. was enthusiastic about the idea of Russian government officials offering him dirt on a political opponent, so much so that he said "if it is what I think it is, I love it!!!"

Fact #3, All of the intelligence agencies (including Mike Pompeo when he was at the CIA) as well as both houses of congress concluded in its investigations that it was Russia who interfered in the elections -- 12 Russian officials are currently under indictment.

Fact #4, Trump's own Homeland Security director calls Trump's claim of the DNC hiring Crowdstrike to hack its own server and send it to Ukraine is absolute bullshit...

And then there is this Alexandra Chalupa that republicans keep pulling out of their ass -- the new bogeywoman for all things -- the woman who is now responsible for colluding with Ukraine to interfere in the 2016 elections -- is she afraid to come testify?? Nope....in fact "I'm on a mission to testify," said Alexandra Chalupa, who Republicans identified as one of nine witnesses they would like to testify publicly when the House begins public impeachment proceedings this week."

If you are a Trump sycophant and you want to believe Trump and Putin are innocent victims and its the Democrats who are controlling everything, that its the Democrats who are forcing lifelong republicans to investigate and convict themselves, fine....but its one thing to believe Trump shouldn't be impeached or that Trump should be able to have foreign countries investigate his own political opponents -- but why do you need to prove Russia is innocent also?? It's almost like yall think Trump and Putin are connected...why?? I thought Putin wanted and tried to help Hillary win the election -- or did yall decide to quit telling that lie already??

Why? Because Putin told him to.

Why? Because Putin told him to.

366631902ee8691b02244bf9e1055402.jpg

Forum List

Back