So Much For a Bad Economy - Inauguration Costs

The cost was revealed as Mr Obama scrambled to answer questions about the nomination of Treasury Secretary pick Timothy Geithner

not to mention the chosen idiot is really braying about how urgently he needs a couple of trillion dollars of yer money.

Why don't they set up those Greek Columns? That would be just wonderful!

Um ... first, they all cost a lot, even Bush's. Second, not sure of the exchange rate, but isn't £110m like $10?

Oh really, we are now using the supposedly worst President of all times as a comparison for the most brilliant , God like figure, to ever ascend to the Presidency. I thought we could HOPE for CHANGE. The change is that this shithead will be the most expensive prima donna in this nation's history.

Last edited:
Who is paying for those inaugaral balls?

The taxpayers?

Who cares? What about the poor people in New orleans that lost everything during Katrina? How many homes could 160 million dollars build? Ad that to the 715 million he spent to buy the Presidency and New Orleans poor could have been given brand new homes and had them furnished. How disappointed that woman from youtube will be when the reality that Osama will NOT be paying fr her gas and mortgage.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You Osamabama freaks bought the biggest skam in America's history.

God like figure to ever ascend to the Presidency. I thought we could HOPE for CHANGE. The change is that this shithead will be the most expensive prima donna in this nation's history.

So far as we know, his father isn't part of one of the biggest arms dealers that profitted off the Iraq war: ie. Carlyle Group.

Please go fuck yourself Sittaro. I find no other words that are suitable for your bitching and moaning. When Obama fucks up as bad as your little hero, then you can bitch. For now just sit around and mentally masturbate with the rest of the right.:lol:

I am still in awe that only the right uses terms like "god like", "messiah" etc. :eusa_pray:

So far as we know, his father isn't part of one of the biggest arms dealers that profitted off the Iraq war: ie. Carlyle Group.

Please go fuck yourself Sittaro. I find no other words that are suitable for your bitching and moaning. When Obama fucks up as bad as your little hero, then you can bitch. For now just sit around and mentally masturbate with the rest of the right.:lol:

I am still in awe that only the right uses terms like "god like", "messiah" etc. :eusa_pray:

Bush's inaugural in 2005 was 43 million and all the faggot on the left, including you dumb ass, were crying an ocean of tears, bitching and moaning about how expensive it was. This dip shit junior Senator, community organizer is spending over three times as much, suck dick ray twat.

Oh really, we are now using the supposedly worst President of all times as a comparison for the most brilliant , God like figure, to ever ascend to the Presidency. I thought we could HOPE for CHANGE. The change is that this shithead will be the most expensive prima donna in this nation's history.

"Prima Donna" being the understatement of the century. Us lucky tax payers get to keep him in his ray bans and arugula for the next four years...

While he tries to con us into giving him our duly owed public service....he can always keep dreaming though,I'll be waiting for his minions to man up first...

Last edited:

not to mention the chosen idiot is really braying about how urgently he needs a couple of trillion dollars of yer money.

yep, the Columbia grad is definitely an idiot and the man with the cat fetish is who we should've elected.

Oh, and byw, don't blame Obama for the cost since the real reason is that EVERYBODY wants to be there. I wonder why??? hmmmm

Bush's inaugural in 2005 was 43 million and all the faggot on the left, including you dumb ass, were crying an ocean of tears, bitching and moaning about how expensive it was. This dip shit junior Senator, community organizer is spending over three times as much, suck dick ray twat.

Hey dumbass, it costs twice as much because twice as many people like him you idiot.

Another reason why never to elect a person from Texas to be President of anything except maybe the new foundation on teaching men how to properly drag old black men from their trucks

Yes, I also like how people were bitching and moaning about the costs of Palin's clothing, yet the Democrats spent millions on the stage for their convention. Also, Obama was wasting millions of dollars donated to him so he could flood the streets with his propaganda rather than just send his message. Instead of wasting all that money, he should have put it to a good cause, like paying for the bailouts he's calling for.

He's quickly becoming one of the most hypocritical politicians in history, and that's saying a lot.

2457917352_e6915a3d85.jpg

Forum List

Back