So many public polls about the GOP candidates, so who do you like?

Your pick for the GOP nod?

• Total voters
People that think we will EVER get real change from the ballot box are IMO fools. Power comes from the barrel of a gun. Sooner we realize that and utilize it the better.

I picked other but to be honest none really thrill me. Like most politicians they all have bad points or have supported legislation I disagree with. Probably sit this election in 2016 out or vote for a 3rd party just for the hell of it.

That is what I have done for the last two elections. You know what, you do not get the satisfaction of voting for the "winner", but you definitely can pride yourself in saying,"I didn't vote for that loser" when the rest of the world learns how much of a scumbag he really is. :)

Ridiculous conclusion. There is 0 satisfaction in "sitting it out" and not exercising one of your most important rights. Thats just laziness imo. People like you are as much to blame for our mess as everyone else.

I vote. I just won't vote for the two liberal parties for President. Republicans and Dems are lying thieves and neither deserve your support. For the last two elections, I have voted third party in the last two Presidential races.

You are an avid supporter of Republicans. Why? I have no clue. They are no more conservative than Dems, so in effect your willingness to slap them on the back and say, "attaboy" is worse than liberals who actually believe the shit they have been fed for decades. You enable Republicans to go on screwing us over. You will not hold them accountable to the promises they make.

Vote their asses out of office if they promise conservative values, but deliver progressive horseshit like John McCain and Mitt Romney! Don't let them get away with campaigning on "compassionate conservatism" and holding office as free spending liberals.

As for me being as much to blame as you... no doubt about it. I supported their lying asses of both parties far too long. But I will be damned if I continue to willingly do so any longer.

Last edited:
I know its early but im bored and would like to refute the public polls, so yeah...... pick your poison.

Really, my thoughts of the best candidate to fix our economy is Mitt Romney--but I know he won't be running again.

It's way to EARLY to make a choice--maybe there's someone that will jump into the race that we can all agree on.

Forum List

Back