So many public polls about the GOP candidates, so who do you like?

Your pick for the GOP nod?

• Total voters
There ia a very good argument made for Jeb Bush, but I think his last name will hinder him greatly - if he runs. I know the left can't wait to find out who their opposition is so they can commence with their slander.

• Banned
There ia a very good argument made for Jeb Bush, but I think his last name will hinder him greatly - if he runs. I know the left can't wait to find out who their opposition is so they can commence with their slander.

Crap, I forgot about Jeb. Probably missed a couple others too. But you make a good point.

Crap, I forgot about Jeb. Probably missed a couple others too. But you make a good point.
Yea, he is in a swing state, and would get a good portion of the hispanic vote! It seems that unless you support amnesty, your not popular with them - that sucks shit!

I'd be interesting in seeing a lot more from Walker, Cruz and Rand. Not saying I like any of them enough to vote for them, I'd really like to know them a lot better and not have another Newt/Cain/Santorum shit storm.

Honestly thought I'd like to see someone come out of nowhere, or Gary Johnson run again. You know, someone that actual is a conservative, not just on mondays and elections seasons where they talk about their mondays.

Cruz or Paul.

We need a true conservative.

We've had enough dem lite. They're proven losers.

Christie and Bush are the only ones with a chance in the General election. All the rest belong in the GOP Clown Car

Christie and Bush are the only ones with a chance in the General election. All the rest belong in the GOP Clown Car

I remember when you liked McCain, then Mitt... I said you would be the first to turn on them and you did just that.

I also remember when you liked Christy, and you were once again one of the first to turn on him.

You have no standards except Dem good Republican bad. That's why you support the war hungry, deficit running, job destroying, racist, American spying, divider as President... Because all that under a Republican would be, well... that would be Bush, and you would hate him. Wait, if it were Bush you would have to scratch racist and divider.

A Washington outsider who seems to me to be a good honest man that just needs a little polish, Piyush "Bobby" Jindal

But the left will tear him apart because he has a funny name and he doesn't look like them.

I remember when you liked McCain, then Mitt... I said you would be the first to turn on them and you did just that.

I also remember when you liked Christy, and you were once again one of the first to turn on him.

You have no standards except Dem good Republican bad. That's why you support the war hungry, deficit running, job destroying, racist, American spying, divider as President... Because all that under a Republican would be, well... that would be Bush, and you would hate him. Wait, if it were Bush you would have to scratch racist and divider.

I didn't turn on them. They were the best candidates the GOP had to offer....just not good enough

Extreme Conservatives, TeaTards and Libertarians can't even win the GOP primary....how are they going to win a general election?

Personally, I have voted for more Republicans for President than Democrats

Cruz or Paul.

We need a true conservative.

We've had enough dem lite. They're proven losers.

Think about Walker.

He took on the Unions, defeated them and drove back a STRONG effort to recall him.

In States like Wisconsin, the Unions ARE the dimocrap party.

In Federal elections, they're about 40% of the dim party.

It's just not right that a Federal Worker makes DOUBLE what a Private Sector makes for the same, exact job.

Federal workers earning double their private counterparts - USATODAY.com

He's likeable, he's smart and he is about as Conservative as we can run and win. In fact, I can't think of much I don't like about him

Christie and Cruz are finished before they began.

Paul might have a chance, Bush and Romney are contenders if they want to be.

I didn't turn on them. They were the best candidates the GOP had to offer....just not good enough

Extreme Conservatives, TeaTards and Libertarians can't even win the GOP primary....how are they going to win a general election?

The problem is that you claim to know the GOP's best chances yet even though you get "your pick" for the GOP they lost.... Why would anyone take advice from someone that seems to never get it right.

You liked McCain, you liked Mitt.... I remember telling you that you didn't and once they got the nod you would make them out to be horrible people, and that's absolutely what happened.

The GOP's best bet is a real conservative, not a Progressive Republican that you could see yourself voting for until they win the primaries. And lets face it, you don't win in the primaries, you are given the primaries, McCain and Mitt were incredibly disliked and the GOP forced them to be the winners. They literally excluded people they didn't want running and gave Ron Paul for instance something like 45 seconds talk time during a primary debate. VS the like 18 min for Mitt.

Best chance, lol.... And then they lost! horribly!

Christie and Cruz are finished before they began.

Paul might have a chance, Bush and Romney are contenders if they want to be.

I'm not trying to simply disagree with you here but Bush has support because of his name while he also has a exceptional amount of baggage due to the name, it's a for sure loss I feel with Bush. Romney already lost and was hated by the majority of the party.

Rand, I have no idea... But he would more than likely do far better in a GE than either Bush or Mitt.

The GOP is looking for a real conservative, with a record that is not comprised of pure hypocrisy. I dounbt they will have that by the end of the primaries, but we'll see.

The problem is that you claim to know the GOP's best chances yet even though you get "your pick" for the GOP they lost.... Why would anyone take advice from someone that seems to never get it right.

You liked McCain, you liked Mitt.... I remember telling you that you didn't and once they got the nod you would make them out to be horrible people, and that's absolutely what happened.

The GOP's best bet is a real conservative, not a Progressive Republican that you could see yourself voting for until they win the primaries. And lets face it, you don't win in the primaries, you are given the primaries, McCain and Mitt were incredibly disliked and the GOP forced them to be the winners. They literally excluded people they didn't want running and gave Ron Paul for instance something like 45 seconds talk time during a primary debate. VS the like 18 min for Mitt.

Best chance, lol.... And then they lost! horribly!

Your picks lost too

Only difference is they didn't come close to winning the GOP primary

Simple question. Which states that Mitt Romney lost would have been won by another GOP candidate? How could one of your conservative candidates possibly win a swing state?

Forum List

Back