So Many Accusations From CNN/MSNBC.Yet, Never Provide Any Video Evidence Of What Trump Said.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:CryingCow: We have noticed this,,right? Trump said this !! Trump said that !! Trump has insulted blacks! Hispanics ! Jews! Gays! Somewhat Gay! Transgenders! Hates Muslims!
OK,,,so show us these videos of Trump bashing every race except white !!!
Well..,,,,,,,,we're waiting !!!
:5_1_12024: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

Start calling out media libs that twist Trump's words...make them show evidence that he is racist....hold them to it...they are lying....they have been lying about Trump from day one...make them prove their accusations....they can't...because he is not a racist at all...He is not the man they try and portray him as...they have no evidence that will stand...Old Lady ran from my challenge and so have many of you libs here...not one of you will show me the beef...simpleton liars...just like the CNN media programmed you to be....

Last edited:
I've personally seen video of him calling Bernie Sanders a filthy Jew bastard.

:CryingCow: We have noticed this,,right? Trump said this !! Trump said that !! Trump has insulted blacks! Hispanics ! Jews! Gays! Somewhat Gay! Transgenders! Hates Muslims!
OK,,,so show us these videos of Trump bashing every race except white !!!
Well..,,,,,,,,we're waiting !!!
:5_1_12024: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

Do you agree with him if he did call
Bernie Sanders a filthy Jew bastard.

They show him on video all the time !

Another Russian bot fake news thread . This is laughable especially since conservatives are masters of the out of context quote .

i wanna see the video of Trump speaking of selling all latinos to McDonalds

Forum List

Back