So long Bernie Sanders

I read the Sanders article. A little reading comprehension goes a long way. In context, he is saying women's sexual fantasies are a reflection of their subservience and that they must break those bonds and become independent. They must stop being so submissive to men.

That's not going to hurt him with the Left one bit.

It will hurt him with those who have a ten second attention span who only hear the part about rape fantasies.

Interesting story. Guess that's not allowed now....story telling...I am more worried about the criminals running on the republican side.

No doubt you support the Clinton crime family!

Hillary for Don - time for a GodMother.

62628229.jpg

I read the Sanders article. A little reading comprehension goes a long way. In context, he is saying women's sexual fantasies are a reflection of their subservience and that they must break those bonds and become independent. They must stop being so submissive to men.

It will hurt him with those who have a ten second attention span who only hear the part about rape fantasies.

You'll still be voting for him, then?

You'll still be voting for him, then?
I have voted for one Democrat my entire life, and that was at the request of Bill Buckley. I bet you don't even know who Buckley was.

I either vote Republican, or I don't vote at all. I have been exercising the latter option since 2006. Once the party cleans out enough dipshits like you, I will start voting again.

I have voted for one Democrat my entire life, and that was at the request of Bill Buckley. I bet you don't even know who Buckley was.

I either vote Republican, or I don't vote at all. I have been exercising the latter option since 2006. Once the party cleans out enough dipshits like you, I will start voting again.

Bill Buckley personally requested that you vote democrat? :rofl:

Sure, sparky.

Oh, and I left the GOP in 1988 - when they nominated that moron Bush. I got to know Harry Browne about that time. I bet you don't even know who Browne was.

I don't usually vote Republican, but I did vote for Romney - Obama is that bad.

Who am I kidding? The dems won't blink an eye but if it were a republican? Heads would explode

Bernie Sanders Once Wrote That Women Fantasize About Being Gang-Raped

Democratic presidential contender Bernie Sanders wrote an essay in 1972 that women fantasize about being raped by multiple men.

“A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused,” the Vermont senator wrote in the now-defunct Vermont Freeman. “A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.”

Sanders was 30-years-old at the time of publication.

bernie_man_and_woman-620x492.jpg

Bernie Sanders Once Wrote That Women Fantasize About Being Gang-Raped TheBlaze.com

Dems are obsessed with gang rapes. Heard them wished on republican women more than once from them. See Sandra Bernhard. And all the libs cheering her on.

Bill Buckley personally requested that you vote democrat? :rofl:

Sure, sparky.

Oh, and I left the GOP in 1988 - when they nominated that moron Bush. I got to know Harry Browne about that time. I bet you don't even know who Browne was.

1988 is the very year that Bill Buckley asked all Connecticut conservatives to vote for the Democratic candidate for the US Senate in order to oust the liberal Republican Lowell Weicker.

That Democrat was Joe Lieberman. We went along with Buckley, and Lieberman won as a result.

Unfortunately, the morons of Connecticut turned around and made Weicker governor a few years later, whereupon he instituted the first sales tax in the state's history.

The "lesser of two evils" voting thing means you are still voting for evil. How's that working out for the country?

Interesting story. Guess that's not allowed now....story telling...I am more worried about the criminals running on the republican side.

No doubt you support the Clinton crime family!

Hillary for Don - time for a GodMother.

62628229.jpg
And you would be wrong. I would rather have a testicle removed than vote for her...I won't be voting either way...democracy is a joke

I bet Bubba called Bernie right away to get a copy!

It's my opinion, everyone has their own unique outrage button. If you want to act all shocked and offended by this then you go right ahead. As for me there have been plentiful sex scandals over the years that make this look pretty lame as well as lonely and sad.

Major Excuse-Making Attempt No. 2 - ( "It's no big deal" )

Is it?

A fictional ramble about psychology misrepresented and demagogued 43 years later by Glenn Beck is supposed to be a "big deal"?

Ever watched Glenn Beck? :lol:
Major Excuse-Making Attempt No. 3 - ( "Attack the source, regardless of whether the veracity of the report" )

Actually the OP itself puts the lie to her own headlie (spelling intentional) by running the image of the 1972 piece, where anyone and everyone can see it doesn't say what she says it says.

--- A headlie she copied directly, verbatim, from the Glenn Beck site.
So the source had already attacked itself.
You are - apparently - wrong.

The OP and its supporting imagery agree, in both substance and specifics.

The source is immaterial.

Do you dispute the authenticity of the article, as presented in the OP?

If so, then you will have an uphill battle, to effectively argue your case, methinks.

If you cannot dispute the authenticity of the article, then it may prove wisest to toss-in the towell on this one.

Otherwise, you may get caught-out, trying to defend the indefensible.

quote-you-gotta-know-when-to-hold-em-know-when-to-fold-em-know-when-to-walk-away-know-when-kenny-rogers-24-92-69.jpg

There are, indeed, times when it is best to walk away.

I respectfully suggest that this may be one of those times.

Apparently you didn't bother to read the 1972 article. It hypothesized "a man" and "a woman". Generic fictional characters. They don't even have names. Anyone above a second-grade reading level can see these are two sample "what if" characters, set up to make the subsequent point. Anyone above a third-grade reading level can see that's in no way the same thing as declaring "women (or men) who exist in the real world ... do this or that". And anyone who's ever looked at the hucksterism of political hacks (read: Glenn Beck, the MRC and their ilk) can see why the headline was deliberately fabricated into a perversion of what the text actually says.

For us the weak link in that chain was yet another OP failing to vet her own headline.

Besides all of which ---- it's not a political piece anyway. It's armchair psychology. I mean it's a quaint look at the what people were thinking about four decades ago but beyond that, pretty much meaningless. At most I'd say it's a harbinger of the fact that Bernie Sanders did not have a career in writing ahead of him.

But do feel free to explain HOW this specific piece -- with its content as it actually exists -- makes any point relevant to 2015. Something with a little more meat on its bones than a Google Image of kenny Rogers... :lol:

Last edited:
I'm curious, what's the supposed scandal?

He wrote a weird article more than 40 years ago. So what?
It trashes him in the eyes of women... you know... 50+ % of the total electorate...but... losing more than 50%... no big deal, right? Sheeeeshhh...

Why would it do that? Oh sorry, I already asked that question.

Have you a link to these women with trashy eyes? Or other body parts... :eusa_shifty:

Maybe there in a binder somewhere...? :rofl:

I doesn't bother me, but I am not a woman.

I've said from day one that he's an irrelevant sideshow that will make things interesting......the article he wrote confirms it!

I agree that he's an irrelevant sideshow, but this essay has absolutely nothing to do with it.

I wonder if he'll be asked about it??

Q- Mr Sanders you once wrote that all women have sexual fantasies of being gang raped. Where do you stand on that issue now? Do you still believe all women are whores??
A- Well, I uh, well, I was an angry and horny young man when I wrote that!! I suppose it was a bit of projection as well, mainly because I was a total failure in marriage, life and politics at the time......but lets talk about the evil 1% shall we?

:lol:
Well, let's see if the RNC Propaganda Channel does ask him.

I'm sure he'll make an appearance on Fox Sunday at some point.

That's okay the DNC has the other 3 networks.
Deflection.

What if FoxNews, or some other Right-Wing reporter does not ask him about it? What will that mean?

That they found something even sillier?
"New report -- 'Some People Say --- Is Bernie Sanders Black??"
hair-fire.gif

Who am I kidding? The dems won't blink an eye but if it were a republican? Heads would explode

Democratic presidential contender Bernie Sanders wrote an essay in 1972 that women fantasize about being raped by multiple men.

“A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused,” the Vermont senator wrote in the now-defunct Vermont Freeman. “A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.”

Bernie Sanders Once Wrote That Women Fantasize About Being Gang-Raped TheBlaze.com

It goes to show how much our views on rape have progressed in the last 40 years

The difference is that Republicans are STILL saying these things about rape

Legitimate rape anyone?

Yabbut God intended for Todd Akin to say that.

Last edited:

So he is 73. Hell, he would be 75 as he gets into office. 79 if he survives the first four years. Lol! This is who they found to run against Hillary? :lmao: Dems are hilarious!

"They" didn't "find" anyone ---that's rarely ever how it works. I can recall Walter Mondale being persuaded to take Paul Wellstone's place on the ticket after Wellstone was killed during the campaign but that's the exception rather than the rule. This is an individual, not even a member of the party in the first place, tossing his hat in whether the party likes it or not. Bernie's been mulling this over for years.

At age ten the madam put the child in a cage with a bear trained to couple with young girls so the girls would be frigid and not fall in love with their patrons. They fed her through the bars and aroused the bear with a stick when it seemed to lose interest. Groups of men paid to watch. (81)[3][9]
..."The man called out to the others that the deer was still warm. He asked if they should f*** the deer" (127).[10]

"Scooter" Libby ("The Apprentice", 1996/2002/2005)

"They" didn't "find" anyone ---that's rarely ever how it works. I can recall Walter Mondale being persuaded to take Paul Wellstone's place on the ticket after Wellstone was killed during the campaign but that's the exception rather than the rule. This is an individual, not even a member of the party in the first place, tossing his hat in whether the party likes it or not. Bernie's been mulling this over for years.

When Sanders announced, he became an enemy. The Clinton mob went to work to smear and slander him instantly. They will dig through everything, garbage cans, Jr. High year books, you name it. When the Clinton mob set their sight on a target, they WILL slander and libel that target.

It's the politics of personal destruction that the Clinton crime family is famous for.

When Sanders announced, he became an enemy. The Clinton mob went to work to smear and slander him instantly. They will dig through everything, garbage cans, Jr. High year books, you name it. When the Clinton mob set their sight on a target, they WILL slander and libel that target.

It's the politics of personal destruction that the Clinton crime family is famous for.

That may be true --- but the present fossil came from Mother Jones magazine. Which kind of indicates its level of innocuousity, that is before the wags at MRC tried to frame it as bait for their gullibles.

Forum List

Back