So little regard for these children's safety so WHY THE HELL should we let them in?

Raw CCTV footage is koolaid?

Jesus you lefties are brainwashed
The analysis of that footage. Do try and keep up turnip.
I never mentioned any analysis moron. The video was posted for the camera footage. I specifically pointed out the portion of the video the thread was about.

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TRY TO KEEP UP.

Fucktard

"The children should be placed in protective custody and the parents deported immediately"

So when you stated that, that was all fact not analysis/opinion, right?

I mean, you know all anyone has to do is quote what you said, right? You know how the internet works, right?
My opinion has nothing to do with Fox News which was your implication.

You were off base

You posted a Fox News video and then your ridiculous opinion.

How is this confusing you?
Your asinine obsession is absurd.

The portion of the video I SPECIFICALLY pointed out has NOTHING to do with Fox News.

Welcome to ignore, I am tired of your ridiculous bullshit

The analysis of that footage. Do try and keep up turnip.
I never mentioned any analysis moron. The video was posted for the camera footage. I specifically pointed out the portion of the video the thread was about.

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TRY TO KEEP UP.

Fucktard

"The children should be placed in protective custody and the parents deported immediately"

So when you stated that, that was all fact not analysis/opinion, right?

I mean, you know all anyone has to do is quote what you said, right? You know how the internet works, right?
My opinion has nothing to do with Fox News which was your implication.

You were off base

You posted a Fox News video and then your ridiculous opinion.

How is this confusing you?
Your asinine obsession is absurd.

The portion of the video I SPECIFICALLY pointed out has NOTHING to do with Fox News.

Welcome to ignore, I am tired of your ridiculous bullshit

But your asinine analysis has everything to do with Fox News. Wake up.

2 minute mark shows them dropping their children off an 18 foot wall. The first child appears to have hit the ground.
The children should be placed in protective services and the parents deported IMMEDIATELY

------------------------------- . Whats going to happen is that the Dropped Kids will be taken into custody , fixed up and raised and then made American citizen at the proper age . And then the kids will have their parents and family imported into the USA as part of 'family reunification' .

Forum List

Back