So liberals . Why the double stand in the media on these two stories

We know, Biden isn't going to last through his term. Then we have president Harris to run against. Anyone could be her.
If the president's cabinet removes him through the 25th amendment, I suspect that the current VP would be replaced before that happens.

There were obviously pockets of fraud in some states. The word "widespread" is a swerve.
There's always a few incidents of fraud. Nothing though that would impact the results of the election. To do that would have required widespread fraud. There's no evidence of that.

Oh? How is Harris going to be replaced?
I was just spit-balling. Someone would need to force her resignation like they did with a past VP.

You do realize that has happened in the past, don’t you?

No rational person would welcome a Harris presidency as that would lead to doomsday for the Democrats.

I was just spit-balling. Someone would need to force her resignation like they did with a past VP.

No rational person would welcome a Harris presidency as that would lead to doomsday for the Democrats.
LOLOL

Good luck with that.

You mean like Trump was doomsday for the GOP?

You’re a hack.
coffeepaper.gif

Forum List

Back