So Lets Have An Impeachment Witness Score Card

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
So far the Democrats have called three witnesses for public testimony.

If the Dims call a witness that gives direct witness testimony of Trump doing anything illegal that is an impeachable offense, they get one point.

If the witness says that they do not know of Trump committing a single crime at all that they have personally witnessed, then Trump gets the point. OK?

If the witness lies to help Democrats, Trump gets a point. If a Republican witness lies, the Democrats get a point.

All three witnesses called for public testimony so far have said that, no, they have not witnessed Trump commit a single crime of any type.

I score that

Trump:............. 3 Edit (4? Did Maria lie about hunter?)

Woketards .......One Big Fat Skanky Goose Egg

How about you?

Last edited:
So far the Democrats have called three witnesses for public testimony.

If the Dims call a witness that gives direct witness testimony of Trump doing anything illegal that is an impeachable offense, they get one point.

If the witness says that they do not know of Trump committing a single crime at all that they have personally witnessed, then Trump gets the point. OK?

All three witnesses called for public testimony so far have said that, no, they have not witnessed Trump commit a single crime of any type.

I score that

Trump:............. 3

Woketards .......One Big Fat Skanky Goose Egg

How about you?

I score it 4 to 0 for Trump. Mary, Mary, quite contrary lied under oath concerning her knowledge of the Biden issues before her appointment. She said today she had no knowledge but the record showed she was given the required answers to The Burisma questions at a briefing prior to her Senate Confirmation. Which was well before she was sent to the Ukraine! LIAR!!!!!! She was sent to Ukraine By Obama don't forget that! During the time Joe was Extorting the Ukrainian Govt.

I score it 4 to 0 for Trump. Mary, Mary, quite contrary lied under oath concerning her knowledge of the Biden issues before her appointment. She said today she had no knowledge but the record showed she was given the required answers to The Burisma questions at a briefing prior to her Senate Confirmation. Which was well before she was sent to the Ukraine! LIAR!!!!!! She was sent to Ukraine By Obama don't forget that! During the time Joe was Extorting the Ukrainian Govt.
That is a good point. If a witness lies for one side, the other gets a point also, but only one point for the lie as a whole, not a point for each repetition.

That make sense?

That is a good point. If a witness lies for one side, the other gets a point also, but only one point for the lie as a whole, not a point for each repetition.

That make sense?

Has too or the score would be like 50 -0 :spinner:

Forum List

Back