Thoughts When Ambassador Yovanovitch Testified

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I watched almost all of Ambassador Yavanovitch's testimony and here is what I thought about it:

1) It seemed ironic that her testimony that is being used to in effect 'fire' an elected President is about how unfair it was that she was fired from her job when she thought she was doing her job well. You dont say?

2) "Ambassador Yovanovitch, when you were told you were fired, what color would you use to portray your feelings? A Moody Muave? Odius Ochre? A Melancholy Purple? Could you show where on this doll the President hurt you?"

3) Obviously she feels persecuted and targetted for her political associations.

Meanwhile Roger Stone is likely to spend the rest of his natural life in prison, and Paul Manafort rots in a tiny cell all for being friends of Trumps that Wiessman thought he could flip.

4) Why are we listening to this woman complain about getting fired? Are women just too soft to handle such a thing? As a contractor I have worked over a dozen jobs in the last 22 years and got laid off. Deal with it, you serve at the Presidents pleasure, that is what that phrase means, girl.

5) Why didnt she use vocal fry creaky voice like that other tear jerker?

LOL Yes the Blahzeee Ford scared baby girl voice would have been very effective telling us how "intimidating" Trump's tweet was. I'm surprised they didn't present her with the "Show us where Trump hurt you" dolly.

She is another deep state bitch.....in my personal opinion....is she lecturing on “fairness and dignity” really??????

a woman who illegally monitored US citizens? is ironic, right?

another commie left wing scum

She is another deep state bitch.....in my personal opinion....is she lecturing on “fairness and dignity” really??????

Agreed.

BTW, I like your pic a lot better now as it leaves most of your face intact.

I tried using my pick on FB but too many people complained about losing their appetite, scaring their children, losing partial eyesight, etc, so I replaced it.

But then, I am 3.7% Neanderthal DNA, :D

I watched almost all of Ambassador Yavanovitch's testimony and here is what I thought about it:

1) It seemed ironic that her testimony that is being used to in effect 'fire' an elected President is about how unfair it was that she was fired from her job when she thought she was doing her job well. You dont say?

2) "Ambassador Yovanovitch, when you were told you were fired, what color would you use to portray your feelings? A Moody Muave? Odius Ochre? A Melancholy Purple? Could you show where on this doll the President hurt you?"

Meanwhile Roger Stone is likely to spend the rest of his natural life in prison, and Paul Manafort rots in a tiny cell all for being friends of Trumps that Wiessman thought he could flip.

4) Why are we listening to this woman complain about getting fired? Are women just too soft to handle such a thing? As a contractor I have worked over a dozen jobs in the last 22 years and got laid off. Deal with it, you serve at the Presidents pleasure, that is what that phrase means, girl.

She wasn't fired.
She was recalled from her assignment.
She got to pick her next assignment.
Her compensation is intact.
Her tenure is intact.
Her healthcare plan is intact.
Her retirement plan is intact.

An almost no show job.
And we are paying for it all.

Did anyone catch when Yavanovitch disqualified herself as an impartial witness? It was very late in the day and she was being asked about Ukraine. She went on about how some other person had been let go because she was not aptly following the administration's official policy, then she admitted that Trump may have had it in for her because she wasn't expected she would either.

Offhand, I'd say that pretty much justifies everything Trump did.

That is like getting caught stealing from your employer and getting fired, then testifying in court that they were a bad company to work for.

Also, I watched her being grilled. While always forthcoming and eager when responding to the Democrats with attacks against Trump, when asked to answer anything whose answer was favorable towards him, she dragged her feet.

Republicans were consistently gaveled silent every time they were getting into material about Biden and not allowed to finish, and when the democrats took the questioning, they spent half their time praising her with their tongue stuck far up her ass.

The entire hearing stinks.

Last edited:
Evidently the new Ukraine president had a poor opinion of the ambassador. He felt she had some loyalty to his predecessor. He was unsure about working with her.

Without coming out and saying so it sounds like a broad hint that the Ukrainian was asking for her to be replaced.

Her testimony reveals how devoid of class the blob is. But that is something all of us already knew.

Her testimony was nothing.
Worthless.

She should save it for her therapist.

Zero to do with anything regarding impeachment.

All witnesses so far, waste of time, waste of taxpayer dollars.

She did testify that she has no knowledge of the President receiving or giving a bribe, as well as no knowledge of the President committing any crime.

She rest was pointless.

If trump’s twitter comments were considered witness intimidation then Schiff is the one guilty of that. Unless Yovanovitch was on twitter while being questioned, Schiff was the one laying the intimidating words on her by relaying those tweets real time.

Exactly

And as the military knows a person must obey higher rank

Trump is gaining the wise ... the men .. and the military fast

He now has the power to stop this crooked congress and courts in their tracks and I’m sure he has that plan to save America

Women are proving they don’t have the ability to vote and a logic test is coming to stop the unwise from electing crooks

Did she commit perjury?

marie-yovanovitch2-620x317.jpg

Perjurer?
Yovanovitch admitted that Trump did far more for Ukraine than Obama did (though she strained to not criticize the former President). At another point she was faced with questions about Joe Biden and conflicts of interest with Burisma. She answered that it was indeed concerning. It was also well established that her removal from her post was absolutely not illegal or improper, even if she felt she was entitled to her ambassadorship for life.

It really, really looks like Yovanovitch committed perjury today.

Jason Howerton

✔@jason_howerton

Yovanovitch first claimed the "previous administration" never "raised the issue of either Burisma or Hunter Biden with me."

Later, she tells Rep. @EliseStefanik that a "practice" Q&A from Obama admin was all about Hunter Biden and Burisma.

Early on in her testimony, she stated under oath that the issue of Hunter Biden and Burisma was never brought up to her by the previous administration. Later, though, Rep. Stefanik finally got to ask some questions and that’s where things went off the rails. Under intense questioning, including reading of her prior closed-door testimony, Yovanovitch was forced to admit that the previous administration had indeed brought up the Biden/Burisma issue to her.

The Obama officials prepping her were apparently so concerned about the issue being raised that it was part of her mock Q and A to get ready for her nomination hearing. These are issues she studied up on and she clearly was aware that the previous administration had made briefed her on the matter. Yet, we see her lie about it early on in today’s hearing, only admitting it after being pressed with her prior testimony.

Agreed.

BTW, I like your pic a lot better now as it leaves most of your face intact.

I tried using my pick on FB but too many people complained about losing their appetite, scaring their children, losing partial eyesight, etc, so I replaced it.

But then, I am 3.7% Neanderthal DNA, :D

I agree. I like Skye’s photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If trump’s twitter comments were considered witness intimidation then Schiff is the one guilty of that. Unless Yovanovitch was on twitter while being questioned, Schiff was the one laying the intimidating words on her by relaying those tweets real time.
Doesnt that make Schifferbrains an accessory to that threat as well?

New Topics

Forum List

Back