The last two weeks have seen an unprecedented number of disturbing lies from Trump.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
AP FACT CHECK: Trump's skewed claims on immigration, economy

I think the worst one is this one:

"We got back our great fallen heroes, the remains sent back today, already 200 have been sent back." — remarks Wednesday.

No remains have been returned. How could he say something like this to the American people? I don't get it. As a Veteran, I think this is worse than deplorable.

He lies about former friends he has made into enemies:

Crime in Germany is way up. "Crime in Germany is up 10% plus (officials do not want to report these crimes) since migrants were accepted." — tweet Tuesday.

THE FACTS: Crime in Germany is not "way up." It's actually dropped to the lowest in a quarter century.

I watched him say this on TV:

we now have thousands of judges — border judges — thousands and thousands." — remarks Tuesday to the National Federation of Independent Business.

THE FACTS: The Justice Department's immigration courts division has about 335 judges currently on staff nationwide, with the budget for 150 additional judges.

On Korea:

TRUMP: "The big thing is, it will be a total denuclearization, which has already started taking place." — remarks Thursday at Cabinet meeting.

THE FACTS: That's not what his Pentagon chief, Jim Mattis, says. When asked by a reporter on Wednesday whether he had seen any sign that North Korea had begun steps toward denuclearization, Mattis replied, "I'm not aware of any.

---------------------------

It's a very long article listing many lies. Many of us posting on the USMB saw him say these lies during his last couple of rallies.

It just blows my mind that at this late date, his rabid base still insists they have never heard him lie. The question is no longer, what kind of man he is, but what kind of people are they to let this go?

As opposed to the dozens of lies apparatchik pieces of shit like you parrot consistently on a daily basis?

• Banned
As opposed to the dozens of lies apparatchik pieces of shit like you parrot consistently on a daily basis?

Like what?
Give me a couple of examples since there are so many to choose from.

• Banned
I watched Trump's speech in Duluth. Remember when he said bodies from North Korea have already started returning?

How can veterans out there not be pissed that he should lie about that?

I don't get it.

That's interesting because every post you make has an unprecedented number of disturbing lies from you. Oops, I should say paranoid delusions in deference to the most clinical case of mental illness I've seen on this board. I'm seriously not trying to insult you or fuck around, this is very sincere: you are medically a sick person who needs professional help. There's no shame in that! Everyone has their personal flaws.

• Banned
That's interesting because every post you make has an unprecedented number of disturbing lies from you. Oops, I should say paranoid delusions in deference to the most clinical case of mental illness I've seen on this board. I'm seriously not trying to insult you or fuck around, this is very sincere: you are medically a sick person who needs professional help. There's no shame in that! Everyone has their personal flaws.
Then it should be easy to name them and give examples.

I've never heard Pres. Trump tell a lie.

He is like a modern day George Washington who only tells the truth.

Only anti-American haters accuse our awesome president of lying. ... :cool:

799Y.gif

• Banned

Which is why I post an article where every single lie he tells is on video.

You don't know because you refuse to learn. You do an outstanding job of representing your kind.

"We got back our great fallen heroes, the remains sent back today, already 200 have been sent back." — remarks Wednesday.

No remains have been returned. How could he say something like this to the American people? I don't get it. As a Veteran, I think this is worse than deplorable.

Crime in Germany is way up. "Crime in Germany is up 10% plus (officials do not want to report these crimes) since migrants were accepted." — tweet Tuesday.

THE FACTS: Crime in Germany is not "way up." It's actually dropped to the lowest in a quarter century.

we now have thousands of judges — border judges — thousands and thousands." — remarks Tuesday to the National Federation of Independent Business.

THE FACTS: The Justice Department's immigration courts division has about 335 judges currently on staff nationwide, with the budget for 150 additional judges.

On Korea:

TRUMP: "The big thing is, it will be a total denuclearization, which has already started taking place." — remarks Thursday at Cabinet meeting.

THE FACTS: That's not what his Pentagon chief, Jim Mattis, says. When asked by a reporter on Wednesday whether he had seen any sign that North Korea had begun steps toward denuclearization, Mattis replied, "I'm not aware of any.

It's a very long article listing many lies. Many of us posting on the USMB saw him say these lies during his last couple of rallies.

It just blows my mind that at this late date, his rabid base still insists they have never heard him lie. The question is no longer, what kind of man he is, but what kind of people are they to let this go?
You might want to better research on the crime statistics in Germany. Non-violent crime is the lowest it's been in a quarter century; violent crime on the other hand has increased significantly.

On Korea:

You might want to better research on the crime statistics in Germany. Non-violent crime is the lowest it's been in a quarter century; violent crime on the other hand has increased significantly.
Is that the only one you take issue with?

It's a pretty long article. Have you picked out another one you think is half right or are the rest all correct?

On Korea:

That a pathological liar such as Trump is president is of itself disturbing.

Are Trump supporters so ignorant and stupid that they believe Trump’s lies; or do they know Trump is lying and don’t care, the consequence of Trump supporters being as dishonest and reprehensible as Trump himself – or are Trump supporters such rightwing blind partisan hacks that they refuse to confront Trump and his endless lying because he’s a Republican president.

On Korea:

Obsession....for Men

Forum List

Back