So, Kerry presents ceasefire terms, that we knew they would reject.

As long as the Arab world refuses to recognize Israel's right to exist there will never be peace in the Middle East.

When will the World accept this self obvious fact, do they expect Israel to roll over and die?

Accordingly Kerry's naive efforts to promote peace by harrasing Israel is stupid, he should harras Hamas to accept the reality that they will never beat Israel and their only future is accepting a permanent demilitarized ceasefire.

Unfortunately, this will never happen and therefore until Israel is allowed to militarily defeat Hamas there can be no lasting peace.

Imagine if during the Second World War, the allies had signed a ceasefire with the Nazis, this would only have prolonged the agony and the war even further.

Wars like this must be fought until there is a final resounding victory for one side, and that side will be Israel!

I'd be perfectly good with Israel rolling over and dying.

And it will be a wonderful day when it does.

We need to stop funding this stupidity.

I don't think Israel is going to roll over without a hell of a fight. No chickenshit like you are going to do a goddamn thing besides whine like a little bitch when the terrorist muslims attempt to push israel into the ocean, only to get a ass kicking.

Inform the Zionists that the supply line of spare parts and military aid will be cut off if they don't knock it the fuck off.

Problem solved.

Why not to hamas that was firing into israel for months? Why not demand Hamas come to the fucking table.

Those rockets almost never hit anything.

Meanwhile, the Zionists have killed almost a thousand Palestinians in the last few weeks.

And now they want a graceful way out that world opinion is turning against them.

I would like to see Israel permanently occupy most ALL of the middle east. They certainly have cause to do so. And we should help them do it. The only way to deal with the terrorists is kill them. We are at war with terrorists and the countries that shelter and support them. It's past time we acted like it.

Forum List

Back