So its not a emergency

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
30000 sex offenders and enough fentanyl to overdose millions . to democrats this is not a emergency

30000 sex offenders and enough fentanyl to overdose millions . to democrats this is not a emergency
You could carry enough fentanyl in your purse to overdose millions, so it's easily carried through legitimate crossing points where a wall wouldn't do any good. And most of it comes in through China anyway.

You're gonna hafta provide links to "30,000 sex offenders" cause that sounds like yet another tRumpkin fable to me.

Of course it's an emergency, and much of it is preventable by placing a barrier between a foreign country that cannot control their population and your country. This might be the issue that perplexes me the most, its a suggestion that no laws matter at all. I can understand some slow evolving conservatives who didn't want to take on China for instance (even though they are horribly wrong), but a borderless country and all the risks? It makes no sense to me.

Just remember this, for any time someone whines that America doesn't have enough money for issues like healthcare, veterans, poverty in general and crime issues, you can pat yourself on the back for supporting illegal immigrants to the tune of $110B a year.

• Banned
You could carry enough fentanyl in your purse to overdose millions, so it's easily carried through legitimate crossing points where a wall wouldn't do any good. And most of it comes in through China anyway.

You're gonna hafta provide links to "30,000 sex offenders" cause that sounds like yet another tRumpkin fable to me.
I was kinda hoping a moron like you would say something it was 254 lbs of Fentanyl why dont you try putting that in your purse moron look up the illegal sex offenders yoir self pin head im not your bitch you bitch

Of course it's an emergency, and much of it is preventable by placing a barrier between a foreign country that cannot control their population and your country. This might be the issue that perplexes me the most, its a suggestion that no laws matter at all. I can understand some slow evolving conservatives who didn't want to take on China for instance (even though they are horribly wrong), but a borderless country and all the risks? It makes no sense to me.

Just remember this, for any time someone whines that America doesn't have enough money for issues like healthcare, veterans, poverty in general and crime issues, you can pat yourself on the back for supporting illegal immigrants to the tune of $110B a year.

It was also a matter of law that the funding the Congress allocated go to what it was allocated for. That is what the President does, sign bills into law.

I was kinda hoping a moron like you would say something it was 254 lbs of Fentanyl why dont you try putting that in your purse moron look up the illegal sex offenders yoir self pin head im not your bitch you bitch
Wow, you've got the "nasty bitch" thing down to a science don't you?

Can't back up any of your garage can you.

Ok, you can fuck off over there now. I'm done with your nasty ass.

It was also a matter of law that the funding the Congress allocated go to what it was allocated for. That is what the President does, sign bills into law.

And evidently build walls...go figure.

You complain a lot

I think the southern borders are weak. It's just when you start building walls to keep people out, there is the possibility they could be keeping you in. I think we should use an extra amount of caution in putting up walls.

I think the southern borders are weak. It's just when you start building walls to keep people out, there is the possibility they could be keeping you in. I think we should use an extra amount of caution in putting up walls.

I think we should have a budget and stick to it.

You complain a lot
That's nice honey. You run along now, ok?

You complain a lot

LOL I don’t get foul language? I feel slighted

You complain a lot

You didn't use it on me.

You complain a lot

You didn't use it on me.
I bet your boy freind used it on you

You complain a lot

You didn't use it on me.
I bet your boy freind used it on you

Yet another conservitard with homoerotic fantasies. SMH.

I notice you finally figured out how to turn on a spell checker.

Too bad about the punctuation though.

You complain a lot

You didn't use it on me.
Im a woman moron and the only thing id use on you is a scalpel to do a frontal lobotomy on you

You complain a lot

You didn't use it on me.
Im a woman moron and the only thing id use on you is a scalpel to do a frontal lobotomy on you
That's nice kiddo. Doesn't really apply to my post, but nice all the same.

Trump: “I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn’t need to do this. But I’d rather do it much faster.”

Not an emergency.

Forum List

Back