So it begins.. Trump supporter killed over politics

Trump supporters come in all stripes. Yes there are the pro-White Supremacist Birther types who think pseudo-Klan rallies like Charlottesville are the bomb. That makes Trump different from Bill Clinton, W, and Obama in that even though all of them ended up divisive, even though I don't think they intended to be, they didn't have a subset in their base calling to lock up the other side or denying people are citizens. Trump elevates the hate, but he's been doing that for decades.

Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) is different in that he's not a fully functioning human being incapable of empathy. You can't have unity when your leader is a morally corrupt petty narcissist from the get-go. America made a conscious choice to go down this road.
Liberals are more than capable of empathy...
With dictators and criminals.

Trump supporters come in all stripes. Yes there are the pro-White Supremacist Birther types who think pseudo-Klan rallies like Charlottesville are the bomb. That makes Trump different from Bill Clinton, W, and Obama in that even though all of them ended up divisive, even though I don't think they intended to be, they didn't have a subset in their base calling to lock up the other side or denying people are citizens. Trump elevates the hate, but he's been doing that for decades.

Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) is different in that he's not a fully functioning human being incapable of empathy. You can't have unity when your leader is a morally corrupt petty narcissist from the get-go. America made a conscious choice to go down this road.
They only love leftwing dictators

The murderer was a lunatic. Despite your sorry efforts to blow this up more than it is, this story signifies nothing except the murderer was a nut.
I know Liberals and they are lunatics.
No more so than conservatives, but there aren't many conservatives left. But most Trump supporters aren't lunatics.

Trump embraces them. Stop the nonsense.

Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) has proven to me that he elevates relationships with dictators and criminals over those in his own country. Your partisan brainwashing gives this behavior a pass. You are a hypocrite. End of discussion.

Again, I don't buy that any but a small number of Trump supporters are lock step with anti-democratic views, but who in your opinion is a LW dictator? Communists like Mugabe?

The murderer was a lunatic. Despite your sorry efforts to blow this up more than it is, this story signifies nothing except the murderer was a nut.
No more so than conservatives, but there aren't many conservatives left. But most Trump supporters aren't lunatics.
During a discussion...
Who twists their heads around?
Who loses eye contact?
Who starts breathing heavily and appears to be having a heart attack?

Not conservatives.
Liberals are rude and crazy.

Again, I don't buy that any but a small number of Trump supporters are lock step with anti-democratic views, but who in your opinion is a LW dictator? Communists like Mugabe?
Provide an anti-“Democratic” example.

During a discussion...
Who loses eye contact?

Not conservatives.
You describe Trump.

During a discussion...
Who loses eye contact?

Not conservatives.
You describe Trump.
I probably have just described you.

Richard Spencer for one.

This is what all of that fomenting hate leads to

During a discussion...
Who loses eye contact?

Not conservatives.
You describe Trump.
oh fuck off you pansy

Richard Spencer for one.
Elaborate in context.
I don’t do sound bites.

During a discussion...
Who loses eye contact?

Not conservatives.
You describe Trump.
oh fuck off you pansy
There you go!
Just like the Liberals I have met face to face.

This simply sounds like two mentally unbalanced people got into an argument and one killed the other one.

And what it actually is is crazy far left anarchist killing a Trump supporter.

Leftists always believing their imagination is a better characterization of reality than reality.

These "sovereign citizen" guys have nothing to do with Americans who are in the political center or on the left of center. This was a brawl between an anarchist and a cheeto and the cheeto lost. These two seem to have been birds of a feather.

This simply sounds like two mentally unbalanced people got into an argument and one killed the other one.

And what it actually is is crazy far left anarchist killing a Trump supporter.

Leftists always believing their imagination is a better characterization of reality than reality.

These "sovereign citizen" guys have nothing to do with Americans who are in the political center or on the left of center. This was a brawl between an anarchist and a cheeto and the cheeto lost. These two seem to have been birds of a feather.

A far left anarchist killed a Trump supporter.

What is so difficult about reality and facts to you?

Forum List

Back