So it begins.. Trump supporter killed over politics

The murderer was a nut pushed over the edge by leftist drivel. Joe Scarborough said it should be like this. Bernie Sanders campaign workers promised it would happen. Now we have it. Arm yourselves. Democrats could be anyone and they are everywhere.
The murderer was an anti-government nut job. Most likely other factors than politics were a factor.

LOL, yep, you're right the story states that the suspect is "anti-government"

..... why one would conflate an anti-government extremist with the government worshiping extremists of the left is beyond me.

On the other hand, given the current circumstances sometimes it's difficult to keep straight which nutjob belongs to which group of nutjobs.
The left might be government worshipping extremists as long as it's THEIR government. That's what makes for civil war.

The leftists were critical of a man who pulled a gun in a situation like this.

Too bad this guy didn't have a gun. Should have shot the anti-American dead right there.
The murderer was an anti-government nut job. Not a leftist.
look dude, if the left can say all trump supporters are nazi communist white supremacists racists, you get that shit back at you. don't try to separate yourself from the idiots when you intentionally make all the other sides idiots their posterchild of that side.

Lol, love how you guys defend criminals daily. You wear it well, a little old fashioned but that's alright.
Not defending him at all. Just bringing up his politics we’re not liberal. Be that as it may, he should pay severely for his crime.

Anarchists are far-leftists... Anarcho-capitalists are right wing.

Anarchists are anarchists. There is no stretch far enough for many in their attempt to demonize someone for something they had nothing to do with.

Anarchists are far leftists. In fact so far left that it is hard to envision a stretch far enough..

Right wing libertarian killing a Trump supporter, not going to happen.

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself....

The murderer was a nut pushed over the edge by leftist drivel. Joe Scarborough said it should be like this. Bernie Sanders campaign workers promised it would happen. Now we have it. Arm yourselves. Democrats could be anyone and they are everywhere.
The murderer was an anti-government nut job. Most likely other factors than politics were a factor.

LOL, yep, you're right the story states that the suspect is "anti-government"

..... why one would conflate an anti-government extremist with the government worshiping extremists of the left is beyond me.

On the other hand, given the current circumstances sometimes it's difficult to keep straight which nutjob belongs to which group of nutjobs.
The left might be government worshipping extremists as long as it's THEIR government. That's what makes for civil war.
There go the right-wing nutters with their civil war wishes. Isn't it too early to be hitting the sauce?

Too bad this guy didn't have a gun. Should have shot the anti-American dead right there.
look dude, if the left can say all trump supporters are nazi communist white supremacists racists, you get that shit back at you. don't try to separate yourself from the idiots when you intentionally make all the other sides idiots their posterchild of that side.
Name calling is de rigueur on both sides these days, but it is an outright falsehood to label this guy a "leftist" when he was an anti-government nutjob.

As I said, there are probably other reasons for the murder. For all we know they were lovers who had a spat that morning.

Name calling is de rigueur on both sides these days, but it is an outright falsehood to label this guy a "leftist" when he was an anti-government nutjob.

As I said, there are probably other reasons for the murder. For all we know they were lovers who had a spat that morning.
it's an outright falsehood to say kavanaugh was a rapist. it's an outright "falsehood" to say it's a fact trump was only getting political dirt.

this is the world we've created by the bullshit support we give to our emotional insecurities where we must demonize the other side 24x7.

again - the left does this daily. trump sucks so if you support him, you suck. period. their rules.

spoon up, son. time for your side to eat their own shit.

it's an outright falsehood to say kavanaugh was a rapist. it's an outright "falsehood" to say it's a fact trump was only getting political dirt.

this is the world we've created by the bullshit support we give to our emotional insecurities where we must demonize the other side 24x7.

again - the left does this daily. trump sucks so if you support him, you suck. period. their rules.

All of which has nothing to do with the fact that certain folks are lying by saying this guy was a leftist when he clearly was not based on the USA Today article. What is so hard to understand about that.

All of which has nothing to do with the fact that certain folks are lying by saying this guy was a leftist when he clearly was not based on the USA Today article. What is so hard to understand about that.
yet i never see you come out and demand the same credibility when it's trump hate; only when you must defend an asshole someone is making out to be leftist.

well i can tell you one thing, it damn sure wasn't someone on the right who did this.

spin that however it makes you happy.

The liberal media will not dwell on this story for very long

and 6 months from now no liberal will remember it happened

Why would they given that the story has nothing to do with "liberals"? There's not even a "liberal" supporting cast member in it or even an extra......
The liberal assault on donald trump believes that trump supporters are violent and liberals are not

but the anti trump liberal in this story is so wacko that he became a killer

You have to start somewhere (wink).
Johnlaw see what i mean - you get assholes like this who feel it's ok to kill people for not agreeing with you.

so own it. comes with the territory.
I never write posts like that. I reject all posts like that from either side.
great. but my point is you can't say the left doesn't bring it upon themselves with crap like this. to be fair, the right isn't far behind much of the time in trying to broad stroke the left also. it's just what simple minds do.

i wish both sides would grow the fuck up and stop trying to out-stupid the other but this is the course we are unfortunately on.

Johnlaw see what i mean - you get assholes like this who feel it's ok to kill people for not agreeing with you.

No, you just old post old and misleading information as if it were current and active

No, you just old post old and misleading information as if it were current and active
Coming from a guy who just posted a bold faced lie. LOL

Coming from a guy who just posted a bold faced lie. LOL
You posted outdated news either through ignorance or deceit

Forum List

Back