So it begins.. Trump supporter killed over politics

You have to start somewhere (wink).
Johnlaw see what i mean - you get assholes like this who feel it's ok to kill people for not agreeing with you.

so own it. comes with the territory.
I never write posts like that. I reject all posts like that from either side.
No, you just old post old and misleading information as if it were current and active
Coming from a guy who just posted a bold faced lie. LOL
You posted outdated news either through ignorance or deceit
You post lies my friend.

Johnlaw see what i mean - you get assholes like this who feel it's ok to kill people for not agreeing with you.

so own it. comes with the territory.
No, you just old post old and misleading information as if it were current and active
You post lies my friend.
Thats your lie

You post lies my friend.
Thats your lie
You wrote: ".... the anti trump liberal in this story is so wacko that he became a killer."

That is a bold faced lie. Nothing in the USA Today story said he was a liberal. It said he was anti-government. Just admit it. You lied.

You post lies my friend.
Thats your lie
You wrote: ".... the anti trump liberal in this story is so wacko that he became a killer."

That is a bold faced lie. Nothing in the USA Today story said he was a liberal. It said he was anti-government. Just admit it. You lied.
hope you go after someone lying about trump supporters with the same fury.

never seen you do it, but i have hopes.

You post lies my friend.
Thats your lie

Ok

just call him an anti trump lib

meaning liberal, libertarian or a libertine

none of which is good

i wish both sides would grow the fuck up and stop trying to out-stupid the other but this is the course we are unfortunately on.

Do you? You're simply saying the regressives are more violent than the fascists. I simply don't agree with your bias. I don't think reality agrees with you. When hate is all you have between two political tribes, there isn't going to be some cosmic mea culpa. No kumbaya. These tribes hate and want to destroy each other. There will be no compromise. The only thing they unironically agree on is the ends justify the means. I don't know why we keep trying to pretend this isn't the case. It's a waste of time.

i wish both sides would grow the fuck up and stop trying to out-stupid the other but this is the course we are unfortunately on.

Do you? You're simply saying the regressives are more violent than the fascists. I simply don't agree with your bias. I don't think reality agrees with you. When hate is all you have between two political tribes, there isn't going to be some cosmic mea culpa. No kumbaya. These tribes hate and want to destroy each other. There will be no compromise. The only thing they unironically agree on is the ends justify the means. I don't know why we keep trying to pretend this isn't the case. It's a waste of time.
it's what the extremes want, yes. and somewhere along the line the extremes were given the keys to drive for awhile. they need to be bitchslapped back into the back seat where they belong.

The leftists were critical of a man who pulled a gun in a situation like this.

Too bad this guy didn't have a gun. Should have shot the anti-American dead right there.
The murderer was an anti-government nut job. Not a leftist.
Lol, love how you guys defend criminals daily. You wear it well, a little old fashioned but that's alright.
Are ya stupid?

Can you show me where in that list he defended the criminal?

Know, you damn well cannot, because it didn't happen.

I was right. Yer stupid.

Lol, love how you guys defend criminals daily. You wear it well, a little old fashioned but that's alright.
Not defending him at all. Just bringing up his politics we’re not liberal. Be that as it may, he should pay severely for his crime.

Anarchists are far-leftists... Anarcho-capitalists are right wing.

Anarchists are anarchists. There is no stretch far enough for many in their attempt to demonize someone for something they had nothing to do with.

Anarchists are far leftists. In fact so far left that it is hard to envision a stretch far enough..

Right wing libertarian killing a Trump supporter, not going to happen.
How does that work? Leftists are for big government until they aren't?

This thread is full of stupid.

Not defending him at all. Just bringing up his politics we’re not liberal. Be that as it may, he should pay severely for his crime.

Anarchists are anarchists. There is no stretch far enough for many in their attempt to demonize someone for something they had nothing to do with.

Anarchists are far leftists. In fact so far left that it is hard to envision a stretch far enough..

Perhaps you leaving would make it stop.

The leftists were critical of a man who pulled a gun in a situation like this.

Too bad this guy didn't have a gun. Should have shot the anti-American dead right there.
look dude, if the left can say all trump supporters are nazi communist white supremacists racists, you get that shit back at you. don't try to separate yourself from the idiots when you intentionally make all the other sides idiots their posterchild of that side.
most tRump supporters are Nazi wannabes.

By your definitions leftists are not big government, not anti-government.

You can't have it both ways.

it's what the extremes want, yes. and somewhere along the line the extremes were given the keys to drive for awhile. they need to be bitchslapped back into the back seat where they belong.

I think they need to be put under the car. Then it's drive, reverse, drive, reverse, drive.

Leftists are against hierarchy and competition. For free gibs and not having to be judged in the marketplace according to one's merits.

Anarchism absolves hierarchy, at least in their mind. They are leftists, highly utopian people not living in the reality as we know it. So yes, it is a stupid idea, but not any more stupid than your communism.

Perhaps you leaving would make it stop.
Lol, I'm not the one saying stupid shit and trying to change definitions.

Duh.

Leftists are against hierarchy and competition. For free gibs and not having to be judged in the marketplace according to one's merits.

Anarchism absolves hierarchy, at least in their mind. They are leftists, highly utopian people not living in the reality as we know it. So yes, it is a stupid idea, but not any more stupid than your communism.
Huh?

Who filled you head with that crap?

Can't be AM radio or faux, too many big words.

New Topics

Forum List

Back