So is Sunni Man a Moderate???

All I know is that I am a loyal an patriotic American and a Vet.

I work a job, pay taxes, raise my family, obey the law, and vote.

Just an average American who happens to be a muslim. :cool:

If you don't follow sharia law you can't be a real muslim, only the pretender that you are.

If you don't follow sharia law you can't be a real muslim, only the pretender that you are.
I follow Sharia Law all that I can without breaking U.S. Law.

According to the Quran we must follow the laws of the nation we reside in.

But yes, I am politically active in working to change the laws to be more favorable to Islam.

This retard made a thread claiming that in 200 years OBL would be viewed as a modern day Robin Hood not terrorist that murdered thousands of innocent people.

I NEVER said that he definitely "would be" considered a Robin Hood figure hundreds of years from now.

I just put out the hypothetical question as to how he might be viewed by future generations.

Heck, when I grew up Columbus was seen as great hero. Now he is taught in schools to have been basically a genocidal maniac. :eek:

But yes, I am politically active in working to change the laws to be more favorable to Islam.

Don't tell Madeline, she may just have to turn against you for that. :eusa_shhh:

Sorry bout that,

This retard made a thread claiming that in 200 years OBL would be viewed as a modern day Robin Hood not terrorist that murdered thousands of innocent people.

I NEVER said that he definitely "would be" considered a Robin Hood figure hundreds of years from now.

I just put out the hypothetical question as to how he might be viewed by future generations.

Heck, when I grew up Columbus was seen as great hero. Now he is taught in schools to have been basically a genocidal maniac. :eek:

1. People like you already consider Osama a Robinhood type figure.
2. Because you are in bed with him, and are condoning terrorism, because thats a tenant of islam.
3. To terrorize.
4. Mohammed was the first terrorist of islam, and his seed, evil and death hasn't yet stopped.
5. You are a product of evil, and evil teachings, you can't escape that, its a albatross around your neck , that you will take to the grave.
6. If they can find enough of you to bury.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Osama IS a modern day robin hood. just like back then OBL is fighting against the injustices perpetrated in Palestine by western powers and the jews. Kinda like a robin hood, the invisible man and freedom fighter all rolled into one. if he were a catholic, he'd be declared a saint.

So if you could, you'd live under total sharia law? Hand choppings, stoning rape victims who can't produce 4 witnesses, inheritance denied to women, lashings... and all that? And that's not being an extremist?
You're a pretender, I bet you don't even have a bushy beard and paid retail for your bride(s).

Don't tell Madeline, she may just have to turn against you for that. :eusa_shhh:
I didn't say I was trying to institute Sharia Law here in American.

But like all groups; Christian, Gay, etc.

We want laws to reflect our values and morals.

For instance, I would like to see abortion made illegal. :cool:

Last edited:

We want laws to reflect our values and morals. :cool:

Such as? Would you take abortion choice away? Would you oppose gay marriage?

I would like to see abortion made illegal with criminal penalties for those who perform them.

Sodomite marriage is perverted and should never be allowed or condoned. :evil:

Anyone who "allows" his wife to take off her burka in the backyard is an extremist to me. Extreme Muslim or Extreme Sexist. Guess they are one in the same.
I am in NO way a sexist.

I believe in allowing women certain rights within boundaries.

Just look at nature. It is natural for the male to guide, protect, and be over the female.

If my wife decided to no longer obey me and thus leave the religion.

It would be NO big deal. I could have a NEW wife(s) by next week if I wanted.

As there are many Muslim women looking for a good Muslim man who follows the religion and would provide/protect them. :cool:

I would like to see abortion made illegal with criminal penalties for those who perform them.

Sodomite marriage is perverted and should never be allowed or condoned. :evil:

So, what's your theory on why liberals on this board will defend your views while if a Christian on here said the same thing, they would be vilified for holding those positions and trying to influence legislation to enforce them?

Anyone who "allows" his wife to take off her burka in the backyard is an extremist to me. Extreme Muslim or Extreme Sexist. Guess they are one in the same.
I am in NO way a sexist.
Just look at nature. It is natural for the male to guide, protect, and be over the female.
As there are many Muslim women looking for a good Muslim man who follows the religion and would provide/protect them. :cool:

So you're not in love with your wife and could dump her in a flash? How much would the next one cost you?
Nature has plenty of examples where the female rules, ex. black widow spiders.
You say that anal sex is outlawed. Does that include camels and sheep?

So, what's your theory on why liberals on this board will defend your views while if a Christian on here said the same thing, they would be vilified for holding those positions and trying to influence legislation to enforce them?
Good question; as I have wondered about it myself.

I think it's because most Christians are assumed to be Republican.

And Republicans are perceived to be the enemy of the left and their liberal agenda.

They see that most Christians/Republicans dislike/hate Islam and muslims.

So they figure Islam/muslims can't be that bad if Christians and Repubs don't like them.

Plus, Liberals like to champion the underdog. And muslims are seen as an oppressed minority much like the gays.

Last edited:

And Republicans are perceived to be the enemy of the left and their liberal agenda.

So they figure Islam/muslims can't be that bad if Christians and Repubs don't like them.

Plus, Liberals like to champion the underdog. And muslims are seen as an oppressed minority much like the gays.

Great answer! I agree with that completely. And I don't think that most Christians dislike or hate muslims. I think a lof of what people know about Islam are what is seen via the media, and I have to admit that most of it isn't good. I understand the concept where a few does not represent all, because I see that in my own religion. I guess I just need convincing that the few do not represent the many, there hasn't been a lot to go by when it comes to that.

I am in NO way a sexist.

You kind of make it sound like women are a dime a dozen and interchangable tho, like they have no value in and of themselves as an individual. Like Adamo said, don't you love your wife, you wouldn't be hurt should something happen to your marriage?

Does your wife work?

I am in NO way a sexist.

You kind of make it sound like women are a dime a dozen and interchangable tho, like they have no value in and of themselves as an individual. Like Adamo said, don't you love your wife, you wouldn't be hurt should something happen to your marriage?

Does your wife work?
Yes, my wife works and is an M.D.

And yes, I love her very much.

But if she decided to leave the religion. Then I would divorce her.

Marriage in Islam isn't the sappy romantic version like in the West.

We marry because the Quran says that marriage is 50% of your religion.

In the West you see a girl and basically marry over your lust for her looks and body. Then later months/years you find that you have zero in common and divorce.

Sure we muslims want a nice looking woman to marry. But we place character over looks.

Islam provides clearly defined roles for the marriage partners. We also sign a marriage contract (pre-nuptual) in which either partner can list ANYTHING they expect out of the marriage. (# of kids, clothing allowance, her to work or not work, new car every other year, etc)

In Islam, since there is NO dating allowed. A young new couple will start out their marriage with no baggage and grow to love and respect each other.

Yes, there are always single women in the Mosque looking for a husband. Just let the Imam or some of the muslim women know that you are looking for a wife. And you will be married in no time. :eusa_angel:

Great answer! I agree with that completely. And I don't think that most Christians dislike or hate muslims. I think a lof of what people know about Islam are what is seen via the media, and I have to admit that most of it isn't good. I understand the concept where a few does not represent all, because I see that in my own religion. I guess I just need convincing that the few do not represent the many, there hasn't been a lot to go by when it comes to that.

You're right. I'm a liberal and I see Muslims in America as an underdog that I need to champion, as opposed to Christians, who are the majority religion.

I think there is plenty of evidence that American Muslims are peaceful. You can count on one hand the number of American Muslim terrorists.

Republicans and conservatives and Christians aren't my enemy. Bigotry is my enemy.

Last edited:
I am in NO way a sexist.

Does your wife work?
Yes, my wife works and is an M.D.

And yes, I love her very much.

But if she decided to leave the religion. Then I would divorce her.

Marriage in Islam isn't the sappy romantic version like in the West.

We marry because the Quran says that marriage is 50% of your religion.

In the West you see a girl and basically marry over your lust for her looks and body. Then later months/years you find that you have zero in common and divorce.

Sure we muslims want a nice looking woman to marry. But we place character over looks.

Islam provides clearly defined roles for the marriage partners. We also sign a marriage contract (pre-nuptual) in which either partner can list ANYTHING they expect out of the marriage. (# of kids, clothing allowance, her to work or not work, new car every other year, etc)

In Islam, since there is NO dating allowed. A young new couple will start out their marriage with no baggage and grow to love and respect each other.

Yes, there are always single women in the Mosque looking for a husband. Just let the Imam or some of the muslim women know that you are looking for a wife. And you will be married in no time. :eusa_angel:

And what happens when that 12 year old hates her husband? Or that woman is now 30 and detests you and you her?

I think Sunni Man was a sexist,anti-semite and homophobe before he converted to Islam. He is NOT a moderate.

He'd like to see Sharia Law practiced in the US, particularly, the violent punishments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back