So is Sunni Man a Moderate???

9:111. Verily, Allah has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allah's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success .

9:112. (The believers whose lives Allah has purchased are) those who repent to Allah (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who fast (or go out in Allah's Cause), who bow down (in prayer), who prostrate themselves (in prayer), who enjoin (people) for Al-Ma'ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all what Islam has ordained) and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islam has forbidden), and who observe the limits set by Allah (do all that Allah has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allah has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers.

Sorry Sunni, if you follow the koran and sharia law you're automatically an extremist, because the koran and sharia law are extremely violent and repressive ideologies or however you want to call them.
Being forced to have a big beard and a turban is kinda freaky too.

Lets see, he claims to be a moderate but he supporters Muslim terrorist groups and has even said in the future OBL will be viewed as a modern day Robin hood for attacking the US and murdering thousands of innocent people.

Lets see, he claims to be a moderate but he supporters Muslim terrorist groups and has even said in the future OBL will be viewed as a modern day Robin hood for attacking the US and murdering thousands of innocent people.
that says it all, right there

You know better than that Sarge.

I posted a thread asking a "hypothetical" question.

Do you understand what hypothetical means??? :doubt:

Lets cut to the chase shall we?

Are ALL Muslim terrorists murderous scum that kill innocent people for political and religious gain?

Is OBL a mass murdering terrorist that has killed thousands of innocent people for political and religious gain?

Or are there mitigating factors?

Personally, I can't think of a single person who gives half a shit, either way..

But that's just me...

Sorry bout that,

1. My question is this?
2. Why does this guy ask a question that he already knows the answer too?
3. Sunni Man, I hate to tell you, but I think you're planning a terrorist attack, no offense dude.
4. Don't do it SM, you won't recieve the rewards you've been told you would.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. My question is this?
2. Why does this guy ask a question that he already knows the answer too?
3. Sunni Man, I hate to tell you, but I think you're planning a terrorist attack, no offense dude.
4. Don't do it SM, you won't recieve the rewards you've been told you would.:eek:
Funny stuff Dude!! :lol:

All I know is that I am a loyal an patriotic American and a Vet.

I work a job, pay taxes, raise my family, obey the law, and vote.

Just an average American who happens to be a muslim. :cool:

Sorry bout that,

All I know is that I am a loyal an patriotic American and a Vet.

I work a job, pay taxes, raise my family, obey the law, and vote.

Just an average American who happens to be a muslim. :cool:

1. So thats your cover eh dude?
2. I hear Osama had a family too.
3. That dude down here in Texas was in the military too, who killed 13 Americans.
4. So was the NYC bomber just recently he had a wife and kids too.
5. Atta had a family I heard.
6. It worked for them,....hummmmm,.......maybe I am right again?
7. I usually am.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Some people here think the Sunni Man is a "moderate" muslim

Others say that he is an "extremist"

What say you?

I think you like the control it gives men. I think its the flavor of the month for you.... careful when they come with the Koolaid.

Lets cut to the chase shall we?

Are ALL Muslim terrorists murderous scum that kill innocent people for political and religious gain?

Is OBL a mass murdering terrorist that has killed thousands of innocent people for political and religious gain?

Or are there mitigating factors?

I notice you dodged the questions. Can not answer them?

Those questions are in the "So when did you stop beating your wife?" Vein.

Really can't answer it.

BULLSHIT. The definition of terrorist is pretty set. Either he condemns them or he does not. OBL is a terrorist, either he condemns him or he does not. Pretty damn simple concept. And goes STRAIGHT to the point. Muslims say they condemn terrorism and then make excuses for it. Meaning they do not actually condemn it.

This retard made a thread claiming that in 200 years OBL would be viewed as a modern day Robin Hood not terrorist that murdered thousands of innocent people.

Forum List

Back