So is Sunni Man a Moderate???

Why is there no dating allowed? What is the purpose of this? How can you place character over anything if you do not even know eachother when you wed? You don't know her, let alone her 'character'? You don't think it's important to know if there is any attraction, be it physical or mental, before you get married?
In America we allow our teenagers to date anyone/anytime.

We now have an epidemic of teenage pregnancy's and 1 out of 4 teens have an STD.

Whereas, when a young muslim couple marries they are both virgins and basically have no premarital baggage.

So which relationship do you think is going to stand the test of time and last??

I think you mean the GRILS are virgins. I doubt very seriously them men are.

Why would I champion what? Muslims? Underdogs? I think they are being treated unfairly. I champion social justice.

I don't champion bigotry. I oppose it.

So, whoever/whatever is in the majority, you're against it?

No.

I should have qualified that with you also not agreeing with the majority. What I don't get is that you don't agree with the minority in this case either. You think it would be 'social justice' for the muslims to have as much influence on society as the christians do in this country? And you would welcome that?

So, whoever/whatever is in the majority, you're against it?

No.

I should have qualified that with you also not agreeing with the majority. What I don't get is that you don't agree with the minority in this case either. You think it would be 'social justice' for the muslims to have as much influence on society as the christians do in this country? And you would welcome that?

I welcome all citizens in America to have as much power and influence as every other American, irrespective of whether they practice a religion like Islam or Christianity or not.

I'd love to see a Buddhist in the White House.

We've had one in the UN historically and he served beautifully. (U Thant, Secretary General, 1961-71, Burma)

Last edited:
Why is there no dating allowed? What is the purpose of this? How can you place character over anything if you do not even know eachother when you wed? You don't know her, let alone her 'character'? You don't think it's important to know if there is any attraction, be it physical or mental, before you get married?
In America we allow our teenagers to date anyone/anytime.

We now have an epidemic of teenage pregnancy's and 1 out of 4 teens have an STD.

Whereas, when a young muslim couple marries they are both virgins and basically have no premarital baggage.

So which relationship do you think is going to stand the test of time and last??

6a00d83451595d69e201157152725a970b-800wi

Only Muslims know the "true beauty" of women. That's my mother on the left and my mother in law on the right and my wife in the middle and my sister sitting, or maybe that's my wife sitting and my mother on the right and, uh, oh well, you get the picture.

6a00d83451595d69e201157152725a970b-800wi

Only Muslims know the "true beauty" of women.
In essence, that is a true statement. The real beauty of a woman is her inner beauty.

Western women dress like slutty "hookers" and wear low cut tops to show of their new breast implants.

Then get offended when men don't admire them for their brains and just want to bang them. :lol:

Last edited:
You mean after they cut off the noes and ears?

Muslim weddings are mass-events. To all Muslim weddings from different cultures I was invited, the wife gets a lot of gold in form of necklace and arm-braces.
The husband gets cash, which is fixed with a fixing pin.

The gold for the wife is meant as security once they divorce.

00008831.jpg

I welcome all citizens in America to have as much power and influence as every other American, irrespective of whether they practice a religion like Islam or Christianity or not.

We've had one in the UN historically and he served beautifully.

That's a pipe dream, and not realistic. But, I think it's pretty damn close to that now, a muslim majority would only take it backwards, not forwards.

That's a pipe dream, and not realistic. But, I think it's pretty damn close to that now, a muslim majority would only take it backwards, not forwards.

We create what we envision. I see a world with equal kind regard for all. You see a world dominated by one religion and you want it to be yours.

I think you mean the GRILS are virgins. I doubt very seriously them men are.
Both boys and girls are expected to be virgins before marriage in Islam.

Not like in the West where parents give lip service to girls to be virgins, but know it ain't gonna happen.

And basically encourage the boys to "sow their wild oats".

I didn't say I was trying to institute Sharia Law here in American.

But like all groups; Christian, Gay, etc.

We want laws to reflect our values and morals. :cool:

Such as? Would you take abortion choice away? Would you oppose gay marriage?
I would like to see abortion made illegal with criminal penalties for those who perform them.

Sodomite marriage is perverted and should never be allowed or condoned. :evil:
You are at least as extreme as our board right wing loons.

Islam is by definition extreme. So for me the question would be better asked " Compared to other Muslim extremists is Sunni Man more or less extreme? Only you know the answer to that.

Personally, I don't give a fuck what medieval lunacy you subscribe to....Just don't blow shit up.

I consider myself as a very moderate muslim.

After all; I let my wife work.

And I allow her to go to the store alone.

Guess you could say I am a westernized muslim. :cool:

I consider myself as a very moderate muslim.

After all; I let my wife work.

And I allow her to go to the store alone.

Guess you could say I am a westernized muslim. :cool:

Your wife is an MD, she's seen tons of other men's BALLS!!!!! :eek:

You let her work, lol, she's an MD so she's smarter than you anyways. What do you do besides collect camel turds?

You allow her to go to the store alone? You're a kafir.

We create what we envision. I see a world with equal kind regard for all. You see a world dominated by one religion and you want it to be yours.

Where do you get off making that statement?

Forum List

Back