So is JOE doing the "SideStep"?? "I guarantee to rid fossil fuels"... then last night... “We’re going to need oil for at least another decade"

Have you bought any fertilizer in the past two years? A bag of fertilizer at Costco two years ago cost me $40. I bought the same bag last week and it was $78. That is nearly a 100% increase in two years. Yeah, fertilizer uses petroleum in their production too.
Ok.

Of course they ARE! If you are just in jest saying hey let's get rid of fossil fuels, perfect excuse to raise prices!
Remember Biden told us on several occasions :
"There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling."
And the DUMB shit last night said DID you hear it???
Biden said oil executives he’d pressed on the issue had told him bluntly: “We’re afraid you’re going to shut down all of the oil wells and all the oil refineries anyway so why should we invest in them?”
And so of course oil companies raised the prices because investors heard Biden say this which evidently you didn't!
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Committing to divest from fossil fuels seems like a profound pro-climate statement.
Selling off fossil fuel investments, the logic goes, will choke off capital from the fossil fuel companies and make it harder for them to operate.
Eventually, divestment will lead to the sector’s demise and create a better environment for accelerating renewable energy efforts. By pulling money out of fossil fuel investments, companies can demonstrate how they’re taking a material step towards a more sustainable world.

With Fossil Fuel Companies Facing Pressure to Reduce Carbon Emissions, Private Equity Is Buying Up Their Aging Oil, Gas and Coal Assets​

Environmentalists fear the sell-offs could keep those facilities operating for years into the future, worsening climate change.​

BUT how truly totally IGNORANT these supposedly "sophisticated" investors are!
WHY must they be antagonistic? Why not be cooperative and work with the fossil fuel industry to REDUCE Co2 ?
Surely these dummies don't seem to comprehend what alternative i.e. EVS will COST consumers!
Do these idiots have any idea that 13.4 Trillion MORE kWh will be needed then In 2021, about 4,108 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.11 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States. About 61% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases.
View attachment 755075

Do you expect any poster to actually pour over all that data? You do realize that is how propaganda works correct. Overwhelm readers with so much data that they can't possibly form a rebuttle without hours of research. I am merely an electrical worker.

That said, we have been drilling quite a lot.

Ya
Of course they ARE! If you are just in jest saying hey let's get rid of fossil fuels, perfect excuse to raise prices!
Remember Biden told us on several occasions :
"There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling."
And the DUMB shit last night said DID you hear it???
Biden said oil executives he’d pressed on the issue had told him bluntly: “We’re afraid you’re going to shut down all of the oil wells and all the oil refineries anyway so why should we invest in them?”
And so of course oil companies raised the prices because investors heard Biden say this which evidently you didn't!
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Committing to divest from fossil fuels seems like a profound pro-climate statement.
Selling off fossil fuel investments, the logic goes, will choke off capital from the fossil fuel companies and make it harder for them to operate.
Eventually, divestment will lead to the sector’s demise and create a better environment for accelerating renewable energy efforts. By pulling money out of fossil fuel investments, companies can demonstrate how they’re taking a material step towards a more sustainable world.

With Fossil Fuel Companies Facing Pressure to Reduce Carbon Emissions, Private Equity Is Buying Up Their Aging Oil, Gas and Coal Assets​

Environmentalists fear the sell-offs could keep those facilities operating for years into the future, worsening climate change.​

BUT how truly totally IGNORANT these supposedly "sophisticated" investors are!
WHY must they be antagonistic? Why not be cooperative and work with the fossil fuel industry to REDUCE Co2 ?
Surely these dummies don't seem to comprehend what alternative i.e. EVS will COST consumers!
Do these idiots have any idea that 13.4 Trillion MORE kWh will be needed then In 2021, about 4,108 billion kilowatthours (kWh) (or about 4.11 trillion kWh) of electricity were generated at utility-scale electricity generation facilities in the United States. About 61% of this electricity generation was from fossil fuels—coal, natural gas, petroleum, and other gases.

Yawn. Please limit the links and give me something in your own words.

What truth? Republicans aren't trying to cut Social Security and Medicare. Just stop lying.
Back in March Congressman Rick Scott put forward his “11 Point Plan to Rescue America”. In it he suggested that all federal legislation should sunset every 5 years. As he explained, “if a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again.” There was no proposal to exclude SS or Medicare was there?

HaHaHa, you actually think you are not using a typewriter anymore? What is a keyboard? Do you know what it is made from? Plastic -- that's an oil product. You know what printer inks use, petroleum derived mineral oils. Do you actually think the world is using less paper than it used in the 70s? Nope. Typewriters were just replaced with a more expensive, less environmentally responsible alternative. Just like EVs
A type writer is not a keyboard.

You do realize that is how propaganda works correct.
HaHaHa, Thank you for admitting that higher education is propaganda in this day and age.
I am merely an electrical worker.
If you are an electrical worker and you don't study or pour over data, please stay away from the electrical grid. BTW, what do you think lubricates the bearings in an electric
motor.
A type writer is not a keyboard.
Enlighten me. Tell me the differences in same. QWERTY keyboard, produces text with the stroke of a finger. Prints the text on media. Yep that is a typewriter. The difference is that keyboards and the related peripherals that make them work cost a great deal more and don't last nearly as long.

Back in March Congressman Rick Scott put forward his “11 Point Plan to Rescue America”. In it he suggested that all federal legislation should sunset every 5 years. As he explained, “if a law is worth keeping, Congress can pass it again.” There was no proposal to exclude SS or Medicare was there?
And you twist that to mean Republicans want to cut Social Security and Medicare. You're the liars.

HaHaHa, Thank you for admitting that higher education is propaganda in this day and age.

If you are an electrical worker and you don't study or pour over data, please stay away from the electrical grid. BTW, what do you think lubricates the bearings in an electric
motor.

Enlighten me. Tell me the differences in same. QWERTY keyboard, produces text with the stroke of a finger. Prints the text on media. Yep that is a typewriter. The difference is that keyboards and the related peripherals that make them work cost a great deal more and don't last nearly as long.
That isn't higher education. It's a bunch of cherry picked links that say what you want to hear that people on a casual political forum are ever going to take the time to unravel.

Typewriter: a machine for writing in characters similar to those produced by printer's type by means of keyboard-operated types striking a ribbon to transfer ink or carbon impressions onto the paper.

That isn't higher education. It's a bunch of cherry picked links that say what you want to hear that people on a casual political forum are ever going to take the time to unravel.

Typewriter: a machine for writing in characters similar to those produced by printer's type by means of keyboard-operated types striking a ribbon to transfer ink or carbon impressions onto the paper.

Does it use a QWERTY keyboard (both typewriter and keyboard) Does it produce a printed text (typewriter with a ribbon and paper--keyboard with a printer and ink and paper) Quit playing semantics, you aren't very good at it. Have you ever used a typewriter?

And you twist that to mean Republicans want to cut Social Security and Medicare. You're the liars.
They absolutely do. They want to sneak up on in it, cut it down to size, and then drown it in a bathtub.

With 70 % of the country in support of it, they have to be sneaky like that. You know it's true, everybody knows it and they're talking about it too. All over the place, they're taking, everywhere......

They absolutely do. They want to sneak up on in it, cut it down to size, and then drown it in a bathtub.

With 70 % of the country in support of it, they have to be sneaky like that. You know it's true, everybody knows it and their talking about it too. All over the place, they're taking, everywhere......
You're insane.

What kind of electrical work do you do? If you are too lazy to research the issue you are promoting, I doubt that you are much of an electrical worker as electrical work requires research. Go fetch me a box of ohms.

Biden said Tuesday night 2/7/23 State of the Union speech..
Biden said oil executives he’d pressed on the issue had told him bluntly: “We’re afraid you’re going to shut down all of the oil wells and all the oil refineries anyway so why should we invest in them?
Biden offered his answer Tuesday night. “We’re going to need oil for at least another decade,” he said, quickly adding, “and beyond that,” after boos from some lawmaker

Yet when running for president in 2019 Biden guarantees this will happen!

So Joe are you doing what this governor in the movie "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas"..dancing the Sidestep?

The Governor : [singing] Ooh, I love to dance the little sidestep / Now they see me, now they don't / I've come and gone / And ooh, I love to sweep around a wide step / Cut a little swath / And lead the people on!

AOC started this bullshit by declaing Democrats wanted to replace fossil fuels, the energy source on which our entire economy is based, with wind / solar / water (currently 15%?) AND AN ENERGY SOURCE THAT HAS NOT BEEN DISCOVERED OR INVENTED YET.
* Green New Deal

Leave it to a liberal bartender to declare:

'Lets's stop breathing oxygen NOW and switch to something better that hasn't been discovered / created yet! Who's with me? Come on - All together now, take one last big breath and hold it...'

1675883163845.png

...and leave it to snowflakes to climb on board the AOC Crazy Train.

So that means we will use fossil fuels forever?

I guess I am an optimist. I was hoping we would eventually develop clean, sustainable energy in the next century or two.
I agree. Politics made it different. We have turned more totalitarian also over the years. If people freezing scoop up coal to warm themselves are shot by the national police force because of "it's the law" then you understand where I am coming from.

Ya

Yawn. Please limit the links and give me something in your own words.
Typical ignorant and UNINFORMED response! I am just as you a creature operating on information!
Now being evidently a more HONEST person than YOU, I'd rather have people who have MORE knowledge share that knowledge with me and then I come to opinions based on intelligence. NOT subjective, personalized OPINIONS with no substantiation!
You evidently never used a typewriter, or a writing pen to understand the value of what you are reading now! NOW! Not something I wrote down a year ago or longer...but NOW. And you complain that I don't put into my own words? Truly an uninformed and definitely unintelligent being is what you are! Complaining about the links! That is just so funny! Makes me think about a quote from Emperor Joseph II who said to Mozart "Too many notes," Emperor Joseph II was reported to have said.
You like Emperor Joseph II just can't handle "too many links"!

AOC started this bullshit by declaing Democrats wanted to replace fossil fuels, the energy source on which our entire economy is based, with wind / solar / water (currently 15%?) AND AN ENERGY SOURCE THAT HAS NOT BEEN DISCOVERED OR INVENTED YET.
* Green New Deal

Leave it to a liberal bartender to declare:

'Lets's stop breathing oxygen NOW and switch to something better that hasn't been discovered / created yet! Who's with me? Come on - All together now, take one last big breath and hold it...'

View attachment 755104

...and leave it to snowflakes to climb on board the AOC Crazy Train.
Did anyone tell her that oxygen is a minor component of what we breathe? Nitrogen, 78%, Oxygen, 21%, Argon, 1%, Water vapor, .5%, CO2, .04% plus ozone in trace amounts.

Does it use a QWERTY keyboard (both typewriter and keyboard) Does it produce a printed text (typewriter with a ribbon and paper--keyboard with a printer and ink and paper) Quit playing semantics, you aren't very good at it. Have you ever used a typewriter?
Yes but a typewriter is not a keyboard.

No there wasn't. But Scott as a good former businessman.. (Were you aware that he was CEO for Columbia/HCA one of the nation's largest hospital groups and read further from the BIASED Wikipedia's biased reporting Rick Scott - Wikipedia)
suggested rather than perpetual government funding look at the value of the agencies every 5 years! Great idea and if there were a better alternative to Medicare/Social Security..(and I know there is an alternative that would guarantee every American who joined that their principal would be guaranteed [just like FDIC does...}and they all could become millionaires...again through SS deductions...) the obsolete Medicare/SS should be replaced... BUT the covenant between the government and the citizen would never be in jeopardy.
By the way are you aware of what the SS Trustees observations are?
what the Social Security Trustees predict for Social Security...

NOT my words but the TRUSTEES! For once do a little simple reading....
Payments to be cut 23% after 2034!

The Old-Age and Survivors Insurance (OASI) Trust Fund, which pays retirement and survivors benefits, will be able to pay scheduled benefits on a timely basis until 2034, one year later than reported last year. At that time, the fund's reserves will become depleted and continuing tax income will be sufficient to pay 77 percent of scheduled benefits.

Did anyone tell her that oxygen is a minor component of what we breathe? Nitrogen, 78%, Oxygen, 21%, Argon, 1%, Water vapor, .5%, CO2, .04% plus ozone in trace amounts.

I believe part of her problem stems from oxygen deprivation.

AOC is so ignorant her eyes would glaze over right after you said the words, 'Oxygen us a minor component...'

Forum List

Back