...so, if the evidence is there -- should we try DTrump?...

That is the way it should be, but that is not the way it is any more. Nowadays there is a double standard, one for the democrats and another for the republicans. People like you want justice for Trump, but I don't hear you calling for the same justice being applied to Hillary, Hunter, and other democrats. If you want to deny that, fine; but there's quite a lot of people who believe the democrats have used and are using the Justice System as a political weapon, investigating and prosecuting people depending on their politics rather than the facts on the ground. If justice isn't impartial then it isn't justice.
The only difference in standard between the two parties is one deals in reality while the other plays for cheap political points.

The proof is in the indictments and convictions

Know this is taking the easy way out...But if he would just turn into what has been the actions of our usual ex presidents, & back away from all the angry mess, that would work for me.
Yeah. But we know he just doesn't have that capacity. He has one (1) speed.

I held out some hope when he first won that he might somehow grow into the office. That went away fairly quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, "You"?

Like in...me?
I got him now??

Why would I have Don Trump.....for anything?
I'm merely a disinterested neutral observer of the passing scene.
I thought my postings have been clear on that.

But if this wet water, cold snow, and hot fire thingy comes about as some suggest....well hell, that would be mildly interesting. No?

But you be you, poster mikeTX. And good luck.
Disinterested people start threads on subjects they don’t care about and then continues post in it? I seriously doubt the honesty in your statement but okay.

Trump's cult thinks he is above the law of man and God. There is no possible evidence that can compel them to the realization that they have been had.

Trumps SUPPOETERS have watched every claim you twats have made against him blow up in your faces when it was revealed it was YOUR people doing what Trump was accused of.

Whiiiiiich makes YOU the cultist.

Dumbass.

Gee, Care...will you calling for a search warrant for Joe Biden's residences?
I couldn't care less! Have at it, when you have probable cause! Search warrants are legal, when a judge approves one..... So by all means, if there is probable cause that a judge in court agrees, then yes, it's fine with me to search Joe Biden's home.

The charges against Trump are Fake, and when the man is exonerated the sound of millions of liberal brains exploding would render the rest of us deaf.

Not a good idea.

You underestimate the amount of hatred for the 74 million Little Trumpsters out there.
No actually we imagine there is a ton of hate for the tRumptards out there. Try again.

and that's different that the Clinton cult, how?

25 years, and the nutcases claim he was impeached for a blowjob.

Hillary spent hours stating, "I don't know", "I don't remember", etc before a congressional panel, and THAT's the person they nominated to replace Obama.

Maybe she should have done like tRump and plead the 5th! Because only the mob and guilty people do that!

I couldn't care less! Have at it, when you have probable cause! Search warrants are legal, when a judge approves one..... So by all means, if there is probable cause that a judge in court agrees, then yes, it's fine with me to search Joe Biden's home.
A search warrant that has been sought by a sitting President to hamstring his potentially biggest political opponent for something that he himself was doing is anything BUT "fine", Care! It's a blatant abuse of power. To then go on TV as Joe Biden did and lecture Trump for being irresponsible when you've done EXACTLY what he did yourself...is the epitome of hypocrisy! Joe Biden owes Donald Trump and the nation an apology.

A search warrant that has been sought by a sitting President to hamstring his potentially biggest political opponent for something that he himself was doing is anything BUT "fine", Care! It's a blatant abuse of power. To then go on TV as Joe Biden did and lecture Trump for being irresponsible when you've done EXACTLY what he did yourself...is the epitome of hypocrisy! Joe Biden owes Donald Trump and the nation an apology.
You are wrong from the get go with your comment. The sitting president did not seek the search warrant of Trump, the law and courts, and Trump's actions, determined that....silly one!

If there is real, substantive evidence of wrong-doing on anybody's part, then the DOJ or appropriate LE organizations ought to investigate. But it cannot be bullshit like the Steele Dossier was, and we cannot be targeting and investigating an individual without just cause like the Obama DOJ did to Trump. The handling of the Russian Collusion and Hillary's careless mishandling of classified information vividly portrays the double standard we have in our system of justice today. Democrats walk and everyone else doesn't.

Forum List

Back