So if the Confederate Flag represents "historical racism"... What about banning Planned Parenthood?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Facts about Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood:

The entire operation [Sanger's 1939 Negro Project] then was a ruse--a manipulative attempt to get Blacks to cooperate in their own elimination.
The project was quite successful. Its genocidal intentions were carefully camouflaged beneath several layers of condescending social-service rhetoric and organizational expertise. . . Soon clinics throughout the South were distributing contraceptives to Blacks and <Margaret's dream of discouraging "the defective and diseased elements of humanity' from their 'reckless and irresponsible swarming and spawning" was at last being fulfilled.

http://www.ewtn.com/library/prolife/ppracism.txt

What group supports most enthusiastically? The same people in severe angst about the Confederate Flag!
I think if the flag is banned... so why not Planned Parenthood which even today assists in abortions which is the number one killer of black babies!

The entire operation [Sanger's 1939 Negro Project] then was a ruse--a manipulative attempt to get Blacks to cooperate in their own elimination.
The project was quite successful. Its genocidal intentions were carefully camouflaged beneath several layers of condescending social-service rhetoric and organizational expertise. . . Soon clinics throughout the South were distributing contraceptives to Blacks and <Margaret's dream of discouraging "the defective and diseased elements of humanity' from their 'reckless and irresponsible swarming and spawning" was at last being fulfilled.

I have a question for you.

How many things are you and others like you going to want banned during your Anger stage of mourning for the Con-federate Flag?

Health is the king of false comparisons then asks "Should *blank* be done?"

Sure, go for it dummy.

Health reminds me of a kid who goes "If a Orange is Orange, shouldnt we call a Banana a Yellow?"

How many things are you and others like you going to want banned during your Anger stage of mourning for the Con-federate Flag?

RWs are always wanting to ban something. And, if they can hurt the poor at the same time, its a real win for them.

And once again, healthmyths proves she was standing behind the door when the brains were handed out.

RWs are always wanting to ban something. And, if they can hurt the poor at the same time, its a real win for them.

And once again, healthmyths proves she was standing behind the door when the brains were handed out.

NOT one principled person like me favors what these hysterical idiots like YOU want to do!
Atlanta NAACP Says “They Can Sand Blast Lee, Jefferson Davis, And Jackson” Off Stone Mountain
Atlanta NAACP Says They Can Sand Blast Lee Jefferson Davis And Jackson Off Stone Mountain CBS Atlanta

And you question my cranial contents??????

And you people so against the Confederate flag.... MOST recent history...
Black Lives Matter? 78% of Abortions in New York City Were Done on Black, Hispanic Babies
A new report from the Centers for Disease Control confirms that 78 percent of the abortions done in babies in New York City were done on babies who were black or Hispanic. But you’ll be surprised if you see riots in the streets or civil rights activists like the NAACP or Jesse Jackson complaining about that in the same way they have condemned the shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri.
Black Lives Matter 78 of Abortions in New York City Were Done on Black Hispanic Babies LifeNews.com

And you think the confederate flag stands for racism???
My goodness you and other proponents of abortion on blacks seem very very inconsistent!

Even as the U.S. abortion rate is at its lowest since Roe v. Wade, women of color are five times as likely to terminate a pregnancy as their white counterparts. Why?
Abortion s Racial Gap - The Atlantic

Again with Planned Parenthood the number one site for abortions are they not carrying out what Sanger and her cohorts wanted
as recently as 1952!!!

In fact Planned Parenthood founders hated Black children so much their founder said the following:
Like Adolf Hitler, Margaret Sanger considered herself to be part of a genetically superior elite who had to protect themselves against "hereditary taints."
She set out to start a "New Race" - "A Race of Thoroughbreds."
In 1921, Sanger founded the American Birth Control League, which was renamed "Planned Parenthood" in 1942.
In 1952 she helped found the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), serving as its first president until 1959.
Even today, Planned Parenthood proudly proclaims Margaret Sanger as its "visionary" founder.
The Nuremberg Files Abortion Birth Control Margaret Sanger Founder Planned Parenthood Lancaster PA Pa Abortion Clinic Birth Control Holocaust Murder Nazi German Dictator Adolf Hitler German Eugenics Murder Nazi Germany

"At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City,
a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril.
The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

After the horrors of the Holocaust were widely publicized in the late 1940s, eugenics in America (and any progressive support of the idea) quickly faded into the past. Nonetheless, it's an important piece of American history that should not be forgotten.

Eugenics and Progressives Intellectual Takeout ITO

Abortions doesnt take away racism or the racism associated with the confederate flag pee sniffer

The Represent the Democrat party

body parts and all.

how anyone belongs in that party is beyond me

snip:
Jindal Announces Planned Parenthood Investigation, Halts Licenses For New Abortion Mill

Unfortunately, this should be an action precipitated by U.S. Attorney’s office of all Planned Parenthood genocide mills. But with the Obama regime, that will never happen.

Via Breitbart:

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal announced Tuesday he is directing his state’s Department of Health and Hospitals to launch an investigation into Planned Parenthood. This comes on the heels of the release of an investigative video by pro-life group Center for Medical Progress depicting the abortion giant’s chief medical officer speaking about how to abort a baby intact to harvest its body parts for sale.

“Today’s video of a Planned Parenthood official discussing the systematic harvesting and trafficking of human body parts is shocking and gruesome,” Jindal, a Republican presidential contender, said in a statement sent to Breitbart News.

all of it here:
Jindal Announces Planned Parenthood Investigation Halts Licenses For New Abortion Mill Weasel Zippers

Abortions doesnt take away racism or the racism associated with the confederate flag pee sniffer
But Planned Parenthood's charter was premised on racial cleansing!
MY goodness how discriminate you are to be OK with banning ANYTHING to do with racism...EXCEPT when it comes to killing black babies... that's OK right???

But Planned Parenthood's charter was premised on racial cleansing!
MY goodness how discriminate you are to be OK with banning ANYTHING to do with racism...EXCEPT when it comes to killing black babies... that's OK right???

Sure it was, because you said so. More capslock bro...its convincing

The dementia of conservatives...

Slavery should be legal, but birth control shouldn't.

Goddam that's some crazy there.
So I guess "birth control" i.e. racial cleansing is OK with you then?
Remember just 100 years ago Planned Parenthood was started with this charter...

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
BlackGenocide.org Planned Parenthood

I love it when Conservatives use racism as a reason they are offended ONLY WITH ABORTION.

All other racism is approved and defended

I love it when Conservatives use racism as a reason they are offended ONLY WITH ABORTION.

All other racism is approved and defended
Hey it isn't just principled people like myself.... read again what this web site declares about Planned Parenthood the organization YOU obviously fervently support!!!

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
BlackGenocide.org Planned Parenthood

Yeah but you're hiding behind racism and waving it around like I should jump on board because of the rantings of some unsourced bullshit quotes.

Forum List

Back