So if Christianity is every bit as *bad* as Islam...why aren't the headlines

Understanding that would require a lot more self-awareness, scholarship and historical perspective than any progressive on this site has.

No, it's not.

But the difference is "based on". We do lots of things "based on" our beliefs.

But ESTABLISHING state religion is something completely different.

As is killing people because they don't have the same religion.

muslims just hate... they hate other muslims who are not the "right" kind of muslim.

read becasueiknow.... different factions of muslims....some are not "muslim" according to him.

Rater like catholics and protestants... and the different factions of protestants.

Read becauseIKnow....wierd...why are you talking about me without my permission?:cool:....-I'm no scholar but I'm sure scholars would agree to what I said and we have something to back it up.

This is America, and we aren't sharia, pig fucker. She doesn't need your permission to talk about you.

Kosher must be a Felon since she is presenting her experience. Thanks for letting any future felons know if they be like you they won't get to vote :)

There are muslims working very hard and risking their lives to make their nations more secular. They understand the critical importance of separating church (or mosque) and state, because they are living in nations where that separation does not exist.

Clueless fucking assholes who paint all muslims with a broad stroke have only one achievement of which than can be proud, and that is the alienation of the people risking their lives who actually admire the West and our Bill of Rights.

Idiots. Pick up a goddam book and study the people you are so shallowly attacking. You have far more allies in those countries than you realize, so stop kicking them in the face.

Your brand of Christianity which is nothing more than non-stop spewing hatred and ignorant bigotry is as off-putting as the faith of the extremist Muslims.

Last edited:
No, you just claim that Christians are nostalgic about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

You never did get around to proving that, by the way...

How can I prove something that manifested in your mind? Your dishonesty is starting to alarm me. :eusa_eh:
It's always funny when you guys play "I didn't say what I said!" :lol:

Prove that I actually said what you claim, and maybe then you won't look like a jackass.

There are muslims working very hard and risking their lives to make their nations more secular. They understand the critical importance of separating church (or mosque) and state, because they are living in nations where that separation does not exist.

Clueless fucking assholes who paint all muslims with a broad stroke have only one achievement of which than can be proud, and that is the alienation of the people risking their lives who actually admire the West and our Bill of Rights.

Idiots. Pick up a goddam book and study the people you are so shallowly attacking. You have far more allies in those countries than you realize, so stop kicking them in the face.

Your brand of Christianity which is nothing more than non-stop spewing hatred and ignorant bigotry is as off-putting as the faith of the extremist Muslims.

Not gonna happen, wouldn't be prudent.

The powers-that-be know that you are right.

But they are NOT going to admit because otherwise they would have to admit that they have perpetrated to the Palestinians what the nazis did to them.

What do the number of posts have to do with the validity or success of a thread?

If all 114 posts said you were an idiot, would you consider that a success?

I would love to know what you do for a living.

Because I just can't see you doing anything that requires any sort of communication or critical thinking.

Do you pump gas?

Wait, that requires communication.....

Are you a home health care provider?

Because I hear that del has a spot for a new male aide...

Forum List

Back