So if Christianity is every bit as *bad* as Islam...why aren't the headlines

That's the difference between freedom, and oppression, incidentally.

What about the freedoms of the people doing things you don't like? Do they not count? IMO, you people obsessed with this stuff that has truly ZERO effect on you....have no real faith. You look for man to do God's work.

You look to fight against sin with man's law. I don't understand homosexuality....I don't condone it....but I am not going to wring my hands in fear because two people or even two million people have a legally binding commitment to each other.....I don't even care if some churches sanction it as marriage. If God finds it sinful, he will be the ultimate judge, won't he?

Same with abortion....Those people who aborted their pregnancies will have to answer for that.

I will have to answer for things I have done wrong in my life. I've lied, I've stolen, I've hated, I've even commited adultery...physically? Never...in my thoughts? too many times to count. I've taken the Lord's name in vain, I've done many things over my 47 years on this earth that I know that God does not approve of...and I know that I will fall short many times before I die.

You can't legislate people from personal sin. You have to have enough faith in God that he will act justly and mercifully....YES....Mercifully. I would never hope for anyone to be damned.

You see, God knows what is in our hearts....God hears our prayers and our pleas for forgiveness....You and I don't. For that reason, and the fact that we ourselves are full of sin by nature....we are in no position to play God.

the muslim world is on FIRE......how's that great jihad against the jihadis doing these days....? :lol:

until they denounce the prophet Mohammed i doubt much will change....

my bad....there will be 2.2 Billion muslims by 2030.....a mere 18 years from now....:rolleyes:

Why is it that the Muslims must renounce Mohammed but the Israelites need not renounce zionism.

because Mohammed spread Islam by the sword and the Jews moved to their homeland with permission....and in which they have tried to live in peace....

in 1925 95% of Palestine residents were Palestinian Arabs. But you are saying that the Palestinians authorized the Jews to immigrate in masse, show me where the ARABS AGREED TO such a thing.

Why is it that the Muslims must renounce Mohammed but the Israelites need not renounce zionism.

because Mohammed spread Islam by the sword and the Jews moved to their homeland with permission....and in which they have tried to live in peace....

in 1925 95% of Palestine residents were Palestinian Arabs. But you are saying that the Palestinians authorized the Jews to immigrate in masse, show me where the ARABS AGREED TO such a thing.

the Ottoman empire was defeated......the British took over......the rest is history.....

In 1925 the British were governing Palestine.

When did the so-called "Palestinians" ever government themselves?

Permission from who?

They've tried to do it in peace, but those Palestinians just won't gtfo.

as you stated earlier....google is your friend....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Do you really need a list of all the atrocities committed in the name of Christianity? I mean, there is literally centuries worth of data. If your education has been that severely lacking, I can provide it. We can start with the Christian equivalent of fatwahs against pagan infidels beginning in 315 AD, and cover hundreds of crimes against humanity all the way up to the modern day pedophile priests.

Last edited:

the Ottoman empire was defeated......the British took over......the rest is history.....

No to fast bibi.

The UK did NOT authorized the zionists to take over Palestine

", His Majesty's Government believe that the framers of the Mandate in which the Balfour Declaration was embodied could not have intended that Palestine should be converted into a Jewish State against the will of the Arab population of the country. That Palestine was not to be converted into a Jewish State might be held to be implied in the passage from the Command Paper of 1922 which reads as follows

"Unauthorized statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that `Palestine is to become as Jewish as England is English.' His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. Nor have they at any time contemplated .... the disappearance or the subordination of the Arabic population, language or culture in Palestine. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the (Balfour) Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded IN PALESTINE."

It's not their religion, it'sthe 3rd world colonial fundamentalist thing. They are a tribal society still- coming out i\of it FAST because they have money. Africans, not so much.

Believe in money, info Age and democracy. Good luck to them

I'm not crazy about RW Israel gov'ts...Netanyahooo is a pain... Plus US Intelligence says there's no evidence Iran wants a bomb etc etc

Last edited:

No to fast bibi.

", His Majesty's Government believe that the framers of the Mandate in which the Balfour Declaration was embodied could not have intended that Palestine should be converted into a Jewish State against the will of the Arab population of the country. That Palestine was not to be converted into a Jewish State might be held to be implied in the passage from the Command Paper of 1922 which reads as follows

"Unauthorized statements have been made to the effect that the purpose in view is to create a wholly Jewish Palestine. Phrases have been used such as that `Palestine is to become as Jewish as England is English.' His Majesty's Government regard any such expectation as impracticable and have no such aim in view. Nor have they at any time contemplated .... the disappearance or the subordination of the Arabic population, language or culture in Palestine. They would draw attention to the fact that the terms of the (Balfour) Declaration referred to do not contemplate that Palestine as a whole should be converted into a Jewish National Home, but that such a Home should be founded IN PALESTINE."

It was the British Mandate that first permitted the Jews to immigrate....it was the UN that granted independent states for the Jews and the Arabs...

In 1921, the Zionist Commission was granted official status as the Jewish Agency for Palestine in Article 4 of the Mandate. An offer to create a similar Arab Agency was rejected by Arab leaders of Palestine.

The Mandate permitted the Jewish Agency to oversee Jewish immigration into Palestine and land purchases from the local Arabs. The Jewish Agency soon operated as an arm of the Zionist leadership. It ran schools and hospitals, and later formed a militia, the Haganah. Chaim Weizmann was the leader of both the Zionist Organisation and the Jewish Agency until 1929. The Jewish Agency distributed entry permits to new immigrants (the number was fixed by the British) and funds donated by Jews abroad.

On 29 November 1947, the General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of a "Plan of Partition with Economic Union" as Resolution 181 (II).[63] The Plan attached to the resolution was essentially that proposed by the majority of the Committee in the Report of 3 September 1947. The plan was to replace the British Mandate with "Independent Arab and Jewish States" and a "Special International Regime for the City of Jerusalem administered by the United Nations".

History of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The best part is in both of her threads I've posted in today, I've basically agreed that the Muslim extremists are the most violent religious people out there.

I'm just not willing to categorize the whole religion as guilty of that, much to her shagrin.
No, you just claim that Christians are nostalgic about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

You never did get around to proving that, by the way...

Do you really need a list of all the atrocities committed in the name of Christianity? I mean, there is literally centuries worth of data. If your education has been that severely lacking, I can provide it. We can start with the Christian equivalent of fatwahs against pagan infidels beginning in 315 AD, and cover hundreds of crimes against humanity all the way up to the modern day pedophile priests.

if it's all the same to you I'll take my chances on being killed by emporer Constantine or Raymond St. Gilles

No to fast bibi.

It was the British Mandate that first permitted the Jews to immigrate....it was the UN that granted independent states for the Jews and the Arabs...

In 1921, the Zionist Commission was granted official status as the Jewish Agency for Palestine in Article 4 of the Mandate. An offer to create a similar Arab Agency was rejected by Arab leaders of Palestine.

The Mandate permitted the Jewish Agency to oversee Jewish immigration into Palestine and land purchases from the local Arabs. The Jewish Agency soon operated as an arm of the Zionist leadership. It ran schools and hospitals, and later formed a militia, the Haganah. Chaim Weizmann was the leader of both the Zionist Organisation and the Jewish Agency until 1929. The Jewish Agency distributed entry permits to new immigrants (the number was fixed by the British) and funds donated by Jews abroad.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally?

So why the fuck did the zionists blow up the King David Hotel which at the time was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine.

No to fast bibi.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally?

So why the fuck did the zionists blow up the King David Hotel which at the time was the site of the central offices of the British Mandatory authorities of Palestine.

because the Arabs were ticked off and the British wanted their oil and so they started restricting immigration....so fighting ensued....Jews were fleeing from the Nazis in Europe....

i never claimed things went smoothly....:rolleyes:

but after the War the British requested the UN "make recommendations under article 10 of the Charter, concerning the future government of Palestine".

Last edited:
The best part is in both of her threads I've posted in today, I've basically agreed that the Muslim extremists are the most violent religious people out there.

I'm just not willing to categorize the whole religion as guilty of that, much to her shagrin.
No, you just claim that Christians are nostalgic about the Crusades and the Inquisition.

You never did get around to proving that, by the way...

How can I prove something that manifested in your mind? Your dishonesty is starting to alarm me. :eusa_eh:

showing it?

"At least two children have been killed and two others wounded when a hand grenade was allegedly thrown into a church in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, police officials say...
""We suspect this blast might have been carried out by sympathisers of al-Shabab,"
Children killed in Kenya church attack - Africa - Al Jazeera English

"Sunni Islamists still launch frequent attacks to undermine the Shi'ite-led government's claim to provide security and prove they remain a potent threat.
No group claimed responsibility for Sunday's string of attacks, but a local al Qaeda affiliate and other Sunni Islamist groups have carried out at least one major assault a month since the last American troops left in December."
String of Iraq blasts kills at least 32 | Reuters

Islamofascists attack:
News from The Associated Press

Muslims torch Buddhist temples and homes:
Muslim protesters torch Buddhist temples, homes in Bangladesh | Reuters

So, anti-American, anti-Christian, piece of shit apologists...please indicate how Christians are *just as bad*. Post your comparable list of today's headlines that show Christians targeting children, churches, and random innocents.

Place it below. This is your big chance to prove why you think Islam is worthy of defense, while Christianity should be *shut down*.

Religions, like guns, don't kill people....people kill people.

However, there is an inordinate amount of people who kill in the name of their religion. And there are mosques run by radicals, which likely encourages terrorism against the infidels.

Muslims are organized in their quest to rule the world and when radicals start taking the lead, others have a choice to follow or stand their ground. Few reject them and most remain silent.

There is zero separation between religion and government with Muslims, which explains why some don't assimilate when they immigrate here.

It amazes me that the left hates religious leaders here because they don't want them being guided by their religion, yet they defend Muslims, whose religion/government is one and the same- and extremely strict.

Forum List

Back