So if Christianity is every bit as *bad* as Islam...why aren't the headlines

State religion is NOT law *based* on religion. State religion is RELIGION MANDATED BY LAW.

That's where you're confused.

No, it's not.

But the difference is "based on". We do lots of things "based on" our beliefs.

But ESTABLISHING state religion is something completely different.

As is killing people because they don't have the same religion.

muslims just hate... they hate other muslims who are not the "right" kind of muslim.

read becasueiknow.... different factions of muslims....some are not "muslim" according to him.

Rater like catholics and protestants... and the different factions of protestants.

If it was the same, Syrenn, the headlines would reflect it.

Libs hate Christians. It's that simple. And who are Muslims killing? It's not that hard to figure out their moral equivalency. No need to rack your brain over what liars say.

Here's what you said right here:

"State religion....laws based on religion and religious belief..."

And that is incorrect. State religion is NOT laws based on religion and religious belief. State religion is religion mandated by law.

And that is incorrect. State religion is NOT laws based on religion and religious belief. State religion is religion mandated by law.

the ... are train of thought... or pauses

State religions. Laws based on religious belief...

ALL bad.

if you bar gays from marriage by LAW becasue its against christian belief.... then its the same as what the muslims do....

Oh I see, you're lumping them together AS IF they're the same thing.

Which they aren't. All laws are motivated by someone's belief, and belief comes from a variety of different sources. In this country, so far, there are no "thought" police. If someone says "I believe this because I believe life is precious, and I believe THAT because I believe we were created by God" you aren't "allowed" to prevent that person from forwarding their ideas or seeking to legislate according to them.

That's the difference between freedom, and oppression, incidentally.

the ... are train of thought... or pauses

State religions. Laws based on religious belief...

ALL bad.

if you bar gays from marriage by LAW becasue its against christian belief.... then its the same as what the muslims do....

You don't think that gay marriage isn't based on some sort of "religious belief?" People believe what they believe and our laws are based upon the collective of our beliefs within in the constructs of the Constitution. It's that simple. You're trying to tell people that they can't vote for laws based upon their valid moral beliefs and that is shady at best.

You and bode and the other pro-terrorist loons on these threads are about as nutter as it gets.

Forum List

Back