So I just bought a Dyson

Holy hell this thing could suck the chrome off a bumper. My old Bissels bit the dust and I was debating between a robot and a Dyson. Opted for the Dyson as the Rumba obviously had no attachments for fine cleaning.
Jesus this thing is amazing. I couldn't believe how much dirt it pulled up compared to my old machines.
mine is 8 years old and it still sucks like it did back on day one..havent had any problems with it so far......

I've had one for years before the came with the ball one. They last if you take care of them, its still picks up just great. They pick up a lot of hair, I clean my beater bar often, as people 50-100 hairs a day they say, and they wrap around the beater ball. I have a cat that shed a lot that is why I got it, now she has passed and I miss her dearly.

I love seeing the dirt they pick up, I use to have a bag one and I use to cut the bag open to see the dirt.

You will be very happy.
I was AMAZED at the legit dirt and dust in the bottom of it. My old Bissle always had a full container after a vacuum but it was mostly animal hair and carpet fibers.

Holy hell this thing could suck the chrome off a bumper. My old Bissels bit the dust and I was debating between a robot and a Dyson. Opted for the Dyson as the Rumba obviously had no attachments for fine cleaning.
Jesus this thing is amazing. I couldn't believe how much dirt it pulled up compared to my old machines.
Dyson is pricey, sounds like it is worth it though. Warranty?

5 years parts and labor

5 years parts and labor
Well that is excellent. Going to look into them, sick of the old pos dirt devil freebee I fixed. I need a good vac now too having been tricked into taking in a second cat. Furry little pain in the arse shedding bastards.

You just love throwing money away don'tcha!?
The i7 was more expensive and it had ZERO attachments to taunt the pets with so the choice was a no brainer

The i7 was more expensive and it had ZERO attachments to taunt the pets with so the choice was a no brainer
I blow the budget on Cyberpower PC's for gaming.

I have a 3k gaming PC and a 400.00 xbox1x. Both do 4k gaming. One for 400 the other for absurd master race pointless bragging rights. PC gaming will be dead by the next generation. At less than 1/6th the cost for 1/1000th the headaches

I use a shop vac, it works best.

ok so go use it

for heavens sake

so you give us some peace lol:eusa_sick:
No it's pretty noisy..

you know what

you are the typical basement dweller ...

but ....ok.........I will say no more....

its not on my instinct to hurt with the truth ....
I wish I had a basement it would full of pot plants..

:muahaha:

sure ok.....haaa

I have a 3k gaming PC and a 400.00 xbox1x. Both do 4k gaming. One for 400 the other for absurd master race pointless bragging rights. PC gaming will be dead by the next generation. At less than 1/6th the cost for 1/1000th the headaches
It will? Good thing my kids gave up the dream of being e-sports pros.

Forum List

Back